Social Gains Thread

At the age of 24 how difficult is it like to make social gains? I'm introverted and enjoy my personal life, now I just want to add some friends and women to it.

How difficult is this? What's the game like at 24? I havn't had but one friend for the last 4 years and have mostly stayed inside for personal development reasons and social anxiety.

Do any of you reformed zeta males have any advice for those trying to make it socially?

If you are happy why wanting to add women ? You wont fuck them anyways

Its better to stay foreveralone so you have more time to stay /fit

However if in the last years you didnt have friends what makes you think you can make friends suddenly ? That wont happen unless you reach some social status

Btw forgot about this and go do some push ups, you are not a zeta, but a beta

I like martial arts more than I like Veeky Forums. The only reason I strength train is for Muay Thai.

Because I have a dick. Litterally can't help it biologically.

Okay, take all this with a grain of salt, because I have crippling social anxiety and haven't the courage to actually fix my issues, but hypothetically, I know how to do it. Like any other psychological fear, it's all about desensitization.

First, be comfortable just sitting around people. Alone.

Go into a very public place, maybe a restaurant, somewhere with a lot of people--couples, groups of friends, etc--and just sit there alone. Don't look at your phone once. I've tried this and it was nearly impossible.

After this it's all about killing your fear of rejection, so basically trial and error 1000000x with random women. Sounds terrifying, right? Well, it's the only way.

Then just masturbate, thats what i do, well now not like before because i got phimosis and its getting worse with age, i literally cant get laid unless i cut, and yes i never kissed a girl and i dont give shits about that

If you like muay thay and lifting focus on them

Forget about women and getting laid, why dont copy monks lifestyle uh ?

Shute the fuck up, that only works if you are a 10/10 face male and not an autistic retard

Women will always reject you unless you meet them on college or some place they already know YOU

I want to overcome my own insecurites and self-conciousness more than I want to get laid.

Ironically, despite the fact that I havn't had sex in 3 years I'm far happier reading self-help books and being introverted than I ever was chasing girls. However I still want to get over my fears.

If you want to get away from your fears dont call them, just that.

Nigger just get some phimosis rings and start with the smallest, it cured me but it takes a good few months. If you have sex before you go through with the cure your skin will cut like a blender, leaving you with pain and no sex for a good while.
You'll likely hate the thought of sex if you fuck before finishing this course, just do the few months course of phimosis rings.

Exactly, so the trick is to stop being an autistic retard. The only way to do that is kill the fear inside of you which is causing you to act like an autistic retard.

I dont care, having sex is not in my lifetime plans

Not fitness. Stop shitting up the board with your /r9k/ /soc/ cancer.

It's not just about fucking, a partner is really something to think about. I probably fuck my girlfriend 3 times a week which is nothing, it's about enjoying time with a partner.

Plus you can get her to cook food if you play your cards right

Yea i know, it would be great to have a cute girfriend, hug her, kiss her, cuddle with her, and all these things normal people do, but in the other hand you have people like me that will never experience that,life works like this, sometimes you get what you want, sometimes not.

lmao I am so happy general practitioners are going to crash and burn. Nobody needs them anymore thanks to the internet and online pharmac. All these retarded med students think they are going to be set for life just because they regurgitated some information for 8 years

What the fuck does make it socially mean? You have social anxiety for a reason, and the reason is that modern society is BULLSHIT. There are people like you all over the world, stop trying to fit in with a culture that is controlled by ego.

As if the majority of guys on this board aren't working out precisely for women. This board is basically r9k+.

I will hand it to you, tons of people are complete shit-heads. It might even be half shit-heads and half decent people.

That doesn't mean this thread belongs here, one /r9k/ is enough.

>inb4 board culture (AKA shitposting free pass)

This thread is in the heart of 75% of this boards population. It's in yours too.

You secretly want a qt gf who makes you food, don't you user?

>army medic
>becomes RN
>regrets
>nothing but regrets

RIP in peace, buddy.