Natty?

natty?

>ripped to shreds
>varicose veins
>puffy nipples while ripped to shreds

Sure.
Humans are part of nature, as is, by extension, anything they make.

>roiding for that
JUST

i saw him in real life and it was the most impressive body ive seen, pics don't do it justice, he doesnt need angles or lighting.

ya its natty, its called actually doing conditioning work under the view of professionals and not some power lifting routine you found on Veeky Forums where u pick a bar bell up 3 times.

most internet lifters don't know what conditioning work even is tho...

>being this deluded
Look at his fucking nipples, dude.

He literally went from a DYEL to that with the gyno and massive back acne in a few months

i really hope this is b8 m8

natty?

Gyno is the only thing that scares me about roiding

Get arimidex and a proper PCT then brainlet. Jinder had gyno in his before pic too kek.

>tfw gyno and not even roiding

Probably bait, but he isnt natty. Look at that gyno

For me it's the accelerated balding

Hi Jinder

yeah it's not worth it

Pls be bait.
Tell me people like this dont browse here.
I bet cena is natty too

Same, ive reached my natty limit after 9 years 5 days a week. Im also 32, it's only logical at this point i get on gear and winstrol and have a top 2% body on earth.

But being bald makes you look like an old man.

Rememeber kiddos u r only as old as ur hairlime

Aside from gyno:
More likely to develop left ventricular hypertrophy
Increased risk of atherosclerosis
Increased risk of aggressive prostate cancer
Risk of permanently attenuating natural FSH/LH/test production, regardless of PCT
Risk of becoming infertile, regardless of PCT
Risk of long-term erectile dysfunction
Long-term risk of developing body dysmorphia and clinical depression

>brainlet
Abusing steroids is like taking out a loan against your own future happiness, something only a true brainlet would do.

He is as much natty as he is a draw

I saw him in person. He had back acne and some guy next to me started shouting "Roids! Roids!"

>Abusing steroids is like taking out a loan against your own future happiness, something only a true brainlet would do.
Yeah bro, living to be a 90 year old delusional cripple sounds better than enjoying my twenties and 30s more. Plus, no one is advocating BnC. Doing one cycle won't fuck up your life forever unless your extremely retarded and pump like 5000mg of test in your ass every day kek.

I know this feel bro