Lost 40kg for tits to look like this...

lost 40kg for tits to look like this. this isnt me but thats how it looks although they look bearable when pressed/in a bra. should i kms.

I'd still fuck you

You should post your tits so we can evaluate

post your feet as well

kys

Jk

Eh

I'd sleep on it before proceeding

>should i kms
for making this thread, yes

Post your tits for evaluation.

Also, whore yourself out instead of kms

You'd fuck anything.

gotta see them first . most likely would suckle/10

What exactly is not to like about tits like this?

You women have no idea what good tits look like.

Chest flys 3x10, incline bench 3x10, bench press 3x5, drink plenty of water, frequently massage them, hope for the best.

That's what my wife did to fix her chest sag after weight loss but your results may vary.

just post your tits unless you have some conor mcgregor style chest tattoo no ones going to know who the fuck you are

Only way to give you advice is if you post a picture

post a picture of your vagina as well while you're at it

that you?

Is this you?
Not bad anyway

wtf you on about they're normal tits

Bitch if those are actually your tits you need to review your fucking standards. Those are perfectly good tits. Fuck right off.

>waah my tits look like shit
>posts picture of perfect tits

get your eyes checked out and get glasses or contacts

yea its me

This is a secret
A big ol secret that you and everyone else should know
You don't have to be flawless for someone to love you. If a guy IRL likes you and you take your top off, he's not gonna nope the fuck out of there when he sees your nipples. And guys, if a girl sees a bit of flab around your love handles or your gut, she won't really care all that much. People aren't so superficial and shallow in real life that a minor flaw or two is a deal breaker. Just be the best you can be and be confident in yourself.

The fact you're comparing your tits to the tits you posted in the OP pic shows you have serious body dis morphia.

Have you thought about implants?
You don't need to go overboard, but it's incredible what a couple of saltwater bags can do to lift your selfesteem and sex life.

you're a fucking idiot

We can't be sure of that. Poste more pictures to prove it.

I'll play devils advocate those are some pepperoni nips which are a niche interest but not bad by any means

no not rly perfect when im not propping them with my arms. the idea is i cant get surgery right now. thank you guys for being human anyways.

looks comfy to sleep on
keep sending pics to show a comprehensive picture. how old are you?