Anyone else deathly afraid of balding?

Anyone else deathly afraid of balding?

I bought some creatine but I'm too scared to use it because I heard it can accelerate balding.

I have a full head of hair but I'm still very young, what if I start losing hair in a few years?

I got a buzzcut once and it looked horrible, my skull shape is bizarre and I might kill myself if I went bald.

When will there be a true cure for baldness?

Don't eat the balding powder, user.

NoFap and NoPoo is the prevention to baldness

>When will there be a true cure for baldness?
Get a hair transplant, you faggot.

I'm almost 34 and have a wicked widows peak as my hairline continues to recede on the sides. I've decided to do one last grow out that I started back in May and once the sides recedes the the halfway point I'll just shave it all off or do some stupid mohawk thing.

I really don't care too much. It sucked at first but there are other things to worry about that are more important.

You just have to look at you parents and your hairline. If your dad and grandpa are bald, than the chances of you getting bald aswell are pretty high, if not, than good news. Check your hairline, if it is receding, even a little bit, its bad news. Also, what age are you? A lot of my friends that are 19-20 yo already have receding hairlines, so that might be an indicative.

Im pretty happy that my hairline is still the same since i was a child and that my grandpa and father have a full hair of head still. On the other side, i'm 5'8.

You've got more than balding to worry about if you're considering taking creatine, user

trading in your natty card, for one

>all 4 grandparents have/had full heads of hair when they died
Nope not afraid of balding at all. Feelsgeneticsman. I wouldn't risk it with the creatine if I were you though

not op but everyone from my mother's side is bald, no one from my dads side though. am i good or am i just fucked

Been using it for almost two months now. My hair seems normal. Idk

i had great hair. after using creatine for few months i noticed excessive shedding in shower and immediately stopped using it. shedding continued for a few more months before it stopped. my hair receded a bit and it's much more thinner than it was. wish i never used creatine desu. never even noticed the difference in my performance

Everyone in my family has full hair, even my grandpas.

What's the chance that I'll lose hair at all before age 50? I'm 18.

no, thank (you)

Been slowly going bald since I was 17. Never cared. Dunno why.

Take the creatine and accept the balding my man, gotta do whatever it takes.

Well, probably the chances are close to 0. Is your hairline the same or has it recended a bit?

I dont know man, you just have to be lucky. As i said, look at your hairline. Also, another things is that the same hormone that is responsible for the growth of the beard is the one that makes you go bald. So you can easily grow a full beard, there are chances of you going bald.

I'll just get plugs if baldness doesn't suit me.. and I started balding at 17.

I don't care honestly, wathever happens will happen.

>hairline is shit at 19
Just

i'm only 18 so I can't tell what's going to happen. Of course no recession yet.

>shedding continued for a few more months before it stopped
Then it wasn't the creatine you fucking idiot

My temples have receded a bit at 19, I've had a buzz cut all my life so I'm not that rattled though.

look into follica, OP. in the meantime, go order some oral spiro and a training bra for the gym.

Both my grandpas and my dad all have hair. Albeit very thin hair. And I started thinning at 22. Which my dad confirms also happened to him. I've made my peace with it.

Balding is genetic, so creatine might, MIGHT speed it up if you have it. If you don't you have nothing to worry about.

Balding: Sensitivity to DHT

Creatine: Increases DHT

If you are genetically predisposed to balding, creatine will accelerate hair loss, no exceptions. If you are not predisposed to balding creatine will not cause hairloss

Look at your father and grandparents. If balding, avoid creatine. If not balding, take creatine

The best relatives to look at for balding are your father and your maternal grandfather. (If bald maternal grandfather and hairy father, most likely will be bald fyi) Paternal grandfather is largely irrelevant.
>t. medfag

you got sauce on that mr. emt?

Dont use it if you want everyone to see your freakazoid head

just let it happen bro.

you cannot control the hand you've been dealt in life.

pic related my shit is toast

clearly don't have gf if you did you'd know it doesn't matter at all. unless you look like shit. a lot of girls find it attractive especially if their dad was bald. its weird but true. inb4 saying I'm bald I'm not i have luxurious locks faggots

i started balding at like 18, finally stopped being in denial about a year back and roll with the buzz cut now

bless the fact my head is nicely shaped and i'm not cranium-ly challenged like vin diesel

>cranium-ly challenged
This is my fear

>tfw balding hasn't shown up in my mom's side of the family for several generations

It sounds like bullshit, I've never heard of anything conclusive about this.

Could this be true?

After every fap my head starts to itch, and especially the top of my head where the baldness first comes.

I feel like if I continue like this I'll end up with some mad scientist look going on it 10 years max.

Gotta get to that nofap thread.

That moms side thing is bullshit. It's about inherited genetics from both parents, not just one.

balding and hairline are 2 completely separate genetic rolls

It's possible to have a receeding hairline and still have hair well into your 50s

just like it's possible to have a good hairline (slight to none recession) and start balding from the back of your head

Some people can keep a slightly receeded hairline for decades without it deteriorating any further

there are genetic diseases/traits inherited only from the mothers side. thats not to say all balding is caused by the mothers genes

>thats not to say all balding is caused by the mothers genes
>balding
...but that's what we're talking about itt. Keep up Cletus

>Some people can keep a slightly receeded hairline for decades without it deteriorating any further
From your lips to god's ears my dear user

balding often is one of those traits, you actual retard. not every case of balding is caused by the mothers genes but the majority are closely correlated.

Yeah I'm afraid of it and I'm not even showing any signs of balding. I found a couple extra hairs in my comb like a week a go and it set me off. I'm checking my hairline in the mirror all the time and sometimes I can convince myself that it's receding and thinning, even though I have no evidence. My dad and maternal grandfather both have the fullest heads of hair you've ever seen. I worry too much.

I'm just getting back into lifting, and was about to start cooking up some pre-workouts. When I was a dumb kid I didn't give a shit about side-effects, this shit will help my lifts? Chug that shit.

Now I'm approaching 30 and am worried about shit like my hair falling out. It's bad feels boys.

>mfw NW1.5 since age 15
what means

How bout instead of typing a snide response, you just google it, you cuck? I'm not here to be your internet mommy.

t.designated internet mommy

The primary gene responsible for balding lies on the X chromosome. If this gene is not present, your likelihood of going bald from other genes is significantly reduced. It's not impossible, just pretty improbable

Excellent sauce. Your posts are an asset on this Zambian soap carving blog.

There was a time when I was completely obsessed with natural hair loss cures and thought I would go bald in less than a year. Eventually I just said fuck it and stopped caring. There are worse things that could happen than going bald.

Oh and BTW, 3 years later and my hairline has only slightly moved. It's not gonna happen as quickly as you think it will.

I'm full Costanza and i'm in my 20s still. No fucks given, I don't even shave my head, I let my baldness show.

For an average guy balding is not the end of the world, just a very bad thing. But you have not seen my mongoloid skull