RICH PIANA

I just found out Rich Piana is in a fucking coma and no one is talking about this. What happened? When did it happen? Why doesn't Veeky Forums care?!

Also, what's the best fitness advice Piana has ever given you?

it was literally 99% of threads when it happened.
Get back under your rock you fart cunt

>Appetite? Who the hell cares about appetite? You HAVE to eat. You HAVE to.

Use tattoos to mask your insecurities

his camp has been extremely secretive, only his gf has updated with vague 'he s alive pray for him' nothing illuminating about his actual state or what caused his collapse. we've just been weighting brahhhh

we believe jason killed him for not collaborating. the conspiracy is gaining steam.

overdose on protein powder

Jesus he might be big but he's not very pleasing to look at, his arms look photoshopped and his nose squasehd

Michael Schumacher 2.0

Think it has to do with something fitness related?

he left humanity behind

literally all Veeky Forums talked about for a week after it happened.

old news boyo

Wait, what? What have I missed?

pls no

protein powder fish oil speedball

Nice bait thread fag.

Piano is in a coma after trying to hang himself.

He couldn't resist doing neck curls and the rope snapped

tfw Rich Piana fell for the neck theory meme.

Gotta snap the neck disconnect the muscles from the brain for MAXIMUM CONFUSION right babe?

>tfw you accidentally inject synthol into your vein

Punished Rich is currently losing what real muscle he had left. His body will continue to consume itself until he wakes but by then his gains will be oil.

he's going to look so funny
just lumps of synthol

wtf why didn't I hear about this

u know due to his massive body image issues and insecurity we will never get to see what he looks like again if that is the case. i doubt he makes images of himself public anymore, until he can regain his current form at least.

underrated

just imagine the gains he is losing...

how many workouts did he miss already?

All day you lay :'(

whatever happened to Rich, I'm sure its not the chinese bathtub chemicals fault

first of all Veeky Forums has talked about his accident a lot you mongoloid and second of all is generally focusing on form and the mind muscle connection doing many reps on the lighter isolation excercies, also that natties NEED to lift HEAVY