When is it a good time to start a family Veeky Forums? Me and my gf have been dating for five years, recently moved in...

When is it a good time to start a family Veeky Forums? Me and my gf have been dating for five years, recently moved in, and are planning to tie the knot in a few months. We're both 24. We've been discussing seriously when a good time for kids would be as we try to balance working out, work, and social obligations.

So..fathers of fit. When did you start having kids?

Girl at 25
Boy at 28

Don't wait

You already got a place, degrees, and jobs?
Then get to it. Women reach peak fertility at 25 and its all down hill after that.

Have kids whenever. JUST DO NOT GET MARRIED

I started seeing my girl at 18 and 6 years later we were living together both finished school and had stable jobs we were abiut to tie the knot and start a family then she gained 40 lbs in one year
DROPPED

On a side not saw her a few months ago shes gained close to 30 pounds since then

What are the legal responsibilities of the father of a child out of marriage?

In any civilized country it's roughly the same as if you were married

Lmao, id rather get married than have kids. Good thing im not gonna do either.

Real talk, you're always going to have a reason NOT to do it. It's never the perfect time, but you seem like you're in a good spot, way better than a lot of people who do it anyway.

I'd still say don't rush it. Shit gets hard after you've got a kid, I'd enjoy the freedom for awhile, you'll still be a young-ish parent if you wait until you're both 27 to have a child.

>dating for 5 years
I'm glad my gf is Asian and we can get married sooner than that. Western culture is fucked.

Gonna have kids ASAP too. At least 3 of em.

t. white 193cm

We had our first this year. I'm 30 she's 31 and we've been together 6 years and have a house together. Things have been difficult but having a child is the best decision I ever made.

Child support but likely no alimony

Oh, and 29. She's 20.

my mom had me in her late 30's so dont be retarded

>SHOES IN HOUSE
>BEING CIVILIZED

pick one

>kids
>try to balance working out, work, and social obligations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kids are the ultimate gainz goblin.

>shoes indoors

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

>tfw 27
>never touched a boob outside the strip club where i had to pay
>tfw thinking about starting a senpai in my state
>tfw never had a gf or been out on a date
Fuck it,I'm goingto go hermit mode and focus on hobbies.

And yet you're in Veeky Forums.

this, money is not as big of an issue as you think

Based.

What do you mean? Dude, we don't subject each other to the nasty sight of fucking FEET all the time. It's rude.

Holy shit bro good luck

Don't, wait
or
Don't wait

kids are literal gains goblins. they will devour all potential gains.

I had first two kids when I was 20 and 21. Now they are out of the house, I can chill with the wife and just work on me/we two while I'm still relatively young.

Do you not wear socks?

You've been dating for 5 years, which means that you wasted your late teens to early 20s. It's time to break up and make up for time wasted.

Yeah...and walking around in just socks eats holes right into them.

and its slippery and possibly smelly

This. Marriage is a government scam. Do a marriage privately off the books if it means that much to you.

Just clip your toenails

What
Have you never been into a non shoes household? Of course its not smelly because we take our shoes off. Om the other hand your shoes, socks and fert are so smelly because you never let them breath a bit you uncivilised second world citizens

You're the retarded one.

It's just a fact that with the increasing age of the female, a less physically healthy offspring and various mental ailments increases.. Google it, you know-it-all. Just because you and lots of others turn out okay does not cancel out that RISKS GO UP WITH AGE.

I find it more rude to bring the grime of the outside world into your home, and it shows the basic American lack of respect for everything.

It's one thing to expect your house guests to always remove their shoes, and another for you to be wearing them in your own home. How absurd.

clearly your mom was 50+ when she had you

Ouch, burned!

not talking about me, fucknuts. talking about whoever is coming in my house. how do i know their feet dont stink to high heaven?

don't have disgusting friends

Youngin here. My little girl was born when i was 19. Children are great motivation to live longer and be stronger.

Well, we have mats to wipe our feet on. Also, if the weather is such that you have walked through mud or something then yes, one would obviously take their shoes off. It's not a lack of respect so much as a lack of vain prissiness.

This is true

You're child is going to be a brown slant-eyed mongrel who will be short as a tree stump thanks to your wife. But yeah, keep bragging about your height.

I don't know. I disagree. I feel my home is my sanctuary, so I don't want to wear my shoes in them, the very same shoes I was wearing when I took a piss in the gym urinal and walked all over that place, the same shoes I wore all over city streets, etc. Little mat at the door ain't going to keep that out.

It's like places of worship in Asia you aren't allowed to wear shoes in. It's the same principle. If you respect a place, there are certain ways to honor it. I believe your home should be one. Some hippy neighbors taught me this growing up.

I honestly think it's a weather/climate/landscape thing. If you live in rural Canada during the winter your gonna make a mess if you wear shoes inside. If you live In la or another urban center with a warm climate you won't be tracking much in.

Up here in canada it's generally rude to wear shoes indoors unless it's summer and just a quick pop by.

When we visit people in Cali it's common to wear shoes indoors

Chill there, roastie.

You won't even recognize yourself in your children's faces. Asians are separated from Europeans by about 30,000 years of evolution, except for a little mixing here and there on the border areas and from the Khan's hordes. I will be more related to you than your own children since you are breeding with something that is separated from you from so much evolutionary history.

I have no idea how people can be so deracinated from everything that came before them that they'd do this.

>comparing pale skinned asians to niggers
I can't tell if it's a nazi LARPer or a roastie, but this is always hilarious.

All right, dude, it's your life. Here's your future.

PS there are two of us berating you, and a roastie means a whore, I thought, for her roast beef vagina, nor do you have to be a "nazi" to think racemixing is wrong. Throughout the vast majority of human history it was thought wrong, and still is outside of the West.

Better to have them earlier than later. If it turns out well you can have more kids later, but if you put it off until she is in her 30s she can't go back and have more kids. Plus, when your wife is younger her body can recover quicker, and if fitness is important to both of you that is essential. Plus, if you knock out the kids between the ages of 25-30 it means you're empty nesters by the age of 50, and that means you can enjoy the advantages of disposable income when you have more of it, as opposed to enjoying disposable income when you're in your 20s and you don't have much of it.

what is bad about this picture

why not wait? it's nothing to do with money, I want to enjoy my life without having a child to take care of. looking forward to fatherhood in my 30s and doing drugs and staying up late in my 20s

I'm already race realist, lad. I come from Dixie. We invented the one drop rule, and it only applied to niggers.

>race realist
>breeding outside your race
?????? I have nothing against other races myself, but why ruin the beauty of asians by mixing their gene pool? Same goes for whites. Why would you ruin that?

The father's genes are basically GONE, and the children look nothing like him. Those are his kids, and you'd have no idea of it unless you were told so.

Europeans are the youngest race, so their genes get swallowed up in mixing by the more established ones from the older races.

You're the race-mixer and also a "race realist?" Do you honestly believe that if the Southerners of the past had Asians as slaves instead of Africans that they wouldn't have prohibited mixing? Or even if they weren't their slaves but just lived among them, they wouldn't?

you're racist and if you think anything otherwise you're deluded. not being attracted to certain races is fine but if you think people of different race shouldn't breed then you shouldn't be allowed to

5years ago faggot. You are gay for not having 5children at this moment.

>I have nothing against other races myself.

Me neither. You basically have two options: actually preserve diversity by respecting and honoring differences, or ruin all uniqueness, culture, and identity, and become a perfect deracinated consumer and "free individual" that the jewish and gentile elites can mold to their choosing. Having lost all established identity from nature and your cultural history, you are now an open book for cultural programming from those with the most power and influence.

Ugly people make ugly kids user. Paula Patton is black and her kid came out cute. Likely because both parents are attractive. Same goes here
Two fairly attractive people make attractive kids.

In conclusion: if you're gonna race mix, do it with a qt.

>Dixie
I've been in the south 24 years and none of us say that. Not even the wanna be countrified city boys in wifted twucks. Not the old people. It is 'the south'. That's it. candyass neckbeard gg

>preserving bird sub species that have different headfeathers is great
>preserving human races is stupid and racist
okay

It's true that risks go up with age, my understanding was they start giving extra tests when the mother is 35 or older. Peak fertility is 20-25 but reasonably fertile women shouldn't really have problems until they get up there to 35.

imo the benefits of settling down with a girl older than 25 far outweigh the fertility losses. Young women are often way too obnoxious for me, particularly the hot ones.

You do realize Europeans are the result of the racemixing of 3 pretty distinctive peoples right

My first one at 32, wife 28.

Honestly if I lived a second life I'd start a family at 25-28.

Money is not an issue. Commitment and priorities is.

Never did I say they "shouldn't be allowed," though theoretically if I had power, I probably would not allow it, just as most states in America had laws for until the '50s and '60s.

I was more pointing out a different viewpoint that this racemixing user is never (most likely) going to hear outside of a chan, namely that, "Hey, look. If you do this, your children will look nothing like you, and you'll basically be raising some foreigners. Do you really want that?"

It's also child abuse, btw. You should look up sometime all the issues racemixed kids are having in healthcare and also psychologically.

Boy at 25
Boy at 27
Boy at 30

When you're ready you're ready

There is no 'good time' to have kids, you will get older put it on the back burner and waste your prime years changing nappies instead of being out of trouble by 40.

I'm 40. My gf is 31. We are trying now.
It helps when you're financially stable.

This. I 100% agree. And even if people race mix...it should be a rarity. It should simply be two people just so happen to fall in love and are from a different ethnic background. It should be small in comparison to the rest of the population, and certainly not some trend.

Yes, but the common mistake in that line of arguing is that this happened over the course of THOUSANDS of years, where everything could be stabilized since it happened slowly, and it only, for the most part, happened with geographically close neighbors, so the genetic difference wasn't that extreme.

What you have today is extreme and fast-paced. You're in one big soup of an ugly experiment. You also must take into the equation that this is happening only in Europe and the Anglo colonies. Asians and Africans will be fine in a century; all Europeans might not be. If that doesn't bother you, fine. But it bothers me, as I tend to not like genocide by cultural and political manipulation - it runs counter to my sense of what's right and wrong.

"out of trouble"? obviously you love your kids but can you not imagine a life where you didn't have kids?

Obviously, but I'm talking about it more on the meta level, meaning what the countries will transform into when they're nothing but multicultural stews?

Racemixing has been occuring for quite literally thousands of years and will continue to occur until humanity is homogenous. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

this is the intelligent answer. everyone else is not looking at it scientifically and needs to put their prejudices aside

But it's the worst case now. Whites are going to be extinct in 100 years, was it a case before? No? So shut the fuck up (((friends)))

Question: Have you or have you not studied what those in power are doing with their power? By those with power, I mean those with the most cultural, media, and financial influence.

You can go back any time, carpetbagger.

>whites are going to be extinct
if you haven't accepted that you're a racist by now you need to check yourself. i know people in the world like you exist, and obviously you think you're right, that's how opinions work. but please don't deny that you're racist. you have to come to terms and accept this at least.
and yes, it was still the case 100 years ago. we were just at a different point of the trajectory that is all races homogenizing

I don't care about others, so I am not racist, just stating the facts. But obviously real science is racist and (((your science))) is the one everyone should follow, so yeah.

There are nearly a billion whites, the hyperbole is unnecessary. In the long run, everyone will be "extinct". How long do you think this tiny planets distinct languages, cultures, and ethnicities will remain distinct? It is the natural consequence of technology enabling the world to become a much smaller place than it once was. In a few short decades it's likely humanity's evolution will be intimately tied to technology let alone your fears of racemixing. We'll all be brownish cyborgs.

Wait, do you really think calling someone a "racist" has any actual meaning? Holy shit, I heard people like you existed, those whom could be controlled by a single word, but I never thought I'd see one on a chan.

And neither you nor I know the future. The jews and capitalists may win in the West, and succeed in turning us into Brazil, with the rich lording over a swarm of masses. But I hardly see this happening in Africa's booming billions, or China, or India. These places will remain unique. Your world vision is happy-feeling cancer.

I'm race realist in that I know races are different, and some are lesser, like niggers. I consider Asians to be equal.

Okay, but if you know that multiculturalism eventually will kill off whites, why knowingly contribute to that process? You're just being a good goy in the end.

> wew

dodged a fat bullet there senpai, wp

Or how about all races are "equal" and different. We should maintain diversity by NOT shagging the first chink pussy that gets flung our way. Seriously, what the fuck is so difficult to understand with this? Let me guess..you weren't good enough to get a white girl so you went with a gook.

Enjoy your Manlet sons and Elliots.

As soon as you can afford to feed a few more mouths and pay for 4 holidays a year.

Intelligence people have less kids because they are always taking into account uncertainties and all of that.

I'd say if you can afford the holidays and extra food (and bigger house) go for it.

Ofcourse the housing crisis doesn't make it easy on the low birthrate statistics. Come to think of it, its probably why its so low.

Meanwhile Ahmed is perfectly find creating offspring with his biological birthing chamber wife whilst claiming the benefits.

depends what you want out of life.
Children are hard work, people who did the whole child-thing in their mid to end 20s are later glad they had the energy for it.

However, I also see many people who, once the children are about 8, end up moving their own way in their mid 30s, 40s. People who start with children in their 30s tend to be more settled and accepted "play time is over" and chose more convincedly for their partners and children. But they end up older and more tired trying to struggle through the child-raising. While the earlier people tend to mingle again socially for another decade.

>RISKS GO UP WITH AGE
Only with pleb-tier genetics

>When is it a good time to tie a financial and emotional burden to your neck for 18+ years, kiss your youth goodbye and significantly limit your future life choices?

Never. I'm not trying to be edgy or anything, but the costs (literal and figurative) of bringing a child to this world are enormous and the rewards are pretty much nonexistant.

If you really feel this strong need to replicate, which I don't share but kind of get, at least don't get married. No matter how much in love you think you are, there's some 50% chance of divorce and some 85% of soul crushing misery down the line.

I'm 35 and I had 2 really serious girlfrieds that I lived for 4 and 5 years respectively. Boy, are we all happy we didn't get married or have kids. And whenever I meet my old friends that are now married with children (which I don't very often since we have pretty much nothing in common at this point), they all look 15 years and seem to be in badly disguised Al Bundy tier misery.

My kid didn't affect my schedule of 2 days of lifting a week.

>not being able to understand trolling
never change fourchannel

Veeky Forums is infested with redditrash nowadays so I can't tell for sure.

What a dumb ass doesnt she know that you can only gain the weight AFTER marriage??

Thats actually not weird at all peak male attractiveness is at 31 while women peak at 21 so you guys are at the exact right ages

Damn right, just got myself an Asian qt gf as well. Can't wait for those comfy family gains in a couple of years. Also white and Asian mix kids look nice so I'm not worried.

Sage.

As in wise I mean

why do humans make huge efforts to save rare species of any other animal but themselves?

anti racists never stop to think : "why am i so violently opposed to whites doing what every race and species have done for the history of the universe and which i support in every species except whites"

its so blatantly propaganda, just like "all blacks are criminals and stupid" but since your teachers have been saying it for years its all of a sudden an obvious truth that others should be punished for disagreeing with

>Don't wait
I'm 28, shit job, working on improving my physical body, why should I get married as soon as I can? At this rate I may get married at 45, I'm way too far behind on the things I want to do like travel to yugioh events.