Ironpill me on carbs

Ironpill me on carbs

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCNhTZ1QuNY
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/682587
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/91/3/535.long
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/cutting-down-on-saturated-fat-can-shorten-your-life-study-shows-36080991.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

carbs is short for carbohydrates and they are found in various foods

/thread

They are also the prime contender for energy in the body, and are essential for recovery and performance

your body doesn't actually need them, but their pretty great for short term fuel.

Do you want abs? Never eat bread or pasta again. It is sad to give these things up but Im now 2 months without having a slice of bread and I am totally at peace and fine. I would say only have bread/pasta if you are dirty bulking. I am clean bulking atm with happy results because I sacrificed carb bomb foods. Beer as well.

Get carbs from small servings of fruits instead. Eating unsaturated fats doesnt actually make you fat, on the contrary they are quite good for you.

Fucking moron all you have to do is calories in < calories out, carbs have nothing to do with it

Carbs are as or more essential as protein for muscle growth and recovery

Let me put it this way, if you just ate vegetables and pasta to hit your calories for the day, you would've gotten more than enough protein to grow.

He is probably doing keto, as the hunger is easier to manage during ketosis

lol.

>calories in vs calories out.
>eating a bunch of candy bars day in and day out vs eating lean chicken/tuna and green vegetables.

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Yeah lets eat carb dense foods all the time that makes it so easy to >calories in vs calories out

for fucks sake

Whole grains are good and should be in your diet unless you are following a special diet

Processed carbs are garbage and nutritionally devoid

>((((((((((((cnn))))))))))))

Good goyim see our scientific research? It says you can eat twinkies and be huge! Go on, eat, eat! You will be so much easier to con- hehe I mean happier by eating all those delicious twinkies!

First it was sugar, then it was fat and now it's suddenly carbs.

What will fatties come up with next?

sugar is a carb

saturated fat is garbage. Poly & monounsaturated fat is good.

lrn2nutrition

before and after workout

FAKE
Not a single thing wrong with saturated fat; it's quite necessary.

Partially hydrogenated fats have all the harmful effects we used to think saturated fats had. Avoid at any cost.

wot

proofs? I hesitate to believe fats from nuts/avocados/fish are worse than fat from junk processed foods

actually, fuck you

Animal fat is saturated you dope

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCNhTZ1QuNY

This is the greatest educational video of all time.

carbs are the first evil.

they robbed man of his meat and veggies diet, and his heroic figure from spending all day hunting.

turn him into a skinny fat manlet.

The Importance of Dietary Carbohydrate in Human Evolution
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/682587

Fats from nuts/avocados/fish aren't worse than fat from processed food. As a matter of fact, both nuts and fish contain a fair amount of saturated fats - avocados are mostly monounsaturated fats.

Trans fats are the processed fats, unsaturated and saturated are natty.

Here's just one study in which the researchers could not link cardiovascular disease to saturated fat: ajcn.nutrition.org/content/91/3/535.long
- this is free for everyone, so I suggest reading it. There are many more though.

I shouldn't really have to include a source on trans fats being bad, this is settled science. They're being banned all over the place.

Fuck you too, buddy.

>both nuts and fish contain a fair amount of saturated fats
No, retard, nuts and seeds are 14-16% saturated and fish is 20% saturated. Pork and beef are 43% saturated and dairy is 60-70% saturated
>Trans fats are the processed fats
All animal fats contain trans fats

hahahahah Siri-Tarino

I didn't realize you were baiting, well done.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/cutting-down-on-saturated-fat-can-shorten-your-life-study-shows-36080991.html

>Lead scientist Dr Mahshid Dehghan, from McMaster University in Canada, said: “The current focus on promoting low-fat diets ignores the fact that most people’s diets in low and middle income countries are very high in carbohydrates, which seem to be linked to worse health outcomes.

>“In low and middle-income countries, where diets sometimes consist of more than 65% of energy from carbohydrates, guidelines should refocus their attention towards reducing carbohydrate intake, instead of focusing on reducing fats.

>“The best diets will include a balance of carbohydrates and fats – approximately 50-55% carbohydrates and around 35% total fat, including both saturated and unsaturated fats.”