Do you guys actually believe this?

Do you guys actually believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

parenting.com/height-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, I don't want manlet sons

I'm picky, but not when it comes to height. Idc about that at all.

If she's taller than me that sounds like it'd be a fun and interesting experience

Those are my preferences. However I have conflicting feelings because I wouldn't want my kids to be manlets. I'm 6ft myself. How likely is it that my children are below this height if my partner is very short? Is it possible to know their adult height when they're in the womb so I can just abort the manlets?

Yes they are set in stone now gtfo with your shitposts

kek now spread this to facebook

i'm attracted to silhouettes / proportions, not specific heights. Although, in my experience, the taller the better. I'm 6'2' and if the girl's under 5'7" or so it limits what we can accomplish sexually.

>5'8 is too tall
I might enjoy flat chests but I'm not trying to recreate the experience of fucking a child.
Also

Women are not insecure as men tho

I agree with that chart entirely. I'm 6-1 though. If I were taller or shorter I might think differently of it.

>Women are not insecure as men tho
You dont know shit about women

>womanlet at 5'2
I fucking hate how short I am

You're joking right?

Wtf, I would fuck the everliving shit out of a 6'4+ girl given the chance. Fuck all those 5' midgets with their stubby limbs and ugly proportions.
>t. 6'8
Just imagine the offspring. 7' mammoth behemoths, reigning over the manlet pits of Valhalla

Perfect female height is anything below your height. Smaller women are cuter and easy to throw around, but taller women have larger breasts and asses and longer legs. Don't forget taller women give you taller sons, fucking a tiny 160cm woman will fuck your kids up.
My dad is 195cm, my mum 160, I'm 180cm :(

It's absolutely relative, if you're 6'10 and jacked you're probably too large for a 5'2 girl regardless of what our 6'4 alpha PhD friend might think of it

I'm 5'9 and I love it... don't wanna be any taller and definitely don't want to be shorter

Women are twice as cruel and thrice as insecure because of the emotional trauma they inflict on each other on a daily basis.

Boo fucking hoo, at least all a woman has to do to get her snatch wet is look at a guy.

>taller women give you taller sons
people say this but i've seen many examples to the contrary; in fact i can think of three guys i know who are 6-4 and taller whose moms are tiny. genetics, sure, but some luck too. how about a 5-2 qt but her dad and brothers are all 6-5?

>encouraging manletism

not only was this made by a larping faggot, it was made by a halfling

>>Women are not insecure as men tho
the earth is flat too

>tfw no 5'11 gf
Where can I find a tall gf lads?

There's a luck factor, you don't inherit exactly 50% of both parents genes and there is difference between brothers. I'm the guy from that post and both my younger brothers are taller, the youngest is 15 and 181cm tall.

virgin manlet detected

Veeky Forums, and to an extent the rest of Veeky Forums will believe anything in infograph format.

Most don't question the statistics they hear

The female general population are as insecure as the average male /r9k/ poster.

My little sister is 5'10" and towers over majority of men every time we go out. Shit is hilarious.

>6'5" male
>5'8" is the absolute bare minimum height I'll consider actually dating

Womanlets are nothing but cocksleeves for one-time-use only. They don't even count as people, they shouldn't be so arrogant.

There is this asian 5 feet girl on My class and she has a mad crush on me , should i bump and dump that bitch?

yes and im 6'3
something about tall girls just turns me off

idk my mom is 5'10 and dad 5'11 and me and my 3 brothers are all 6'3+

It really made me think. I'm 6'3 and intrested in a model 9/10 6'1 qt. I want to spawn lots of tall monster children with her to conquer the world.

>5'6 is objectively the best female height
>6'0 is objectively the best male height

You literally cannot prove otherwise...I say this a 6'3 male with a 5'2 gf...

Do you autist men want to know what the manlet equivalent is for women? It's boobs. They're genetics. Either you have them or you don't. Fillers is the only solution and even then they think that guys will think of them as basic shallow thots because of it.

My sides, this.

I personally don't have that much of a preference as long as she's not a complete outlier (so under 5' or over 5'10). I've found that generally I've liked girls on the taller side (5'6-5'8) or a tad bit shorter than me (5'9) with very feminine features.

you've clearly never been with a woman

If you're sticking your dick in this, would it really matter if your kids were manlets?

>guys will think of them as basic shallow thots
because it's true?

>be me, exactly 6" tall
>amazoness fetish and desire to fill world with non-manlet sons
>mfw seeing the female security guard at my work who's taller than me

Should I go for it, brehs?

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

she cant handle giving birth

i've seen this post somewhere already

5'9 manlet here. I dig chicks that are my height or slightly taller than me.

If 5'8 is too tall for any male that she's taller than you with heels than you're A FUCKING MANLET KEK

>tfw no Sabina gf

Women believe me, are some of the most insecure people out there.

no we just care if your not ugly as shit

Speak for yourself

parenting.com/height-calculator

If shes under 5.2 forget it. You are fucked LUL

That's exactly what I did, faggot.

Anything above 5'7-5'8
>wanting manlet children

I like tall women and the average height of models is 5'11" so no I don't believe this or most anything posted here that's not from the sticky, neither should you.

Sorry for being a multireplyfag, but honestly, what the fuck are you talking about?
Women may have insecurities but does that even matter when it's only in their heads and in reality they have the choice of the litter
Let alone that most women are way more confident than they should be because of all the attention
Insecurity + confidence >>> insecurity and loneliness

is that way friend

Yeah women can constantly have themselves reaffirmed, even when they are ugly, fat, hairy, disfigured, bitchy, lazy, alcoholic. I mean pretty much everything we are subjected to these days forgives women of their faults and also demands that everyone accepts and treasures these faults as some sort of personality trait that makes them "unique".

For a male there are 2 options, well 3 actually, when you are feeling insecure and insignificant due to something about yourself in your control (sorta).

1. Whine to your friends/family/online about it and get a myriad of negative reactions, told to stop bitching, "it's not that bad", "just be yourself bro", "man up". I am not saying that they shouldn't be getting these responses, but that's just how it is.

They now either

2. Continue in a spiraling depression and eventually kys

3. Start doing things to improve yourself and therefore your value in women's eyes. And then find out that due to things out of your control, like your face, you are still considered ugly and un-dateable by the vast majority of women.

How many women really couldn't get with the majority of men if they kept their bf relatively low and just put in a little effort with hair/hygiene. Like maybe 10% are disfigured enough. Probably like 50% of men are in the undateable category for a lot of women, even if they are employed and in reasonably good shape.

Not if I wear a condom

no
you want short sons or what

Lol I'm 6'2 and my wife is 5'10
We tower over most other couples, its great.
Pro tip: Short girls can be cute, but only tall women can be beautiful.

I'm only 6'1 but she has to be tall, just not taller than me. 5'7-5'11 would be good

>Used to work with 5'5" manlet.
>He had a shitload of confidence to compensate.
>Always used to try to pick up the tallest woman in a room, because he knew they had the least options, and half the girls in the room were taller than him anyway.
>Succeeded 9/10 times.
>He never seriously dated a girl shorter than 5'10".
Shit was hilarious, but he never failed to get his dick wet.

>cocksleeves
MY SIDES

idk man she might accidentally step on you if you're only 6 inches tall.
>mfw my dick is bigger than you

i cant find the research paper that brought it up, but a genetics study found that on average 30-40% of males do NOT pass on their genes, as this was a study of DNA heredity.

40%

Think about that. The last time you hung out with your friends, If there was at least 5 of you there, 2 of them are statistically going to die alone.

I do prefer shorter girls but it really doesn't matter, it's all about the face.

t. 6'2

>tfw no 6'1" model qt to chase

t.6'3"

5'1" to 5'8" are all acceptable.

5'9" and above tend to be skeletons or large girls with strange proportions.

I believe the "tall girl trauma" is real but idgaf because only manlet losers would be intimidated by a 6' model-tier woman. prefer anywhere from ~5'2" to ~5'10", it really doesn't matter as much as face, proportions, and fitness (from a purely physical view)