Be 6'6

>be 6'6
>get swole
>suddenly dudes try to pick fights and start shit with me all the time
>guys quickly get confrontational with me even if I'm the one being calm

Fucking why? Normies are like gorillas, this isn't DBZ. Fighting can kill you.

>be tallest biggest kid in school
>short skinny kidlets pick fights with me, provoke me, then cry to the teacher when I react and beat them up
story of my childhood
this is why I honest to god think manlets should be genocided
these jealous, bitter, angry, useless, small-skulled (and therefore stupid) subhumans should have their defective genes deleted from the human dna pool forever

Because most people are intimidated by you but when they get some alcohol in them they will challenge you

I have a buddy who is 6'11 and about 25 stone, a big mean looking black dude yet every time we'd go anywhere there was alcohol everyone tries to start fights with him. It's bizarre

How often are women on his dick.

never lol. He's ugly motherfucker

Looks like a big fat black neanderthal

>grown man lanklet is still having fantasies about beating kids up in grammar school

You're naturally intimidating because of your height and physique. Everyone wants to be big dick and alpha so they see you as THE current alpha to surpass. Best way is to just smile a little at them if they try to start shit, poke fun at their height, and never react how they want you to. If they make a jab about something of yours, like your face or whatever, don't immediately make a jab back; just store it and wait, and make a jab when they least expect it. Just don't let anything phase you either. You have to pretend you're self-assure, and confident enough that anything anyone else says has no effect on you

>6ft 190lbs good looking, take care of my appearance
>on the train
>walking to seat post workout pump veins bulging on my arms
>sit behind black guy and arabish girl
>notice the black guy looking back a few times and the girl looking at me
>had music on but notice theyre obviously talking about me
>nothing happens just the black guy looking back to the side a few times
>go about my day

This kinda thing happens regularly just people noticing me and sometimes staring.
No fights though people dont meanmug me.

This

If you're tall and white it's even worse

why doesn't the bag swing? not even an inch. Why is there no dent?

>every time we'd go anywhere there was alcohol

goof

take the virtuous pill. if youre around alcohol youre living wrong. it causes more fights and deaths than any other drug, just because its (((socially acceptable))) doesnt make it ok.

30FPS vs 60FPS

>tfw orcish lore is real life

Just keep beating them back and you'll stay boss

It happens, when I was a 6"5 skinny twink nobody cared. Now that I'm 6"5 and fit, going out i get at least 1 guy trying to start shit with me

i fucking hate tall people, they all have this fake confidence coping mechanism that is annoying to hell to even just witness. like
>yeah he has a beautiful girlfriend while i cant even get laid but guess what in taller by 2 inches who laughs in the end hah

its no different than comparing your penis size. im 6'0 and so fucking tired of these fake consident retards who drink 2 beers and go like "yeah i could beat him up hah"
no, you have hero experience and muscle on, you would be dead within 2 minites so calm just down.
height for some people is the same as standing next to two girls as teenagers, they gain this insane confidence until someone actually btfo's them

>be 6'3 chubby nerdy guy
>never want trouble
>start lifting
>always want to pop my shirt off and start some shit now

Wh-what happened? Don't even roid.. yet.

avoiding drunks and growing a big beard has reduced my fights per year to >0 to

>i

Stopped reading there, btw am 6'8 alpha mensch

your testosterone came back. Just learn self control

It's the insecurity of their own manhood and the fact that they're secretly intimidated by you. They think they can convince themself and everyone else that they're actually more manly or better than you so that they don't lose their social standing.

why the fuck do grown men fight over stupid shit? especially in groups

every group fight ive ever seen on video starts with one dude knocking some other dude and then get jumped by his friends, who gets jumped by former guys friends. no skill, honor or anything involved, everyone just gets suckerpunched into heavy concussions and then the guy who is least concussed yells some dumbass shit and runs away. they just all get fucked up permanently most likely for the sake of their dumbass egos. fuck that nigger, unless you're attacking one of my family members by yourself im fucking dipping outta there

are you all niggers? who the fuck fights anymore? stop being a nigger or start larping elsewhwere

betas who have no career or joy fighting over scraps

i used to hang out with these types excusively. i was one of them too. took a whole life change to change the mindset

Watch some primate behaviour videos. It teaches you a lot

seems like hitting it at the top like that wouldnt swing it

People are challenging you because you seem like a good competitor. What are you, a bitch? Fight back or sit down and take it

I've never had a problem. I've always had a wide and solid frame but I am 5'10'', so I don't really stick out in any setting, it's kinda the middle child of height.

I think the problem with tall guys is that once the alcohol hits, people are thinking more "primitively" and for some, they get more aggressive. A noticeably tall guy will have an imposing presence and for some people, just existing as a tall man around them is registered as a threat or an imposition, so you are very likely to be confronted.

"Normies" are constantly acting within and reacting to social hierarchy, both physically and emotionally. The alcohol just inhibits their ability of stopping themselves from doing some stupid, irrational shit.

dafaq are you guys talking about, when i was skinnyfat 6'3 with a weak jaw many people tried shit with me, but when i got fit and grew a bigger beard people do nothing more than stare.

>be 5'7 manlet
>get swole
>tall swolebros are cool
>fellow manlet swolebros are cool
>skinny manlets and skinny lanklets always try acting tough and picking fights with me

Just genocide anyone who doesn't lift desu

When you leave high school, all of that ends.

I'm the opposite,I've always been calm and stay-at-home type,but I'm starting to hang with these types. They all go out armed with knives and batons too. Should I stop?

[morality intensifies]

>i fucking hate tall people
Be more thankfull you ungratefull ape, they're the ones feeding the manlet pitt after all.

yes. nothing good will come from that. its fun when youve been sheltered but if you take stock the end game is nothing good.

do what you want cunt its undeniable alcohol is the drug linked to most violent crime

Tfw I was the little Manlet who just wanted to look tough to make up for being short. I'm sorry, I didn't take it into adult good I swear.

Stay strong, longanon.

#notallmanlets

Fucking second this.

I never cried to the teacher like a bitch though.

It usually gets worse after that.

>live in Japan
>being swole means people just think I'm gay
I'm alright with this

Stop surrounding yourself with children then?

They´re not challenging me though, read again bro.

you must be lying about how swole you are or look like a bitch op, at 6'4" 245lbs nobody has EVER said shit to me looking for a fight but my friends get shit all the time at bars

this

so many fucking underages, go back to /b/

B.S.. I'm 6'4 and just getting a little bigger has lead to men being nicer to me, and generally acting afraid. The only people who will do otherwise are other men who lift weights.

I live in the a real ghetto ratchet town in washington state, and even though I'm 5'8, since i started oly lifting/bodybuilding the black kids who gave me dirty looks before literally look away and tuck their heads when I stare back. I swear the only thing thta changed visibly while my clothes are on is my rounder shoulders and fatter traps/neck but it worked.

Flaring your traps is literally all you need to do to intimidate someone who's trying to look at ytou some kind of way

After only one week in the army I noticed something strange : I'm ready to fight guys in the street (yesterday I yelled at a band of Arabs that were blasting rap shit with their phone in the bus), I react ways more aggressively when driving, it's like if I was on roids, am I the only one experiencing that ?

This
I was a big guy in high school and had so many fights with little future man let's that I always ended up basically knocking out because I would do wrestling moves I saw on TV.
This one time I tombstoned a kid he somehow broke a tooth.

Never happened to me or my bros. I don't live in america though and that may be why people are more civilised.

>am I the only one childish enough for that?

>grammar school
>glorious meritocracy
stop trying to impress your friends on 4chinz ya brainlet

>B.S.. I'm 6'4 and just getting a little bigger has lead to men being nicer to me, and generally acting afraid
Only when they're sober.

>i
manlet detected

Maybe you are a twink

well, it actually works

>tfw manlet
>pick fights with huge dudes that I know will destroy me
>secretly just love the feeling of being dominated

story of mine too
>6'5 now
>constantly attacked by manlets even in 6th form

any tall person crying about getting picked on ITT doesn't realize it's their own fault for blatantly lacking confidence and having their life fall apart every time a taller person steps in the room

You have unlocked pic related

Story of my fucking life. I was always the big kid and the second I beat the fuck out of the manlet hitting me id get in trouble. Still remember my dad heightpilling me at a young age and explaining their inferiority complexes and jealousy.