Has becoming in shape and aesthetic helped you pick up women much directly...

Has becoming in shape and aesthetic helped you pick up women much directly? If so do you think it ends up helping mostly indirectly via doing stuff like giving you more confidence rather than looking better? If not, do you just not go after women much in general or are you just autistic and extremely introverted?

It made me make less posts on Veeky Forums like this one

Jesus I want to motorboat those tits.

It's a combo of looking better and having more confidence, not exactly rocket science. If you're ugly or a walking autistic fit like a lot of the people on Veeky Forums though, all the lifting in the world won't help much, you still need to be able to talk to women.

>If not, do you just not go after women much in general or are you just autistic and extremely introverted?

I don't go after women because I honestly don't see pussy being worth chasing at this point. Fucking bitches is cool and all but besides getting a quick nut what are the pros of having a relationship in the 21st century? What are the pros of having females around in general?

All I want out of a woman is a 5/10 who can act cutesy and the least bit feminine, all the while not having a fucklist longer than the amazon. Those few standards alone disqualify about 95% these days, so they are only really good for pump n dump.

>pump n dump

Stick to this and you really can't go wrong. My rule of thumb is ask yourself "what does this chick bring to the table other than pussy?" if there is no answer to that then she is automatically disqualified from my relationship prospects.

>Stick to this and you really can't go wrong.
yeah but I want heirs

>but I want heirs

This is really the only reason I keep trying at this point. Just a decent looking woman who's feminine, has her head on (relatively) straight and wants to have a large family.

I'm working towards having a degree that can secure me a good enough income to support a woman raising my children. I already have a decent amount of money put away (saving up to buy property as soon as I can.), and I'm in decent shape and only getting better by the day. Even the "good girls" I meet end up being absolute whores who do drugs or drink themselves into oblivion as an excuse to put cocks in their mouths on the weekend. Maybe it's entitled to think so, but I think I deserve better than that.

Not really. I mean I have better posture, clothes fit better with gains, almost no more acne after Accutane and I can hold eye contact now, but I'm still incapable of taking it beyond general pleasantness and showing sexual interest. Never learned how and I make a million excuses to not try cause I'm a pussy.

So no. Train your social muscles by being social, not by lifting weights.

donate sperm and have hundreds of them you dumb cunt. you think having 1, maybe 2 with some chick is better than having a legion of kids all around the world?
hell, we're 30 years from commercial grade artificial wombs. women are out dated and useless.

I live in Dallas and to be completely honest, it's scary how many women are into this Blacked thing now. I see girls all the time wearing Blacked apparel like booty shorts, sport bras, hats etc, going to shops and bars dressed in barely underwear, talking to and flirting with black guys, groping and getting dryhumped in public. They just can't control their love for black cock. I haven't seen a white/white couple in so long, women just ignore them and say they want a black cock to satisfy them. It seems it be more and more common nowadays....

Used to be a toothpick in size, now a normal-sized dude with a thin frame. Hook up more than before but I've also since fixed my hair / started wearing contacts / developed a better personality, so I can't confirm that getting bigger helped.

But I was recently hooking up with a girl who was fairly bitchy in general but threw out the like "wow, I have to say, your body is much nicer than the other skinny dude I'm seeing."

Whatever that's worth

Lmao at this pasta

Lol

>"wow, I have to say, your body is much nicer than the other skinny dude I'm seeing."

Why the fuck would you ever want to be in a 10 mile radius of such a skanky bitch lmao. That's the most underhanded compliment I've ever heard.

Are you a democrat, or just pretending to get the replies?

She had really nice tits.

But you're right, which is why I never called her up again

as a lesbo i find it even harder to pick up women now that i'm down to 155 lbs (50 down, 30 to go). when i started taking care of myself i discovered a new interest in makeup, hair and general self-care, and i've been dry ever since

feels like gay chicks in my area are just expecting other homos to be goblins. no girl i've flirted with since becoming more feminine has taken me seriously. not even when i say "I want to fuck you".

is it even worth it

You have to bulk to 200+ lbs, get horn-rimmed glasses, buy a weird ass dress and dye your hair a fluorescent color to be a lesbian today.
Get with the times lady.

why does making up lies on an anonymous board make you feel good? gtfo

Helps you indirectly because it makes you feel more worthy and bleeds into other areas of your life

Lesbians who look like women don't go after other feminine dykes. Ever. They always go after the dykes who do everything beyond taking testosterone to look like a man, because lesbians aren't really a thing. Almost every young "lesbian" I've ever seen has dated men at some point and returns to men after a period of time with the excuse "teehee im just bisexual and free".

It goes like this OP
>you are a scrawny/fat nerd
>no one likes you and people automatically assume anything you say is creepy
>you get Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums people are attractive
>attractive people cannot be creepy
>what would be viewed as creepy or worrying while you were fat/skinny is now cute and random XDD
>you realize "hey i guess im not that bad"
>confidence goes up
>self worth goes up
>people pick up on that and think more of you
>you literally bee yourself
>you just get away with it because you're good looking

>Has becoming in shape and aesthetic helped you pick up women much directly?
-NO
>If so do you think it ends up helping mostly indirectly via doing stuff like giving you more confidence rather than looking better?
-Yes. Im bulletproof towards females bullshit and have become more "machismo"
>If not, do you just not go after women much in general or are you just autistic and extremely introverted?
-dont go after woman but i do have female friends and an introvert

cliffs: lifting doesnt help with the opposite sex

Who is this holy shiiiiiiitttt

Also
>titpics1
You're gonna have to post more my man

it literally got me raped by a girl in a club so i guess that counts as helping i didn't even say a anything

Just be confident brah

Dry orgasm.

Post more massive milkbags.

She's a fat braphog

It doesn't fucking matter brehs

>Swats are useless brah, just be confident

>based randy

It helps with approaching women and getting women to notice you. However, beyond that, unless you truly are 10/10 Hard Body Chad, picking up women will require more.

Case in point, I have a friend with whom I go out and travel frequently. At the risk of sounding like a douchebag, I'm objectively better looking than him. I'm in much better physical shape than him, I have a more attractive face, I dress better, etc. Yet, the number of girls he has pulled is several orders of magnitude over mine because he is far better at engaging in conversation with strangers. I'm always in awe of how quickly he can get to know someone. He always has a joke up his sleeve, and he can capture the attention of an entire room with his ability to tell a story. I've lost count of the times girls have approached us with the intention of talking to me, only to shift their attention to him simply because he is a more interesting person to be around.

Looking good definitely opens doors, but it doesn't necessarily get you through them.

God damn, those tiddies.

>or are you just autistic and extremely introverted?
This.
Guys compliment me on my gains but girls haven't.

By fucking girls you're reducing the number of girls that will be accepted by dudes with standards like yourself

Do you get jelly?

I would like to think I wouldn't but I would probably get a little assmad after a while.

Brehs

Hold me

Even if it did I dont give them the time of day.

I workout to be in shape and not some sissy numale faggot and that is all.

A-aloha to y-you too h-haha

this.

It's honestly hopeless. I just lift because it's my only hobby at this point. Even when I'm drunk I can't approach girls. Women terrify me.

Being Veeky Forums, I always have something enviable and great.
This helps cushion the bite of rejection and subsequently, you fear it less and then make more attempts.
Also always remember the ancient wisdom that nobody owes you jack shit.
Be chill, get fucked up, smile and laugh a lot and you will land in some ass.

can you post current body

6'5"
I'm not perfect but I still love me.

looking masculine pham

Fuck my pussy with a rake mom

I don't know why but I'm craving a corndog

lewd.

What? that's a nice bulge is all I'm saying

It's frustrating, but I don't get jealous at all. I don't take it as a slight, I fully acknowledge that I am not a good conversationalist with strangers, so its mainly just a frustration with myself for allowing my anxiety to dictate my social interactions. My friend is simply more exuberant and quick-witted.

It's a skill like anything else, I suppose, so I've been reading many books lately on the subject.

ok I wasn't sure if that was like a mst3k reference or some shit.

lmao I don't even know wtf that is

go watch the "Space Mutiny" episode.

>this whole thread

thiccfag holocaust when?

Wow. I don't know if it's retarded or fucking genius...

If you like it, watch Manos next.

post body, testlet.

okay, thanks boo

spread the glory.

What if I don't mind rejection but my body does?

Lol you sound like me when it comes to women, I completely agreed until recently. Met current gf when she approached me. Thought I was out of her league. Hearing that was a weird feeling. Turns out we're both the same kind of autistic and get along amazing. Might marry this girl.
Th-thanks fit.

yes, absolutely, without a doubt. Hands down 100%.

Ive been working on 'muh game' for quite some time, but being in shape helps immensely with first impressions and adding value in general. Fatbois btfo.

Can someone seriously answer me as to how it's possible that this board can have so many of the exact same girl threads like this live on the front page at any time

Is this board the most woman-obsessed place on the entire internet? How can you have 10 fucking threads a day about women

Getting older, more mature and being seen as someone that can complete a STEM degree and maintain employment has helped me far more than getting fit.
I've always been fit and have struggled to gain attention from females until I reached about 24-25 (I'm 28.now) when things totally flipped upside. I get a lot of attention from women now.
Happy to elaborate.

Dat dere green frog. But seriously, after many years of plateau, Veeky Forums traffic has more than quadrupled in the last 3 years. The Veeky Forums niche is gone, its just part of the blob now.

>every post that doesn't conform to my level of reality must be fake

Looks like your belly button is taking a shit

>high testosterone board
>not obsessed with women

You can jerk off your dick but you can't jerk off your heart.

Being able to afford things much faster with two incomes rather than on your own. House, cars, retirement, etc.

>braphog

Almost made me spit out my gains user