Tfw smoking weed after gym

>tfw smoking weed after gym

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q='cannabis' 'schizophrenia'&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy your psychosis in 10 years.

It's a pretty good feel f a m, honestly the best way to smoke.
>tfw Dorian blazes before training

>Estrogengrass

>tfw smoking weed after gym while watching my little pony

>lift
>shower
>smoke weed
Best feeling ever

If you are that worried about "Muhhhhh estrogen" you wouldn't drink or eat most things in this world, since they are riddled with estrogen including plastic bottles and milk.

Weed has a ton of health benefits and even kills cancer cells.

I'll continue smoking after blasting my legs and repping 150kg.

Okay MtF

Alcohol also kills cancer cells. In fact, many chemicals kill cancer cells (even sulfuric acid). The issue is whether THC can kill cells selectively and there is no evidence that it can.

All other health benefits can be better achieved by actual medicine without the side effects of permanent irreversible mental illness or lung cancer.

i love you, but what your doing is not healthy

Alcohol and weed are not comparable in anyway shape or form. Alcohol has barely any positives compared to marijuana. Stop being a nigger.

lol

i used to smoke weed every day then one day it started making me anxious and paranoid and restless

no idea why

> Defending weed
> Calling other people a nigger

i take thc/cbd oil and it calms my anxiety and pain issues. before training or doing stretches or going for a walk i'll smoke a little bit of a cbd strain to help relax and get in the right frame of mind. i really don't see how you can rail against something so minor. i really doubt mellow weed strains (not super jupiter high thc skunkworks 9000) for medical use are even close to as damaging as other habits like alcohol or cigs or whatever. the weed i choose to get makes me happy and calm. i dont buy super frosty killer nugs anymore, which tend to freak me out and give me anxiety.

>effects of permanent irreversible mental illness or lung cancer.
>marijuana

The correlation between irreversible schizophrenia and Marijuana consumption (with several other factors being controlled) is very strong. Go to Google scholar and search for 'cannabis' and 'schizophrenia' then access the articles using sci-hub. I'm afraid that you are in for a rude awakening.

>Weed has a ton of health benefits and even kills cancer cells.

Weed does nothing that existing medication cannot already do. Except give you lung cancer

will weed kill my gains?

>wanting to take medication by huge companies, where they put fuck knows what in the pill, and the side effects down the line are unknown
>over a plant that has been around for thousands of years and all the side affects and what it does are fully known

Sure are some dumb shits around, keep popping pills junkie.

The alcohol point refers to the killing of cancer cells. Anything that kills cells also kills cancer cells so the argument that a product capable of killing cancer is healthy is wrong.

The other alleged health benefits are either negligeable or better achieved with actual medication.

>or better achieved with actual medication.

.t armchair doctor

>over a plant that has been around for thousands of years and all the side affects and what it does are fully known

Another victim of the cannabis agenda. We have an extremely limited understanding of the effects of THC on the brain, let alone an understanding of the brain at all (neurology is in its infancy). And even with our limited understanding, we already have a strong correlation between cannabis consumption and irreversible mental illness.

>We have an extremely limited understanding of the effects of THC on the brain

No "we" don't.

OK, man. Keep smoking some fat Js. I'm sure you know better than epidemiologists and psychiatrists (who are probably paid by big pharma to give weed a bad name - - it is a peaceful herb from the ground and thus totally safe!).

Jah bless.

Yes 'we' do. We rely on colorful brain scans because in vivo brain tissue are practically inaccessible. A thorough understanding of the effects of mind altering drugs on the human brain is not yet possible, contrary to other organs such as the liver.

But keep smoking that peaceful herb! Jah bless.

No "we' don't. Don't come to Veeky Forums and try to act like some intelligent butterfly you balding manlet.

You seem a bit angry. I suggest you light up a fat (and safe) one and relax.

I'm as cool as a cucumber, i;ll be lighting up just like your doctor probably does when you go in for your daily visit for your HIV checkup.

Fix that hairline and then come back.

The marijuana people smoked in the 80s is also far, far weaker than the weed today. It's more dangerous to smoke now than ever, in fact, my friend, at a party, got in to psychosis and freaked the fuck out. He's never been the same since, never snapped out of it. It fucked him up, and made me realize how dangerous playing around with "harmless" "weak" drugs like weed is.

>hurr listen to my story
>weed iz bad hmm kay

That's not how it works, son. Weed is harmless and also has 0 reported deaths even with todays "le man dangerous and powerful weed"

not him, but please try to actually give counterarguments

What a passive agressive cunt you are. Weed can be fucking dangerous too you know, it's not "psshh... natural plant that's existed for a million yeaaars brahhhh..." anymore, weed plantations have selectively bred the plants to become as strong as possible. Compared to the hippie weed they smoked in the fuckin what, 70s that shit is much much more powerful. It's like comparing normal beer to tequila.

>what are different strains of weed
>buhhh todayz weed is soooo strong LMAO

Nigger, medical marijuana is also a god savor since you can pick out how strong you want the strain to be, it's effects, and you know it's home grown.

Next.

>Those brilliant comebacks

The peaceful herb truly is a mind opener and a source of creativity. I wish I had the courage like you to inhale chemical smoke (which is safe) and have my mind unpredictably altered. I'm sure it would make me just as creative and interesting as you. Alas.

Jah bless! Smoke it if you got it!

0 death but a strong correlation with irreversible mental illness.

Jah bless!

>but a strong correlation with irreversible mental illness.

Incorrect, mental illness which is usually bad memory, slow speech is caused from excessive smoking. And I'm talking about 10g a week, if not a lot more.

Doctors, politicians, brain surgeons, and millions of other people with high end jobs smoke marijuana.

Next.

What can weed treat that existing treatment cannot treat?

Oh, okay, I guess you win.

For people already at high risk of schizophrenia

Clearly you didn't read the research

>that whole post went completely over his simpleton head

I don't know about you and your autism, but I'd rather take the natural medicine over chemical built pills.

Don't give me the bullshit about pills / medication being better at the job then marijuana, when marijuana is one of the best for things like glaucoma, arthritis pain etc..

Even with today's funding and advanced technology pills still cannot work as good as marijuana in certain aspects.

Next.

Go to Google scholar. Type in 'cannabis' and 'schizophrenia' (add epidemiology for good measures). Use Sci-hub to access the articles with the DOI. Read the article (in particular the meta-analyses). Come back and tell me about what you found.

Jah bless.

see

As far as vices go, weed is fairly harmless.
If you're gonna smoke, smoke. I do
If you don't wanna then you're not missing out.
All good in the hood

>If it doesn't outright kill you then it's safe!
>people more successful than me allegedly do it- you're argument is invalid!

I think these are the point you were trying to make, although judging from how convoluted and unstructured your reasoning is, it's safe to presume you're probably already suffering from the symptoms of schizophrenia. Make sure you don't go on a psychotic rampage before your inevitable institutionalisation. Cheers

it's almost funny at the people that hate marijuana but will drink alchcol.
after gym weed makes me feel amazing, where alchcol does nothing butt dehydrate you and your muscles, joints feel so so, and your body treats it as a poison and disregards building muscle and wastes all your minerals on the job of getting rid of it.

I smoke 3-4 times a week.

>tfw shooting 40mg oxycontin into my left hand master vein without even going to the gym

>I'm wrong
>And still cannot provide citation
>Better claim he has schizophrenia.

Women everyone...

le ebin trelle

Good thing we have already invented an objective method for identifying those genetically predisposed to develop schizophrenia that is 100% accurate! Oh wait...

I'm sure all you weed smokers out there all know without the shadow of a doubt that there is absolutely zero chance for you to develop irreversible schizophrenia! Right? Anyway, don't we have pills for that?

Jah bless.

>What you say has no truth and isn't 100% correct
>What i say is 100% correct and all truth

Yeah I'm a daily smoker (not advocating this, I just have a great schedule that allows me to kick back and chief often) and have basically cut alcohol down to once a month and only if with some good friends.
Stoned I can read, watch documentaries, code some shit, cook great food, have an excellent mind muscle connection during lifting or foam rolling, it's good stuff overall for after work and off days
The problem is a lot of people get way too in their heads about it, paranoid and what not so I get why people don't enjoy it
The older I get the more people say it doesn't make them feel good anymore which is interesting
If it gets to that point I guess I'd quit
I think the key to weed is not changing anything about your lifestyle
People who "go get high" and then do high things like watch cartoons and eat cereal are the people it will not work for
Gotta have discipline in all aspects of your life

I think you misinterpreted what I wrote (the peaceful herb in action?).

I'm simply pointing out that cannabis consumption is correlated with schizophrenia and that it's impossible to know whether it's safe for you or not.

Doesn't it just amplify existing symptoms? I'm fairly certain that weed doesn't just mysteriously give you schizophrenia, but if you have a family history you should avoid it

scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q='cannabis' 'schizophrenia'&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

Also as a side note, can you not use gender defining pronouns/nouns in referring to a person. In this case yourself, which you referred to yourself as 'h*' and to me which you reffered to me as a 'w*men'. I'd appreciate it as these terms are offensive to me and are paramount to racial abuse.

>offensive to me
I feel very sorry for you, life must be extremely difficult if this is your definition of abuse

stop hyping it up, its a good aid for trying to bulk but nothing much special about it apart from that. weed doesn't make people lazy, lazy people just gravitate towards it

>, its a good aid for trying to bulk but nothing much special about it apart from that.

But that's wrong you fucking retard. Marijuana is primarily as a relaxant / muscle relaxer you DYEL and it works amazing.

>giving a person who is predisposed to mental illness a psychoactive compound will worsen said mental illness
never thought about it that way, neither do the the 99% of people who don't have schizophrenia

>you balding manlet

excellent argument.

If you're smoking it and not vaping or eating edibles that's on you
Weed has a variety of cannabidols that treat a wide range of ailments, and not all cannabidol effects are even completely understood yet because it still has a ridiculous scheduling. Why would I want to take anti depressants, anti anxiety/muscle relaxers, and sleeping pills separately? Oh yeah, because big pharma wouldn't get their cut. Stay mad pill popper

>vaping
vape pen master race here
discrete, not much smell, only takes one puff if you have good oil, much more clear headed kind of high compared to the stoned feeling of herb
seriously the best

Anyone high as fuck right now?m just smoked a joint and going gfs.

>Smoking weed
I bet you smoke ciggies and drink too.
Never gonna make it.

>tfw when micrososing shrooms while smoking weed on your rest day and listeneing to the flaming lips

I fucking wish I could enjoy weed like a normal person. Literally every time I smoke lately I feel depressed and spaced out in a very bad way. And then occasionally it feels like a mental hangover the next day where everything just feels bad and grey. Really don't wanna become an alcoholic like everyone else I know.

Why even bother with weed. It's shit tier.
Microdose LSD instead.

Hes right
Getting drunk is fucking dumb

I get this too. Nowadays I just drink, take acid and do club drugs. Weed's for losers anyway.

I used to love Weed.

Now when I smoke I get worried and stressed over little shit.

I also noticed that after not barely touching stuff in the past 10 years, I get more done at work, more shit done around the house, and have more friends and relationships.

I know correllation isn't causation, but weed is seriously not good you in the long term from my experience.

Implying thats a bad thing

>tfw a line before gym
>tfw another one afterwards

Anyone who has taken a psych class would know you're correct user

day 3 of no caffeine, day 1 of /noweed/ here. How's everyone hangin in there?

unironically?

DUDE WEED LMAO

Just stop dude, you're never gonna make it. Weed is degenerate and for loser, and this is coming from a former weed junkie

>Intentionally intoxicating your body
>being healthy

>tfw gave up weed because it will hold me back from a higher income.
It saved me from depression and turn into an enhancer if you know what you are getting.

Find out what strain you smoking and what quality. Low quality shit usually makes you feel like shit.

Kind of.

I don't use them too often though. Coke is too expensive for a regular habit and speed fucks up your sleep schedule and diet.

>tfw fapping to boy feet after the gym again

>Yfw everyone criticizing weed has their routine, diet, sleep, and supplements 100% optimized and can criticize people they've never even met for smoking

If you think weed cures cancer youre retarded, if you think its gonna ruin your gains or life youre retarded. Smoke it after you take care of everything you need to do for the day and youll be fine