What can I do about my pathetic traps, Veeky Forums

What can I do about my pathetic traps, Veeky Forums

>don't have a gym membership
>only have a bench, barbell, dumbells and a pull up bar at home

More like pathetic traps, arms, shoulders, next, chest, and probably body.

DO SOMETHING

Traps aren't attractive on girls, so I wouldn't bother.

>that clavicle

Sorry my man.

Get a gym membership or buy a power rack.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Haven't got the money or space for either of those things famalam

>implying you could handle my boipucci

more like pathetic everything bro. loooll srry :^)

so anyways in my experience traps really only respond to heavy ass weight and nothing else. could you improvise some farmer's walks or at least heavy static holds

Get a fucking job then you useless sack of shit. sucking cock once a week will be more than enough for a membership.

Kill yourself your body wasn't made for lifting

HEAVY
RACK PULLS
ABOVE
THE
KNEE

Power shrugs?

looks like the transition is going well

This OP, what's with the fucking towel?

Thanks man, maybe I can do something with my barbell

After I shower I like to wrap a towel around myself and chill out, maybe read a book or something.

>rubbing yourself dry

Enjoy your dry skin

I like to wrap a towel around myself too, but no man wraps a towel around his chest, that's for girls user. You should wrap it around your waist instead.

Sitting around in a towel wraped around your chest because you might get dry skin, fucking kill yourself christ sake your a grown man.

f a g g o t
a
g
g
o
t

This is what happens when a boy is raised by a single mother.

And what if I don't like the look of my chest

So you like covering up your chest as if you had tits? or do you actually have tits?

Yeah wrap it around your hip, not around your chest like a fucking woman

I've not got man boobs, no, but my chest isn't as defined as I'd like it to be and I have a muscular imbalance thanks to a fucked up scapula

Shit man, I came here to get advice on my traps and everyone's losing their shit about how I wear a towel

fix the towel situation and take a proper picture. until then, you're getting nothing

You were raised by a single mom, weren't you?

If you post a pic of yourself wearing a sun dress I will give you an honest trap eval

>and everyone's losing their shit about how I wear a towel
Because it looks gay as fuck.

Also for Traps:
Shrugs and OHP
Both can be done at home with the barbell or dumbells.
That being said your entire situation needs reevaluation.

Have a picture of my parents together so you can stfu

>same couch
>google and bing imagesearch doesn't yield any results
Did you actually post a picture of your parents on Veeky Forums to proof you aren't single mother child?
Jesus Christ.

user wtf are u doing

Did you actually reverse image search a picture of my parents to prove I didn't get the image off the internet?
Jesus Christ.

>he actually posted his parents

>being surprised by anything you see on here

What a trashy house

>this nigga doesn't have a wall rug

For shame.

that's not 1 percent as weird, man, it takes a second to search, but posting a picture of your parents on an online forum, and of them all on Veeky Forums...

Except we do. It just looks like a mess. It needs some painting.

Yes because I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea why you would, so I expect a ruse like always. Takes me 1 second.

Everyday we stray further from god.

shop at a far away supermarket or whatever the fuck u call them and walk ur shit home bags in hand

Likewise, it took me 1 second to take the picture. Besides, what does it matter? It's not like any of you chucklefucks are gonna bump into them in the street, and what would it matter even if you did? "Hey, your son has got shit traps"

lift heavy things up off the floor

Tell your dad not to wear a hat indoors.

Why would a grown man wear a towel like a lady? This doesn't add up.

Unless by "trap" you meant you wanted to become one. In that case you should also wrap a towel around your head too.

Pick up heavy stuff and put it back down after a while. Repeatedly

>what are shoulder shrugs
Don't even bother if you're this incompetent

>Being such a loser cuck that a towel wrapped around the chest triggers you

>Samefagging this hard

No, I'd tell your dad that you wear a towel like a fag. With all the shame you brought, he'd most certainly kill himself. At which point I'm going to swoop in, fuck your mom until she forgets her name, and marry her. As your step dad I'll have access to your life, where I will bully and tease you over your towel wearing choices. Plus, steal any inheritance.

TL;DR: Wear your towel like a man, you knob.

>inheritance

lol

Clean your house for starters. By the time you're done shuffling boxes around you'll get your traps.

user, this is how a girl wears a towel. What should I do to get traps?

LOOKA DEM TIDDIES

You're just jelly of my tiddies

this thread

nice pecs brah

>putting the towel on himself like woman
kek, gyno?

KEK