Post your Veeky Forums waifus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAQtIQvsAS0
instagram.com/miss_olsen87/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This cute.

I live in Miami and to be completely honest, it's scary how many women are into this Blacked thing now. I see girls all the time wearing Blacked apparel like booty shorts, sport bras, hats etc, going to shops and bars dressed in barely underwear, talking to and flirting with black guys, groping and getting dryhumped in public. They just can't control their love for black cock. I haven't seen a white/white couple in so long, women just ignore them and say they want a black cock to satisfy them. It seems it be more and more common nowadays....

This one

keep shilling

you live in Miami. Like no white people there . its all cubans , blacks , ricans and jews

Ew

nice bait, mister /pol/cuck

fucken groce

bish resembles a tranny

would not be surprised if it is

go on...

jej

Goddamn

Do I have to take a queue number or what?

there are not enough pictures like this

has anybody here ever seen a fit girl in the wild before? i live in a decently big city and its super rare to even see a fit guy but i've never seen a fit girl here.

jesus christ she has bigger tits than me and i'm man lmao

Queue is in order of height, now get to the back

sauce?

>wanting women on test cycles
>not wanting a QT Asian braphog with a super thin waist

Why even live?

>wanting an asian braphog
LOW tier waifu detected

This person could actually fuck my dick off and I'd be perfectly okay with it

>Dat Bidet
What does this indicate superior hygene, or is she so gross that it is necessary?

>braphog
>brap

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Fuck yes
6'3" standing
9.25" inches when laying on my back.

No.....plz..not again

More like this please.

>fail attempt to derail the thread with /pol/bait

im going to need moar /sp/

For me, it's Sabina.

Stop describing your fantasy you filthy cuck

I want to CUDDLE Natasha

her clit is bigger than your cock too

Who /tv/ here?

/tv/ is a cancer that must be purged with all possible prejudice

God damn you guys are gay, you don't want a woman, you want a man with a pussy.
Ripped and roided "women"..

What the actual fuck?

Goal:
youtube.com/watch?v=IAQtIQvsAS0

MegsquatsOnMyDick

It's not normal for hetero males to like this

Checked

Why the hate tho

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/

there's something about Lauren Stow that just seems off. She weirds me out and I don't know why.