Wresling champion beaten to death

> 96kg
> fit as fuck
> two time European wrestling champion

What is the point of lifting and training MMA then?

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=iDWTl3O7gsw&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksJtH2CCCUY
youtube.com/watch?v=1_bMrTysuJs
bestgore.com/murder/russia-world-champion-powerlift-beat-death-khabarovsk/
youtube.com/watch?v=mZHDMhbcJvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody claims wrestling and lifting will make you knife-proof

wrestling is fake u dumb whitey

knowing martial arts doesn't matter in street fight

Most of us don't lift because we wanna kick ass, we lift because we want to look good

yeah guess theres no point so just kill yourself lol

What country did this happen in?

did one of them get a rock out the water and hit him with it??

fpbp

lmao he took so many hits anyways most of you faggots would literally fucking die after 1 or 2

Shiiat I saw that too. That's straight up murder in this video.

rewatched and yeah that's what made him go limp, fucked up

it was the rock that took him down, the knife was only to finish him.

of course it does, dumbass

In Russia, Ulan-Ude afaik. Far in the east.

until someone pulls out a knife, a gun or picks something else next to him

Clearly didn't matter this time.

or has his buddies jump you from behind like in OP vid

>russians
>not white niggers

Those animals are going for the kill, what the fuck is happening.

>Wah, why train when you can die

Don't then.

Glad being beaten or shot to death is not something I have to worry about

this

Soooooooooo, context?

they thought that he looked at them funny

no, the guy needed to prove himself. Its a macho culture, masculinity comes with its drawbacks as well. When people perceive you to be competition, you'll be challenged
In Western non-violent cultures, that will amount to shit-talking. In other cultures, you might get attacked.
This is an extreme case, but it happens.

They fucking stabbed them with a group what the fuck did yall think was gonna happen. Those people are insanse though. The wrestler would have rekt them if they were infront of him unarmed. But weapons is an decisive advantave

>powerlifter
>not neckpilled

Well I wasn't born in Russia for starters meaning I can go outside without having to worry about being beaten to death by a bunch of inbred Slavs/Chechens/Tartars/Gypsies/Uzbeks/Kyrgiz/Kazakhs/Azerbajianiz/Turks/Mongols or Armenians

Being an Olympic runner doesn't help you in a street race, dude. When someone is chasing you in the street you don't have starting blocks, fancy shoes, someone to hand a baton off to, or a finish line. When some street thug who has been chasing down people in front of bars and in alleys his whole life wants your ass, all those gold medals, blue ribbons, and trophies aren't going to count for shit, user. There is literally NO POINT in training to run in these staged competitive events when some gangster can just shoot you in the legs anyway.

you completely missed my point and you are comparing apples to oranges

all i wanted to say was street fights aren't 1v1 with a judge and rules. people can carry weapons and usually have friends that will jump you if you start winning. no matter how tough you think you are, you can't win vs multiple guys at once

street fights are stupid and should be avoided

he doesn't train calcio storico

youtube.com/watch?v=ksJtH2CCCUY

If all you wanted to say was something different from what you said, then maybe you should have said that instead.

And yes, street fights are stupid and should be avoided.

what a spirited game of killball

damn this is fucking brutal. did his friend survive?

The fight was about race

Holy shit is that bloodbowl

Seriously this. I'm willing to go so far as to accept Slavs as people, but Russians are so mixed with Mongols and chinks they hardly count as Slavs anymore. They have the cold, emotionless heart of a chink with the intelligence and power of a white man, a dangerous combination. Good thing they're usually to drunk to do much of anything.

The killers were Mongolians.

>beaten
more like brutally stabbed in the back.

Who wins a street fight? The guy whose buddy gets there first. Seriously, how do people not understand this, that's an old street fighting adage for a reason.

Yeah, being a great 1v1 fighter doesn't matter when a gang of subhumans surround you and take turns hitting you with heavy objects.

Literally the only way to prevent something like this is

1. Don't live around niggers
2. Run like crazy
3. Have a gun or at the very least some other sort of weapon

Fucking Italy. So many weird, ancient ritualistic stuff in all the cities.

This guys a tard. It's a shame what happened to him, but he was a tard. You never grapple in a street fight unless it's one on one. If you go to ground, or really even clinch, in a street fight where the guy has buddies around, you've already lost. If you want to survive (note: survive, not win) a street fight with multiple, unarmed opponents then you should train boxing and sprinting. I'd even say kickboxing/MT is less effective in that situation, kicks are too high risk and you need to be able to keep moving. All that Jackie Chan shit isn't real, if you're fighting more than one guy you need to throw punches, control distance, keep moving, and run when you get the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_bMrTysuJs
fucking hell

Russians are constantly being beaten and killed by all manner of churkas and Chinks. They are the weakest race in the Federation despite being the majority.

bestgore.com/murder/russia-world-champion-powerlift-beat-death-khabarovsk/

The two most loving girls I ever dated were chinks. The fakest one was a chink too, so who knows.

>being attacked by multiple mongoloids with weapons by surprise
>training martial arts is a meme ebin :DDD

Over a billion of them, there's bound to be some outliers, but on average they are heartless. I've spent some time in China and holy shit, they will fuck over anyone that isn't direct family. Maybe heartless isn't the right word, honor-less is more appropriate. They're a friend or a business associate and they promised you something, or even had a legally-binding contract with you? They will fuck you over for a buck faster than you can breathe. They simply don't care, their word means nothing, they have no concept of honor. Outside of Europeans, pretty much only the Japanese have a concept of honor similar, hence their title as "Honorary Aryans".

They weren't white though

Also behaving like a nigger doesn't mean being black, you can be white and still act subhuman

buh...buh....most fights end on the ground!
muh mma man humping match in a safe controlled environment means i'm a bad ass!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mZHDMhbcJvA

This, being the best in the world won't prevent you from dying in a 8 to 1 situation against armed people.

Let me make it clear, killer are all Buryats, they are all known in Russia for carrying knifes all the time and if someone direspects them/something goes wrong they just go for a kill for some weird reason. They go as far as stealing spoons in army and making hand-made knifes to carry around at all times.