He's probably brain dead huh

He's probably brain dead huh

he's going to live. but his body will whither away and will be left as a disfigured synthol mess

why would he be brain dead?

It must have been several minutes at least before the EMTs got the respirator on him. This exact thing happened to my uncle. He ended up living, but was a vegetable.

>people actually believe his arms are synthol
Literally cannot make this shit up

How quickly will the goblin steal your gains while in a coma?

They aren't going to be giving him a daily dose of 60g protein and 150g carbs every 3 hours through his veins.

I would image pretty quickly since theres no way hes getting enough macros to maintain his size

>Daily dose
>Every three hours

Why couldn't they give him ample macro nutrients? He's a celebrity whose claim to fame is being a body builder and he can certainly pay for it.

Want to see how he turns out after the whole ordeal, especially since he cant inject so on top of him not getting his required macros his test levels would also be low.

You think the doctors give a fuck about your muscles? they will do what is required to keep you alive.

no but if they are slacking on his roid cycle he is going to be fucked up for life

Hes going to be lacking real muscle so that and him having huge pmma injections, he's gonna be looking weird af

You're right. It's allmost all collagen and plastic.
There's some synthol, but that's just there to make it look like less of a mess.

Still no news about his state? Still in coma?

Those are the eyes of mental illness.

He's brain dead and in a coma he'll never wake up from.

He'll probably die from organ failure long before they pull the plug though. I mean...dude was a 90's era bodybuilder who didn't stop using till a few years ago.
Dude is probably completely impotent and shooting blanks.

I can't tell if this is bait or not but for safe measure you're an idiot

Don't be so motherfucking stupid.
Look at the OPs pic.
That shit isn't fucking natural.

He's still using they found 20 vials of test in his house

That's his TRT supply. But there is a good chance that he still sells test as well.

Stay natty, folks.

better dead than being gay

Scoob's a turd burglar?

being in a coma for an extended period of time causes brain damage, I believe.

lol

at least he's married, can't say he's a degenerate

...you couldn't tell?

He got fucking divorced.

Yeah no shit, he does more gear for breakfast than your entire endocrine system produces in a week.

Do you think the hospital staff knows he needs a lot of protein in his blood? Srs

k

Post cock, faggot

>You think the doctors give a fuck about your muscles?
Its a Private doctor in America

he's admitted to having oil injections in past videos faggot

Sure it is, son.

Of course, he's even admitted to using Synthol in the past. None of that belays the fact that that was the most retarded statement I've ever heard

That, or particularly good trolling

No homo

you exist in the timeline where piano man and zyzz are dead or near dead and jason blaha and mark lobliner continue to live

It actually does sound reasonable that he is pretty much brain dead. His girlfriend can say that he is alive as much as she wants, but alive is not the same as conscious.

It was a certainty it would happen. Did he have a death wish?

>Gotta kill the brain cells so they rebuild stronger, right babe?

Piano takes all his routines to the EXTREME. Everyone thinks he's in a coma because of an OD.

WRONG.

This is just his EXTREME way of doing a cut. The weight is literally going to MELT off his body!

they said the same kind of stuff when michael schumaker had his skiing accident. 5 years later and hes still in a vegetative state

really doesnt look good for the piano if he was out for that long

>michael schumacher

man, these feels

poor guy. should've just let him die and allow him to join the pantheon of gods and legends. not... this.

hope pianoman recovers but yeah, same sad fate I fear

It's pretty surreal, one day I'm living along with rich "grand motherfucking piano" piano, watching him inject, listening to his advice, and the next he's just gone.

That's just for special occasions.like a wine guy having his favourites stashed away for special occasions

fuck women ,even hotties do that lipshit all the time now. It always looks like dogshit

beard or current guy? He's all spazzy af and really turned up the fag voice since he came out. Muh stalker ,had to move bc he's stalking me. If you're a monster dude living with an ex-marine,both of wqhich shoot guns and probably own,why the fuck would you be scared of some autismo maximo. Plus he's a jew with money he can lay down the littigation on that "stalker"
Since he officially came out,his "meetups" and general grooming have becomed more suspicious since he's appealing to the young,or used to do.

Fucking scoobert is gay? What the actual fuck.

Nigga schumacher can walk a few steps by now. Hes slurry to talk byt he knows what year it is and stuff.

Its fake

He won't.

The Doctors have likely already informed all involved to make arrangements.

0nce an induced coma becomes life support it's all ogre.

B8? Hes actually gay dude

No he can't.

source?

This. He's just taking a break from his brain cycle

He always has to overdo everything

8 HOUR BRAINS

WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DESTROY THESE NEURONS

YOU BABYCAKES AINT GOT THE HEART FOR THIS

NOW LETS DO IT

Rich the type of guy to artificially induce seizures to confuse the brain

hahahahahaha

>he actually left humanity behind
Woah

Yesh, but why is he in a coma?

top kek

Sounds eerily reminiscent of all the press reports when Carrie Fisher died. Not a good outlook for Piano man.

how new are you?
the comment may be fake but Scoobs is definitely gay

Only if there was a prolonged period where brain did not get oxygen.

depends on how you overdose... if you take some crazy shit and overheat your brain wont enjoy that

If by prolonged you mean anything greater than three minutes, which is incredibly likely given the amount of time it would take for him to be noticed, EMTs to be called, EMTs to arrive, and EMTs to get him oxygenated again.

Why would you roid at such physique? He had some monstrous fetish?

this is assuming the initial cause for the coma was blood/O2 starvation rather than a seizure

>tfw you've been unknowingly following the advice of a butt pirate

No homo, tho

>tfw you havent been unknowingly following the advice of a butt pirate

>He's probably brain dead huh
yes but then they put him in a coma

>Zyzz, Plitt, Affluent Harpsichord dead
>Jeff Seid still alive

>*teleports behind you*
>nothing personal, dyel

>Board of fit

>All their heroes are dead or in the process of dying

Really Boggles yer noggles

Any idea on what the next adventure Piana will embark on post coma?

> Slap Box Jason Genova again
> Go natty
> Rebuild Diamond Dogs

>*stabs you with natty cock*

His doc better put him on supermale vitality stat or he'his body is gunna consume what little real muscle he had left. When he wakes up he'll find his gains are oil.

he'd just get fat then eventually wither away. also the doctors wouldn't feel the need to give him that much, only what is normal for a human to consume.

SS+GOMAD

you know being a human is truly suffering. We have these weak ass papier-mâché tier bodies that can't handle and real impact. We work out to make ourselves stronger but always pale in comparison to our animal counterparts. I wish I was born an ape desu.

>gotta go comatose to confuse the brain, right babe?

I mean honestly if his cognitive abilities are preserved he's going to be in a semi cachetic state from his time in the coma. He will have been off steroids, no gym, he will be way down on weight and mass. Primed for a new series bulking hard. He stroked out because of drugs, he needs to cut that shit out.

;_; he'd better fucking pull through. He said we were going to get fucking BIG and he sure as hell be around once I make it goddamnit. C'MON RICH LETS GET BIG TOGETHER!

No... There is another...

>always wanted to be able to backflip
>too much of a pussy to try
>finally decide I just need to go for it
>see picture of this guy literally kill himself by backflip
Nevermind than. I can live without it.

I'm legit going to be depressed when Big Lenny finally goes to the big roidgut in the sky.

tfw you'll never see a new rich piana vid starting with 'goood fucking mornnning goddamnit'

Good fucking night goddamnit rip

If he comes out and starts working out again he's probably gonna die. It's more stressful on his body to get back up into the state he was in than to maintain it. Also the fact that majority of people with vices as him they never learn their lesson.

Read about dead bodybuilders they just don't fucking get it.

Who better to get advice on how to get a good-looking body than a gay man?

He just looks redder, no improvement at all. It's just he sat out in the sun one day and maybe popped a bunch of niacin.

It's the tradeoff for our huge brains and penises compared to other primates. We had to take points out of STR and CON to put them into our INT and CHA.

Lenny will never die.

oh hey i went to the college here
neer thought i'd recognise a location in some random thread

that guys so fucking bronze if i saw him on the street id put a dollar in his hat.

So he's no longer a big guy?