Anyone else here trying to make it with bad genetics?

Anyone else here trying to make it with bad genetics?
>Slow progress
>Injury prone
>Unaesthetic
>Depression
I don't know if I'll ever make it.

Does anyone have any progress pictures from people with bad genetics?

Just keep pushing OP. We're all gonna make it.

Me:

>Lanky tall build with small stubby hands and feet
>Pectus excavatum
>Balding
>Surgery scars due to crohns disease

Still I hit the gym every day. Pushing 190 lbs now, we're all gonna make it, brah.

With bad genetics you can never reach top tier, but you can get well above average looks and health with some hard work.

Make smart dieting and lifting decisions and progress to your best possible self, or just give up and be an unhealthy unaesthetic sack of shit, your choice.

>muh genetics
Hit the weights for longer than 10 minutes fatass

Yeah low test sucks, but then I go and see a woman squatting 2.5 plate and it really puts things into perspective that in fact I'm just a lazy entitled piece of shit, and you can get decently strong with barely any test if you train hard enough.

you are not suppossed to make and drop out of the genpool

Proud of you user

HOP ON AND LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

I think i have the worst combination possible
>fast progress
>but articulations are shitty and im prone to injure my tendons
>mfw already tendinitis at 18

> 6'3
> 185lb wristlet
> Just failed on last set of 150lb bench
> Just failed on last set 100lb ohp
> 8 months in the gym 3x per week
> Look better, still weak as fuck
Hold me

I feel you on the tendons thing.

I got peroneal tendonitis from sprinting in rugby (I'm not even any good, still got it messed up ffs), then massive groin strain, no squat or deadlift for a month, now undiagnosed shoulder issue in one shoulder that fucks up my mobility.

>small frame
>naturally skinnyfat, was skeleton when i played sports
>chinlet, manlet, wristlet
>cant eat a lot
>ugly
>live in a city full of gym rats so im even lower on the aesthetic bar than normal

The only way ill make it is if i get buff then move to Asia

i fucked my wrists just by playing the guitar, so i work with the pain and already know that when im 40 im going to be injecting morphine every 2 hours

>4.5" dick
>maybe 5" if I get down to 10% BF
>awkward and unmasculine personality
>3/10 face
Why even bother?

I have pretty severe gyno and not good facial genetics. Went from 260 to 170 and lifted the whole time. I don't look jacked or anything, but I look athletic now and my jawline and gyno improved significantly. Still a social autist but I fucked 3 girls this year and that's a dramatically huge improvement, plus my confidence is at an all time high.

You're cursed with the body you're given. There is no use groaning about the things you can't change. Lifting and improving yourself will only benefit you, no matter what you start with. We're all gonna make it brehs

>got some crazy forward neck syndrome
>trying all sorts of fixes, but I think some of it may be related to my scoliosis
>even if I manage to look aesthetic from the neck down, my stupid neck and ugly face will ruin everything

>got some crazy forward neck syndrome
>trying all sorts of fixes, but I think some of it may be related to my scoliosis
>even if I manage to look aesthetic from the neck down, my stupid neck and ugly face will ruin everything

>cutting at 1700 calories a day when my tdee is around 2600
>not really making strength gains anymore
been lifting for 1.5 months

2pl8 deadlift max. 115 max bench

do I have shit genetics or is it just cuz im cutting rn that im so weak?

Apparently I'm weak as fuck, I'm progressing slowly but smoothly and I like how I look so I don't really give a fuck.

did i make it ?
>be me hanging out with a girl that's really into me lets call her call A and her friends lets call her K and her boyfriend
> we went to get pizza
>waiting outside talking
A wont shut up about how im "buff" i am and says shes jelly
>k says "user you have super broad shoulders"
She says "user flex your arms" she feels them up and says how big and hard my arms are
>she feels her boyfriends arms and says theyre small and soft
>feels weird. jpg
>body dis morphia takes over and i think theyre making fun of me
>get back to As house
>A pokes i turn around and start groping her tits she starts rubbing my dick couldve got laid but i felt like bein a tease
> she gets hornier than ever
> she brings me home i tell her maybe next time

This is now a making it thread

You'll get weaker while cutting.
What is your weight and height? You may not need to be doing a cut at all after such a short time lifting and at your current strength level.

im 5'11 170lb, down from 178lb

Im still pretty flabby

That's actually pretty good for 1.5 months on a cut. Once you are off your cut I would expect you to start making pretty good strength gains again.

>There is no use groaning about the things you can't change
I feel you on this. There really is no use psyching myself out, but I have been really anxious lately. I even have lost 3 pounds in the last week because I have been too nervous to eat.

>Body dysmorphia
How the fuck do I know if I have this? I can't ask my mom how I look because she always tells me I'm handsome, and I'm too afraid of seeming insecure in front of my friends.

> I would expect you to start making pretty good strength gains again.
thanks user, I hope so

youll know when people start complementing you and you think your getting laughed at and when everytime you look at your self your small as fuck despite what people tell you, hoestly its not that bad because it motivates me to keep training and to get bigger

Your numbers are good for how long you've been lifting, and while on a cut like the other user just said.
But yes, you will find it extremely difficult to make strength gains while cutting. You build muscle while eating in caloric excess. Right now you're really just maintaining your strength and trying not to lose too much.

It varies from person to person but with less than two months under your belt you might not have much muscle to cut down to yet. Just be careful how long you stay on your cut since you can actually lose some of your gains if you're not mindful.

I feel you

> 120lbs
> Eat 3k calories
> Slow gym progress
> Little to no gains

JUST

Just push through, user. I get gains as fast as anyone else, sure, but I have skin asthma, so I literally feel my skin burning after I hit the gym. I still do it though, and so should you.

thanks bro, will keep that in mind

Been lifting for almost 1.5 years and I'm just hitting 3x5 225lb squats. I struggle benching 145 for 3x5.

Why am I such a failure

>ugly
>manlet

considering ending life now

That's pretty standard for 1.5 years if you haven't been training autistically like some people on this board.

At least, its close to what I did, but I missed whole weeks to study, took many days off to do homework or work overtime or socialize. Imperfect diet etc. You are probably normal genetically, but not as disciplined as you could be.

We are going to make it, you squat more than most normals will in their lives, and you bench will get there.

Thank you that means a lot

If any of us were gebetically gifted we wouldnt be on this board

>bald
>Ugly pasty Anglo features
>Gyno
>manlet
>wristlet
>Juvenile arthritis
>Debilitating ulcerative colitis
>Shitty insertions

Feels like I hit the gym just to not look like complete shit. It took me an embarrassingly long time to hit 1/2/3/4... I would hop on test but Im goddamn sure I'll get sides considering I got gyno and libido issues from a few months of finasteride.

Is that what I have? My skin gets itchy during cardio or when I start sweating, it sucks.

You're fine

Me. 5'6, obese until I was 16, low test, 3/10 face, shitty frame. Been lifting for only 6 month so I still look DYEL according to Veeky Forums standards but the normies around me tell me I look big. If I can stay in the game, then so can you. Come on, are you going to let a manlet one-up you?

dont be so hard on yourself bro

>rosacea on cheeks
>sensitive skin always with acne
>small lips
>long hair on arms
>frizzy hair

Anything to help acne irritates the rosacea. On top of that, my face has only gotten worse as I've started eating healthier and working out. It doesn't really matter anyway since I've lost 150 lbs and still need to lose around 50 more. I'll have a body to match my face, I guess.

>lift for 5 years
>315 dl
>265 squat
>190 bench
bulking most of my lift
ppl will tell you you're a lazy faggot who doesnt eat enough no matter if its accurate. its really great asking Veeky Forums for advice and getting 6 month lifters who are extrapolating their noob gains into forever tellin me that genes dont matter and im a pussy who doesnt eat enough

Left out: 5.5 inch erect dick AKA "scientific average" AKA "small dick". I'm also injury prone. I've injured my wrists and shoulders many times lifting and had to take weeks off from certain exercises.

I'm being realistic. The only way to overcome my handicaps in life is to recognize them and do something about them. I might never make it to the scoreboard, but I'm staying in the game no matter what.

my genetics aren't terrible, but i figured this was as good a place as any to post about how unhappy i am my wrist is fucked up :( serious sprains are a bitch

Try sauna and rinse your face afterwards.
If that doesn't work self facials can help

Just to be clear I meant cumming on your own face

Heat and humidity makes my face flare up, so I imagine a sauna wouldn't do anything good for me.
I'm also not sure I can cum on my face.

A 5.5" is enough to get the job done with at least 95% of the girls you'll meet. Stop measuring yourself based on sexual exploits and build enough of a personality and thick skin that you don't let the insecurities of Veeky Forums and the Jew media deny you of your masculinity.

I stalled on my keto diet. It worked when I weighed 273 pounds, but I'm at 220 and nothing has worked for over 2 years. I carb up to keep my metabolism going but just gain 10 pounds of water. I'm thinking of doing a sarm or dnp.

>A 5.5" is enough to get the job done with at least 95% of the girls you'll meet.
Not by itself, the psychological power isn't there. That's why I have to make up for it with replicating that power with other stuff as well as finger and tongue work. I AM building a stronger personality and I have possibly the thickest skin a man who hasn't been in an army or a prison can have. I haven't been denied my masculinity, but it certainly wasn't handed on a silver platter to me like a blessed 6'3 big-dicked, handsome chad. I fucking fought for my masculinity. I'm still fighting for it and I'll continue to be fighting for it until I'm an old man.

Go lift some weights and eat a healthy balanced diet that's 500-1000cal below you tdee, you're not a juiced up bodybuilder, you have no idea what you are doing, and you'll gain all the weight back once you stop because your not making a lifestyle change, ffs. Why is everyone so good damn lazy?

You after going to stay bitch made until you stop overthinking it, you sound like a virgin.

>Just be yourself!
Stop giving this advice to young men. You're ruining lives.

You can fuck right off with your sad frog bullshit.

I have Ehler's Danlos Syndrome (joints subluxate regularly and get stretched out to where I can't walk for two days), Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia (after 10 years of running 20mi a week a light jog puts my HR at 210 after a few minutes), asthma, either lupus or RA (constant joint pain elevated ANA and c-protein chronic fatigue and a laundry list of symptoms, getting new labs done this week), and every connective tissue in my body is fucked due to ciprofloxacin poisoning. Oh, and I have a herniated L4 with spinal cord involvement- and I still manage to look like this.

There is no way you're "stalled" at 220 lbs unless you're eating way too fuckin much. Count your calories.

RESPECT

Use pine tar soap. Fixed all my facial blemishes. I had horrible rash around my nose and my scalp and using pine tar soap for a few weeks fixed it completely. Some people can't handle the ultra acidic soap and shampoo you find at supermarkets.

wow i was gonna be sad but you listing all your problems really solved everything for me. ill never be sad again! thanks!!!

do you guys consider psychological things to be bad genetics or only physical things?

like for example my parents are basically shut-ins. father is an asshole, spent most of my young life yelling at us and threatening us with divorce, in my 25 years of life i have never seen him do anything with a friend, parents have lived in same house for almost 20 years and dont even know the neighbors

i feel ike their personalities rubbed off on me and is a big facotr in my life being the absolute pile of pathetic shit it is

Thanks, user. Is there a brand of this soap you recommend?
I've tried so many things from goat milk charcoal soap with tea tree oil, sulfur soap, castile soap, using oil or aloe vera and even not using soap at all. I'm willing to try this out.

The point isn't that your problems are insignificant, it's that they can be accepted and overcome. When you stop whining and learn to accept your reality you can truly become great.

didn't read because I can tell from the formatting alone that this is a low IQ post Tbh

Yeah, I would say so.

Mental health is probably the actually #1 reason for not making it. Even the fucking Chocolate golem seems to be happy and hes litteral genetic trash, but hes positive despite that.

>high lats
>short bicep
>chest gap
>fivehead

heh, at least i have my fast manlet gains right guys?

Learn how to play properly ya fuckin dummy. Also warm up and stretch beforehand. Bass absolutely raped my wrist until I learned to play properly.

Made it (this far) with legit shit tier genetics, also health wise. Work on your personality if you want grills though.

>5'8"
>bitch tits
>small feet
>small hands
>shit lifts for my weight group
>only decent part of my body is quite large triceps

at least bitch are getting better, i dont think it's gyno
cant fix height though

>have lupus
>gg no re knees and back
>have trouble getting out of bed due to pain and medication doesn't help much
>the bar is my relief every single morning I get up and deadlift lmao2pl8
>stops the pain for the day

If I didn't deadlift I'd probably commit suicide.

You legit look pretty good dude. I think a bit more cutting and you will be damn aesthetic. Keep up the good work.

I started lifting at maintenence and my lifts shot up the first few months even without bulking. Since I've started my cut EVERYTHING has stalled. It happens.

>6 month lifters
>forever tellin me that genes dont matter and im a pussy who doesnt eat enough

I get this vibe a lot too

>my parents are basically shut-ins

are you me?

>genuinely enjoy lifting
>muscle gains come easy as fuck
>fuck up a tendon every few months, then can't lift for a few months
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>uneven obliques

>Mental health is probably the actually #1 reason for not making it.
Fucking spot on. I'm a decent looking guy, often get told I look big, am fairly smart and even have an *alright* personality, but I'm absolutely dead scared about doing new things and/or things of which I'm not 100% sure what I might expect. And no, not the 'gosh I'm pretty nervous to go to uni and meet new people' scared, but a 'I would rather watch netflix at home than go have a beer with new friends because I don't know the bar and am scared to go in alone even though the rest is already there' scared.

I am a shutin not because I am a social autist, but purely because of the fact that I am a litteral autist regarding any new club, a new sport, moving to a new place or doing stuff with a new group of friends.

I am trying to do more new things but I always sperg out at the last moment.
Life is hard

I'm a GDE when it comes to strength, OP. But there's a way to overcome your genetic limits that worked for me and will work for you. You know what I mean ;)

Yeah. It's the best

>got the frame
>Veeky Forums
BUT
>not got the face
>5ft8
>5.5x4.5 dik

>born with a non attractive/handsome face

fuck

>Accepted and overcome
>Has a skinnyfat bitch bod that takes ~0 effort to maintain
Yah great job accepting and overcoming dude. Sounds like you just found the bare minimum effort required and your over-inflated ego did the rest

>widows peak
>big nose (not jew)
>thom yorke eye
>acne/scars all over my body
>shitty jawline
>can't grow beard
>skelly fat
>manlet
>5.5 inch dick
>not mentally fit

The only thing I like about myself are my teeth. My teeth aren't perfect, but they are pretty white. I've been complimented a few times by Stacys, so it makes me feel a little better about myself.

>> 8 months in the gym 3x per week
>> Look better, still weak as fuck
oh god its me but 2 inches taller

This
>let's call her A and him K and her Z and xhe F

>5'9
>Auschwitz at 120lbs
>Overbearing parents
>Went through hell after I dropped out of college
>22 with no diploma
>Look 15
>Never had a gf
>Mistreated all my life because of my shit build
>Mixed race mutt
>Pursuing a nursing degree, one of the shittiest Jobs in Europe
>Haven't had friends or accointances on years

Tbh i just don't give a shit anymore. I'll probably kill myself in a few years

By the way, don't ever fucking think about making a kid to a black woman. They're all neurotic as shit.

>Having kids with a black woman

I have mediocre genetics for musclr growth, also have pectus and stretch marks everywhere and I feel pretty good about how I look. I know I will never hit big numbers or look huge but a few years of lifting and I look better than any nonlifter which is 99.9% of the population.

curse your white parent for thinking they did you good by satisfying their shitty fetish/progressiveness

I think Germany is worst tho. They're getting cucked buy muslimes and the german people are just letting it happen because if they did anything to stop it, they would get called bigots are Nazis lmao.

Bimp