Does Veeky Forums partake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APDKel2DIHE
ineedhemp.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to but now when I want to feel good I have sex lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, I'm no longer a teen.

Nah, my life's not that shitty that I have to use a drug to make it bearable

I only like to partake when I'm having sex. It makes sex even better.

Other than that, it's a real motivation killer for me.

Have you tried smoking and then fucking?

Three scoops of pre-workout*

Summerfags please go

>Summerfags please go
Summerfag please go

Ate some brownies and tried, well was intending too. Ended up watching Seinfeld with the missus instead. Shit was cash

Use to quite a bit socially back in college, but never really got into it tbqh.

I honestly never got people who dedicated their lives to this mediocre drug, how 420 culture was the best thing ever, etc.

yeah, too much probably desu

Dubs confirms the cashness

Yeah, try smoking it, eating it will just turn your body off lmao

Every time I've ever tried this I end up just asking for a really long back scratch instead

I honestly feel bad for people who are either so hardline against drugs or waaay to into drugs.

Why can't people practice moderation? It's easy and you will get more enjoyment out of things :)

>People not getting hysterical

You are on the wrong fuckin website my man.

I love it desu. Have the restraint to use it no more than once every couple weeks though

no and I wouldn't even know where to buy it

I was speaking more in general.

desu I think half the people who shitpost against drugs probably use them and just think it's funny (I'm guilty of this).

I do sometimes but wish I didnt. this shit makes me legally autistic. Though when I mix it with alcohol I become pretty chadish

Yeah, I keep a constant body high generally. Has severely helped with depression/anxiety, motivation, sleep schedule, and appetite.

I don't run around blasting bob marley and wearing stoner shit, I live alone and I'm rather private with it (even though it's legal; coloradofag). It works for me, but does not work for everyone this state is full of morons now.

Are you me?

My most successful nights out (at clubs meeting women) was when I got nice and baked during the day and started drinking a few hours before going out.

My success rate is 100% from 4 nights out (2 of which I had shaved my head completely due to receding hair line).

Used to back when I was a homeless teenager, now the only high I get is from lifting

it's bad for gains, also associated with idiots dunno why you would want to do it and yeah i've smoked in the past

"A study published by the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (2002; 42:90s-96s) revealed that THC affected growth hormone (GH) production in lab mice. It was determined that GH blockage was attributed to the THCs ability to cause the hypothalamus (located above the pituitary gland and responsible for prompting growth hormone secretion by releasing Growth Hormone Secreting Hormone, or GHRH) to trigger the release of a chemical known as somatostatin (SS). Somatostatin is the substance the body uses to stop GH secretion."

"According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, AAFP, long-term marijuana use reduces testosterone levels in men..."

"Study results were released in 1986 from Pharmacol Bochem Behav (June; 24(6):1749-54) – Acute effects of smoking marijuana on hormones, subjective effects and performance in male human subjects which took 4 non-smoking males and gave them joints (1 or 2) containing 2.8% THC in total during 2 separate days. Blood tests revealed a significant drop in LH (luteinizing hormone) which stimulates testosterone production and a slight drop in overall testosterone levels (although they remained in the normal range)."

"Tests also revealed a slight elevation ...(in) cortisol."

TLDR: even the relatively short term effects on GH, testosterone, LH, and mTOR don't seem to be worth it and its not even to mention as a mild hallucinogen it hinders performance...

although I will admit current literature states that occasional use is probably fine, I personally find no pleasure in smoking weed and will stick to other things

Good for you, namefag

I couldnt imagine posting here sober.

Weed is the biggest normie meme ever

>associated with idiots
aka people with fun lives lmao.

No, weed gives me hardcore depersonalization and anxiety.

Going on two months in dp hell, struggling to see hoW this gets better lads

No. I'm not a subhuman. I mean it whn I say "weed" disgusts me and people "partaking" even more so.

*tips fedora*

Yeah it's pretty nice, but like all things in life should be used in moderation.

This is kinda true
Working out has a similar effect on me, like the gym rush combined w weed will make me less inward and a little bit more social/talkative. I also usually take insane amounts of pwo/caffeine for my workouts, I really like this combination though.
2-3 hour like light dropsets high reps work out + caffeine + weed + 1-2 beers/drinks, this gets me in a really nice mood, good combo for like chatting with girl in bar.
Also works very well if done in a heavier drinking club night fashion, I just go a little heavier on the drink and lighter on the weed while at the clubs
Decent cocaine goes very well with these also, sometimes you just gotta have one of those all in freak out ultra nights

I smoked yesterday, dont understand why people do it desu.

Yeah man totally. I'm not a sheeple. Government made it illegal because they wanted to keep the enlightenment you get from it to themselves. Fuck the illuminati. Weed is the answer. Get woke

yes every single day for years but it caused anxiety problems and took away my social skills to the point where it fucked my life up but was still smoking all day so i had to quit and it was one of the best decisions ive ever made

I'm attempting to recomp on IF, gettin blazed helps me cram my calories in. Plus sleep like a brick for recovery. The cons are that it makes me antisocial, if someone is obnoxious in everyday life they become unbearable when I'm stoned. Also it fucks my coordination so I cannot play drums effectively :/ so basically there's a time and a place, like all things.

i'm baked right now

Not anymore.
Just LSD for me now

Fuck I was off the weed for 5 years after abusing it daily. Recently fell back into my habits. Some pretty bad shit happened lately and I needed something to help me relax.

Now Im trying to quit again, that shits poison to me. I love it but it makes me content with life as it is, so it stops me from wanting to improve myself in any way

Thats the main time you shouldnt smoke weed. Issues with development in kids/teens is one of the few issues theyve found in research on weed recently. Unless youre dying, you should wait until 21-25 to smoke

>Stoner since 7 Years, smoke weed everyday
>huge decline in fitness, ate as much as I liked, lots of sugar and softdrinks
>Start to sweat heavily after a few steps, body hurts
>changed it to sports everyday, still smoke weed everyday

I'm indifferent to it
People who do it and talk incessantly about it are fucking annoying
I like my job so I don't do it

Recreational drug use is a waste of money and mental, physical, spiritual poison.

Did a lot of weed from 16-26, currently 30 so of the pot for 4 years now. Don't really mis it, but wouldn't mind getting a little buzzed before working out again, used to get into this really weird but awesome lifting mode after smoking Afghan Hashish

but smoking is disgusting and unhealthy

sterilized all glass path vaporizer hits with properly flushed cannabis is where it really is

What the fuck is flushed cannabis, the green version of activated almonds?

cannabis that is flushed out of nutrients and fed only plain water last 14 - 21 days of its life

Sounds like some hipster bullshit that doesn't do anything.

yeah it's ok but i think occasional psych use is more enjoyable

smoked everyday from 22-26

made me depressed and lazy

haven't smoked or drank in years, quitting was a great decision for me

Same on the motivation killer.

I'm 34 and quite for almost a year to realize I just wasn't enjoying the "lets get super baked 24/7" lifestyle. It doesn't kill my gains, it just suppresses the urge to go the gym.

I recently acquired some oil for my pen. I only take a puff or two and I like the mellow high much more than the super stoned as fuck high.

gonna jump in here

Most commercial growers use all sorts of additives, and "nutrients" to get maximum flower size. Think of it as GMO, non-organic weed. It is obviously the true enlightened gentleman's preference to have top quality cannabis, just like top quality food.

To each their own. I smoked almost all day everyday throughout my 20's. Everyone's different. Looking back, I wish I did more with my life, but how many people in their adult years can say they were true stoners? It's kind of cool in it's own light.

Do you have a recommendation for a vape such as yours? I use different stainless steel+ceramic heating element vaporizers from aliexpress and toss them when they get gunky.

Nice, bro. But please, work on your chest more. You clearly aren't benching.

You must be conservative to spew this shit.

difference is literally day and night with properly flushed cannabis

cloud evo has strongest hits and best taste!

but to keep superior taste and no bacteria you need to clean glass often with Isopropyl alcohol

youtube.com/watch?v=APDKel2DIHE

I like to get familiar with co-workers, and make them think i'm their friend. Then they inevitably menntion smoking marijuana and I non-chalantly say "I'm sorry but I can't be your friend anymore, please refrain from talking to me from now on". The look on their faces, it's amazing. Like a suicidal emo bitch hearing about MCR breakup.Letting them know they're worthless trash subtely. Nobody has commited suicide though, yet.Feels bad man

Not the same guy, but my recommendation is this guys website. He sells the best ceramic stuff. I'm still on a ceramic ring cartridge and battery for like 2 years. He has some new version 3 that looks sick, but mine works fine, so I'm just biding my time.

oops. Here's the site

ineedhemp.com

Fucking Veeky Forums.

I've gotten baked literally every day for the last 15 years. I'm high at work right this second, smoking my vape in my office all day.

Indica is for body pain, while sativa is imo better than antidepressants at treating depression and anxiety.

I had a third of a big glass of white wine, can I still workout?