He ded

he ded

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eosinophilic_esophagitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that'll teach ya to cross the natty limit before your body is even done growing vertically.

Fuck, at first glace i thought it was dinkleberry and I got really excited

if you watch his recent videos he looks really bad skin health wise

Who???

he probably looks even worse now

I actually felt sorry for Dallas, dude had respiration problems all his life, that video with his guest posing at 300+ and he is barely breathing and gasping for fucking hair while speaking

Dallas McCarver
Not even 30 yrs old if I remember correctly
He competes in the Olympia and got into the top 10. he's also 290 or something on stage.
So basically: assload of roids and other shit + stress of a bodybuilder lifestyle + he is prone to something I believe since he faded out a couple times on stage already = this(maybe dead)

Why do you feel sorry for him? What a fucking retard.

he was a nice guy and a big guy

Why him and not yet Rich?

Dude choked on some food, y'all are retarded

>roided up manlet choking to death on a "sausage"

i believe it lmao

I got a ride in the amber lamps last year for this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eosinophilic_esophagitis

Never had any problems like it before in my life, then all of a sudden I've got a piece of lamb stuck in my esophagus, like way down past the bottom of my throat. Basically halfway down my sternum. If that shit had got stuck higher I could have died.

But no, I was lucky. Instead of dying I spent a night in emergency coughing up my own saliva (couldn't even swallow my dribble) until the expert got to work the next morning and shoved the endoscope down there to clear it.

>have respiratory issues
>get on cow steroids and balloon up to 300+ pounds of muscle
Brilliant.

He was a genuinely nice guy and big guy for me, he had a bright future in the Olympia and had his entire life ahead of him, his work ethic was also unbelievable. I dm'd him like 6 months ago asking for some tips on my physique and workout routine, he responded to me and we talked on discord for good 30m, gave me some priceless advice.

we no

4 U

>he thinks dallas is a manlet

found the mad manlet, stay short kid lmao

I bet he was taking some cattle drugs to gain size.

>stay short kid lmao
Not like he has much options

>cattle drugs
Tren

Just another reminder of how vulnerable we are as humans.

Why do all these bodybuilder retards never do cardio?

Fuck you