Do back exercises like row variations provide necessary trap activation...

Do back exercises like row variations provide necessary trap activation? Started doing shrugs on my push day in addition to my pull days set up of rows and other things

I never hit traps directly, don't dead lift heavy (RDLs and SLDLs only) and row a fuck ton. Rows are enough for traps

Someone used your back as a cigar ashtray?

kek

Row variations have been killing my traps so id say yeah, also if you're shrugging make it btb barbell shrugs

That you? Juicy back my man.

Das me, back has always been a strong point. Makes up for my shit abs lmao

what specific type of rows? weight and rep scheme? how many times a week.

Removal of a pre-cancerous mole, shit went deep as hell.

2 times a week. 5 sets of 10 pull-ups of various grips. 3 sets of 8 Yates rows as heavy as possible. You should be exhausted by then. After that seated cable rows, extremely slow and controlled 5x10. Then either cable pullovers or lat pull downs with a drop set, cut the weight in half and double the reps. That's my regular workout, do it on chest day. Face pulls and rear felt flyes go on arm day, and RDLs hit back slightly on leg day

Rear lat spread for reference. 19 years old, floating around 200 after cutting to 185. On the way back up

whats best for back, weighted low rep or bodyweight chins for loads of reps

shit nigger did you start lifting when you were 14?

Bodyweight pull ups, high rep at the start of every workout. Heavy barbell work. I've honestly never done weighted chins in my life haha

16, at 14 I was a solid 113 lbs hahah I guess I was in the gym for football a little then but never regularly

>that feel when can't row for shit
Fuck me.

I swapped out shrugs for upright rows and its doing me good

#goals

Do you use pic related to move?

Pretty damn impressive for 3 years of lifting, unless you're roiding in which case kys you're self but I'm assuming you're natty

Yep still natty lmao maybe someday, not for awhile tho

#thanks