Is this real life

Elon Musk thinks that its highly probable that were living in a simulated reality. If this is true, is it even worth it to keep lifting if my character was created with shitty traits and a glitchy testosterone system?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So we can reach the endgame boss

Holy shit the brain gymnastics you have to do to find a excuse not to work out

Buy the injectable testosterone DLC

lift just enough to beat the game lmao have you ever beaten a female boss level?

Why would you even exist if your player is a fucking cunt?

that's a pretty old hypothesis though and one of the less crazy ones out there

>user, it's been three weeks, you have to take a shower
>"Shut up mom, this is all a simulation"

>he doesn't know you unlock the rcon password if you hit 1/2/3/4

Why do keep talking about Elon Musk? Guy writes some programs and people act like he's God. It's Ted talk mentality.

Literally ever since i started grinding on shoulders and arms, ive gotten way more pussy. The lower body stat increase is a fucking meme, not to mention your XP takes longer to refill

he's normie-smart

You do nothing with fat arms, though.

How do I get back to the character creation screen? I want a redo

At least we aren't being played by dark soul players

Potkek

kek

>black character was chosen for me
>tfw have the Vegeta hairline
I have noticed so far that everyone have this particular trait wtf.

>black
>5'6"
>small frame

J U S T
U
S
T

probably one of those meme players who chooses the most ridic options made me

you should watch this video before you listen to elon musk says
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

laughed

holy fuck
poor guy

elon musk is just calling dibs on all possible future trends just so he can be lauded as a brilliant visionaire like he so desperately wants
but it's working i guess so joke's on me

>That gold digger
How much longer until Elon joins the JUSTice league?

that just means life is a game so may as well have as much fun as you can

If anything that "theory" was just an epistemological thought experiment and now normies are acting like it's a respectable thing to believe for real.

>Only ONE playthrough
>Only ONE save

that just makes the stakes higher, like those old school sandbox MMOs where you can grind 8 hours a day for kool items and skills then be ganked by some no-lifing gook squad and lose it all

My life is full of "coincidences" that make it not so hard to believe this theory. Creepy shit

We are the universe, experiencing itself.

elon musk is such an idiot

Just ask ted to raise your strength and agility levels to 99

>I͙̯̦̗ͅ'̰̺͓̝M̩̤͕̻͍ ͉͕̝͝ͅͅI̻N̛͓̜̺̰̪̖ ̡̯͍͈͙͙T͕̳͖͉H̨E̵̹͇̣̫͍̦̱ ̞̳̟͚̜Ś͉̥͈͉͇̼͍Y͈͓̙̹̠̫̭S͔͚͕̝̻͞T͟E̸̳̣M̘̦̯͖ ̗̯D̀A̛̟̣̫H̯̜̤̭͡N̻̥̯̝̝͘A̘̼̟ͅL̴̞̠̖̱̩D͠

If this is a simulation the fucking faggots who are simulating us can go kill themselves.

They gave me fantastic looks but made me a manlet and beta af.

Fuck. If this is, they better be scared because I'm breaking out of this shit just so I can end them for this shit

Holy shit had to give that one a couple pauses to make it through that's brutal. lmao at them climbing into his space car after that

Meditating, chi manipulation, and lucid dreaming are ways to hack the system

The true marks of mental Veeky Forumsness

You honestly can't let women know you're rich until you marry them. I'm going to tell every girl I date from now on that I'm a car salesman and not an investment banker

Elon Musk is the biggest bubble in the world right now. He keeps promising everything all the time and investors keep chucking money in, but for no good reason. Like, what has he ACTUALLY achieved?

the thing is

If it IS true, literally nothing changes....chew on that

For the atheist, it changes alot. But maybe you're too much of a brainlet to understand why.

>Elon musk thinks this
lmao at one of the oldest problems in philosophy, are americans really that dumb? do they not know these things?

he's good at modifying NASA patents and passing the work off as his own

> when I was a student I fucked qt art school girls
> finish, finally got job at Morgan Stanley
> art school qts now have no interest in me and all i get are boring "career" woman, basic birches and girls who want babby formed

Post is pretty ironic famalam

Him being right proves intelligent design, I'm failing to grasp the irony

1) Imagine you believe things are worth accomplishing and you live in an unsimulated reality.
2) Imagine you believe things are worth accomplishing and you live in a simulated reality created at the beginning of the universe and where the creators died long ago leaving the last 10 billion years of time untampered with.
3) Imagine you believe things are worth accomplishing and you have just recently been secretly placed in a computer simulation by an evil entity that strives to take personal glee in making your life bad.

I think the grounds for something being 'worthwhile' in (1) and (2) are basically the same. So if things are worth it in an untampered world, they are worth it to entities created in a ancient computer. Things might become less meaningful if (3) occurs and an entity takes personal interest in making your acts worthless.

>things are worth it in an untampered world, they are worth it to entities created in a ancient computer.
untampered here should be unsimulated.

That must be tough user

Holy shit thanks for the laugh