I've been feeling kind of low lately. Motivation thread to get me back on my feet and back to pumping irons

I've been feeling kind of low lately. Motivation thread to get me back on my feet and back to pumping irons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get back at it dummy

Thread approved but none of my memes are on this phone and I'm not building another desktop until probably next year.

you're gunna make it you fuck
get the fuck up
get fuckin goin
get some shit done
get to the fuckin iron temple, lift some fucking heavy shit, get your testosterone pumpin through the fucking roof. go home eat some fuckin oats. eat a fuckin spinach salad for nutrients. 10 scoops. drink that shit
get to fuckin sleep. get those sleep gains, while ur muscles get fuckin big. rinse repeat. get outside, sit in the sun, and get that fuckin tan. go to the city, wear a fuckin stringer tank. get all the mires

ur gunna fuckn make it

Doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down, what matters is that you get up and keep moving forward!!! That's what winners do!!!

have some divine motivation lad

Thanks man

If you need motivation from strangers on an anonymous board then you should just give up since you'll never make it.

fuck you, you literal child. thanks for the motivation.

What is it with fitness culture and a need for 'motivation'? I'm not saying its bad but I never see people in intellectual pursuits needing to psych each other up with inspirational quotes set against scenic backgrounds and ancient sculptures.

there is a rivalry among them which keeps them motivated. Who knows most and who has studied at which college and so on.

Here's the thing. Why did you start doing this shit back way back when huh? Was it "her"? Was it self hatred? Whatever it is reflect, look back upon it and think about it long and hard. Now look at how you've changed since then, either physically or mentally. Whether your goals changed, whether YOU changed does it matter? Fuck no it doesn't because you can always do better. If you think it's impossible you're underestimating yourself. Don't let life get you down. In the words of some famous fagget "it's not about how many times you win, it's about how many times you can get beat down, and keep getting back up". So stand straight, hands up, and get the FUCK back out there! Because if someone deserves whatevers at the end of tthat road, it's the guy that keeps fighting.

Oh god this is good

Oh god those nipples.

That's really amazing losing so much weight, but people like that are fucked for life. A few bad months and a bad time are enough to make him go back to fatness again
But at least he's able to lose it again

Yeah marble an sheeit

these are fucking hilarious

YEEAAHHH BUDDYY
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY
NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT

Yeah sit on Veeky Forums and view images of people - and quotes said by people - better than you, or close your browser and go exercise/develop yourself and become one of them. Goodbye.

Discipline, not motivation, motherfuckers.

Based Nietzsche.

Yeesh. I can just imagine all the tardfarms who think these images really are inspiring.

I didn't die for the jew overlords

post something you find inspiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xf4urgGANQ

What's with all the ass hurt crybabies itt

This, yall weak minded