Bad batch of steroids fucking over people?

>Rich Piana in coma (either as result of bad roids, or assassinated and his lab is being headed by someone else resulting in worse products being sold to fitness industry)
>Conor Murphy looking small and losing hair
>Chestbrah has been sick for weeks and unable to leave his house
>Skywalker same sickness, constant eye infections and lips rotting on his face
>Jeff Seid natty and looking healthier than ever
>DALLAS MCCARVER dies today

this is all in like two weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLSOoVlKXbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Entertaining times in the fitness industry

expect more deaths to happen chest brah prrolly joining ZEEZ soon

I wonder whos behind this post

DEAD

>>Jeff Seid natty and looking healthier than ever
nah, just stopped blasting, also he is still going to olympia with that body... skywalker would do better than jeff

not Jeff, but he isnt getting sick. Looks better than ever

if all the juice head turkeys are sick can Joff win the olympia? does Jeff have the money to sabotauge steroid supplies to reign as the only muscular person on planet due to his saiyan genetics? hahah ha not jeff btw

>implying even "quality" steroids are """"""healthy"""""""

Blaha says Rich runs one of those most prolific steroid labs in the united states and proabably extends much farther.

so im not sure if Rich is a victim of bad roids, or if his departure from humanity means there arnt good roids left.

but Dallas just choked on food, that cant be the sterons

sterons are illegal, is you saw some juice head turkey fuck himself up in your house what would u tell the media?

no need for this conspiracy theory to be listened to now, but im wagering a couple more deaths are coming before christmas

he's dead, who the fuck cares anyway?

i certainly don't, today is first day ive heard of him desu

I just looked up research papers on synthesis of tren, anavar and testosterone.
Shit why did this never cross my mind. I have a masters in phy chem. I could have been doing this shit for years. Probably could even get a license to do it legally if I pull some strings.

Thank you user, thank you for the first day of my new life...

>phy chem
>not organic chem
Tough luck, metallic cuck.

take this with u

Good, all roid fags deserve to die.

what the fuck
bad photo or is that him currently?

Just looks like bad angle and not flexing.

Heres your culprit

>fat girlfriend

The man is truly autistic

No shit you mong. All the celebrities are getting old and people are scrambling to make names for themselves. People are dying left and right, just a matter of who you're paying attention to.

prob shot too much slin just before/ while eating, blood sugar crashed, he passed out with food going in his trachea

Maybe that's his sister

>that chubby cunt taking the pic

Now I know he's a faggot

Who will be next? Badley Martin?

Him currently. He cycled off of everything once the hair loss got out of control but by then, it was too late.

Holy shit look at the size of his left testicle, visible in the center seam of his sweatpants crotch

Not the biggest testis imaginable but easily in the top 2%

Just lmao at the people who think he's on roids when he's sporting grapefruit balls

Stay mad haters and stay natty jeff old school Veeky Forums still fucking loves you

There...there's nothing there...

I mean they usually look roided, him, Jeff Seid, Daivd Laid and the likes but when you see photos of him that aren't posed, nor with a pump and good lightning they actually look natural.
More deflated, less veiny and shredded but still lean with good muscle mass

>Bad batch of steroids

Are you implying that all those people buy steroids from the same supplier? Even Chestbrah who lives in Australia?

All that steroids abuse and partying lfiestyle catches up sooner or later.

I wonder which one of them will live up to 40

>Rich overdoses on cocaine
>Conor losing his hair because of shitty mpb genetics
>Dallas McCarver dies choking on food

Damn those steroids! They're killing people left and right!

You do know that there isn't "one batch of steroids", right? There are multiple different sources from multiple countries and some of them are pharma.

Don't forget CT Fletcher needing a heart transplant! It's a fucking conspiracy, nigga. They knew too much.

Meanwhile this guy lived to the ripe old age of 74 and Arnold is still lifting in Golds to this day. Weird huh? It's almost like your dumbfuck idols are paying the dumbfuck consequences for their dumbfuck decisions.

Really pickles the old noodle.

Rich has been dying for fucking years and was on trt replacement levels. All of his muscle was plastic and synthol bruh.

Connor is going bald because steroids speeds up the process or worse causes it in men who'd otherwise only see some hair loss if they remained healthy. Might be that and the creatine.

Dallas McCarver was sick as a goddamned dog becaus of the ridiculous amounts of gear he was on. He's passed out on stage before. He more then likely had a stroke while eating.

He used a lot but not the sheer volume that we do now. Same for arnold...who needed a new heart and has the "Fucked up my body now I have to eat like a rabbit" vegan diet thing.

Gear is magic, but it comes at a cost.

And the pic of your gf is where?

It's not the gear that kills these people
You can't judge someones health because they pased out on stage, everyone there is feeling like shit from the drugs they take

youtube.com/watch?v=XLSOoVlKXbw

this video makes me think he's natty

this video makes me think I'm gay

>Roid cucks getting blown the fuck out left and right

Greatest day of my natty life

New York?

roiders too retarded to understand that even obtainined naturally that much muscle would have been taxing on circulatory system, heart in particular.

now add the fact that they have eliminated protective layers of fatty issue to achieve dat 6-8% bf, and injected a shitton of things that body produces infinitely less.... and voila. Natural selection at work.

I am all for being healthy, that Piana dude and the likes are far from that.

>taxing on circulatory system
You misspelled joints.

Jeff pls go

Naw bro, I am referring to the amount of oxygen that much muscle needs when actually working out. Heart needs to supply oxygen to muscles, and needs to beat pretty hard to support it. Its nowhere as unhealthy as being that fat, but will shave off a few years akin smoking. That one is actually pretty similar, except that its not the demand thats great, but the supply thats low (O2/CO2 diffusion in alveoli is much worse for a smoker). Heart beats faster. You die faster.

Having very developed muscles actually improves circulation, since contractions help to send blood back towards the heart.

You can't compare the regular muscle contraction and residual "help" it creates, with the amount of work performed by the smooth muscle of the heart.

In other words: muscles help circulation by this much: X
Heart has to work overtime to feed the muscles by this much: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

And that creates a whole array of problems from enlarged heart to heart expiring faster.