MANLET MEME DEBUNKED

youtube.com/watch?v=8H8iqtznYPk

They have manlets wear 3 inch insoles for a week to see if something changes in their lives. Result: Nobody cares or even notices. Manletism is all in your head.

Well now. Going for slight manlet to average isn't a huge deal. But if they gained 8 inches, then it'd be a big deal.

>Going for slight manlet to average isn't a huge deal.
According to Veeky Forums, it should be. If going from manlet to average does nothing, then manletism doesn't exist unless you're literally a midget. It would mean below average is literally as good as average.

No-one gives a shit about a manlet going up to average height. They're still subhuman.

Then below average height carries no stigma and you're basically just schizo about shit.

Women are repulsed by manlets and "average height men". Therefore nothing changes.

>5'7 to 5'10
Yeah, real game changer.

>Manletism is all in your head
so is depression but that doesn't mean it isn't real to the person experiencing it

>5'5 literal faggot chink
>5'7 aang the last airbender looking ass dude
>5'7 nu-male prime queer
>5'8 keebler elf
>each of them only get 3 inches and they're wearing noticable robert downey jr 2007 punkrock girl sneaker-heels

height wasn't these guy's biggest problem, i'll just tell you that and leave it there

going from manlet to manlet is supposed to make a difference?

Also doesnt help if you look BETA as fuck

For any height h, if someone’s height is h and he is tall, then someone whose height is h − 0.1" is also tall.

This. They are all ugly betas. Height alone doesnt do shit if you dont have money, social status, nice physique, hygiene, clothing style as well as confidence

then why do i see people like that with gfs on campus?

Women make mistakes

>5'6 guy becomes 5'9 for a week
>manlet stays manlet, but now with super obvious shoes
>nothing changes

Colour me surprised.

You can artificially take the manlet out of a manlets body by using surgery or insoles but you can't take the manlet out of a manlets brain

Manlets are little creatures without self esteem and artificially making one taller does not help. They still know at heart that they're cheating and that their kids will be manlets too

It's called science

lel even when wearing 3 inch insoles they're still manlets, of course it ain't helping. Dat superior buzzfeed logic

No that's you hahah nerd

What's me? A guy with low self esteem because I make fun of manlets? Is that what you meant? Is your manlet brain too small to phrase specific arguments?

One even says you AREN'T taking the manlet out of the manlet, because the ratios are wrong, and they are still tiny little doll men even on stilts.
Height is only one half of physical presence. You also need to be wide (while being in shape, ofc, fatties don't count)

balderdash

this
it is known

its not about the manlet on the outside.

its about the manlet in your heart.

Exactly. Its all in your head.

Which is a solid 5 feet below everyone elses head.

It's true, OP. No one cares about or notices manlets, no matter what.

Virtue signaling. Anyone with eyes would notice immediately that you are 3 inches taller

women really are the best at putting manlets in their manlet pit

It's important when you meet someone for the first time. Being larger around people that already know you does nothing since they already have an image of who you are in their head.

>insoles
>still under 6'
kek

>imageboards keep expanding the list of requirements to score pussy from just height to literally everything
>guys with literally zero of these things have gfs
Gets ya thinkin

wow fkin brutal

>5'9"
>Loads of money since he's an actor
>"Lol he's too short!"

>1:22
>and three quarters
when will they learn?

Episolon would work better

That'll teach me to be a filthy phone poster
Epsilon *

God I hope there's r34 of the nurse in the 5th panel

Nerd hahahaha

delet

The fag should just have laughed it off.