All I have is a non-stick skillet. How do I make this edible?

All I have is a non-stick skillet. How do I make this edible?

You can't bake it?

Chop it up, fry it up, throw in some spices and some nice saucy thing, with a bit of rice you'll have the time of your life

This

HEY RETARD HE SAID HE ONLY HAS A FUCKING NON STICK SKILLET ARE YOU RETARDED

cover in protein powder

cut them in half horizontally, put a bit of salt and pepper on them, dipem in whisked egg and breadcrumbs after, fry.

I was simply confirming you actual autist, like can you please consider and evaluate your outburst

HE LITERALLY SAID HE ONLY HAS A SKILLET DOES THAT INCLUDE AN OVEN TO YOU ??? JESUS CHRIST SOME PEOPLE

Heat pan to medium high heat
Put chicken in pan
Cook for 5-6 minutes
Flip over
Cook for another 5-6 minutes
Put on plate, salt and pepper to taste, eat.
>but it's BORING tasting!
Quit being a pussy and eat your goddamned chicken. You want to get big? You have to make sacrifices. Deal with it.

Some people are prone to considering the oven not an option when it actually is, but I'm guessing you actually started this thread yourself

Most people who have a stove also have an oven right underneath it, it's called a 'range'.
>autists calling other people autists
Maybe if you mommy ever let you into the kitchen you'd know these things.

Stop being autistic and throw that shit in the trash and get something that's actually healthy.

little bit of olive oil (just enough to make shit stick to it), cayenne pepper, put it in the skillet.

Fuck off veganfaggot

What he said.

And buy a rice cooker for cheap. Get canned beans and frozen vegetables. Rice, chicken, beans, vegetables.

Come home, white man.

after cooking, pour tomato sauce (veggie serving) on it and some parm cheese (2g protein/25 cal a tablespoon) on it

youre welcome

Chicken with tomato sauce and parm cheese is so pleb it's unreal -- that's literally how you trick children into eating chicken

>Spices
Like paprika or oregano?

this, fry it in butter with some garlic

you need lot more fat on the end of the day though, add some cheese on top of it and its gold

OK babby OP, here you go:

Get some steelcut oats, chicken bouillon ("Better than Bouillon" brand is best) and shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Chop up the chicken breast into small bite-size pieces and cook in the pan, then set aside.
Cook some (up to you how much and what your pan will handle) steelcut oats according to package directions, but adding the chicken bouillon to the water.
When they're about done, add 2-3 ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, and the chicken you previously cooked. Mix it all up well, dump it out onto a plate (you at least have plates, right?), get something to drink with it, and eat.
Tastes a lot like mac-and-cheese, but healthier, and lots of protein.

just experiment with marinades and spices. venture out, chicken breast is a good platoform for literally any spice. you can't go wrong.

Just testing if this 'elite' board just banned me becose I asked legit stuff.
They may be retarded, to you, but, oh ,well.

>that's literally how you trick children into eating chicken

only retards dont like chicken since birth

I've been frying it in peanut butter, isn't that the same thing?

This sounds interesting. Thanks

:/ I guess I can...
No gain without pain right?

>actually healthy
mkay

Oh shit that sounds awesome

I'm willing to try new stuff

>That shit is worthless without goya sazon

Apparently not. It's just that I can't post in my own thread. What' going on?

Kids don't want to eat premium cuts of white chicken breast (must be so thick and literally taste like nothing to them) hence covering it in sauce and cheese

Otherwise from my experience kids enjoy eating "drumsticks"

>Chicken breast
>Nonstick pan
Your food will be boring no matter what you do to it, especially given the lack of tools.

Best just to think of that as fuel and gains more than anything. Season with salt, pepper, and a sprinkle of MSG. Wash down with some unflavored protein drink in skim milk and taste the lack of taste.

This is minimalist dining.

wtf is wrong with making a chicken parm? I even included (reasons) why it makes the meal better

eat my dick. I bet the black twitter memes about white people chicken are reality for you

>You want to get big?
You don't eat chicken to gain faggot eat beef which is infinitely tastier
Chicken is for cutting

both good choices. I use paprika and Tony Chacheres

Oh hey I've never heard of Tony Chacheres. Thanks!

WTF are you talking about? They're both about the highest quality protein you can get, but chicken is cheaper.

>black twitter memes about white people chicken are reality for you

Did you just realize your favorite din-din was for kids, or something? btfo

just cook it and eat it. dont be a faggot

olive oil ,garlic and a spice mix

my current spice blend is black pepper, salt ,cayenne,cumin,hot chili pepper, thyme

I make chicken curry all the time and eat with jasmine rice. I use thighs but breast would work fine too.

You hit the nail on the head. I've been living on this stuff lately because I'm poor and I'm constantly craving milk since I'm not getting enough fats. Thanks for the tip.

Chili.

Thighs are better imo as breast doesn't cook as well in curry. Looks nice b

I do curries all the time too

It takes a while to cook but you can use 1 large pan and cook enough for a week

I guess he doesnt have a stove top either.

Or a fire

Nigger I hate every part of the chicken but the breast. It's bland as fuck when not prepared properly, but a non-retard who knows a little about cuisine can make the best meal using chicken breast.

>Eating unfresh food
Don't be a lazy fuck and make it fresh everyday.

What difference does it make? If I can make a whole week's worth of bar b que chicken in a crock pot you're damn right I'm gonna do it.

It cools down and shit man, it doesn't taste the same and the bacteria on it will have more than tripled.

action bronson chicken parm look that shit up

Paprika, cumin, garam masala, garlic.

garlic and honey

>chicken is cheaper

not cheaper than ground beef

>roaster garlic in butter + salt + pepper

u can bake on the skillet

what is the best brand of chicken breast I can buy that will be at most chain grocery stores?

>best brand

Dude its fucking chicken, not a smartphone! Buy the one that looks good and didnt get processed in fucking China

Brine it

>what is the best brand of chicken breast I can buy that will be at most chain grocery stores?

its cute when an adult makes a post where you can tell they havent done any adult stuff for themselves yet

go back

Everytime I see this picture I get excited as fuck. I'll be living on my own soon and absolutely love good chicken and rice dishes. Cheap, delicious, and effective. I'll be eating this constantly.

don't cook the chicken like that, that's sahara chicken.

hmmm

I appreciate this.

What's that and what's the issue with that?

Most important part is not to overcook it. Chicken must be cooked through or it will still have the raw chicken texture, but don't overcook it or it will be dry. Get a nice brown surface on there. Fry in a bit of neutral oil.

Even if ground beef is cheaper (I haven't bought it in a long time) 500 kcals of ground beef isn't going to be as filling as 500 kcals of grilled chicken.

>no oil
>no butter
STOP STOP STOP
you silly niggers need to learn to make sauces

pan sauces are ezpz, will make your food delicious and impress all your friends.
>sear chicken in pan with butter oil
>reduce heat
>deglaze pan with white wine, scraping the brown fond from the bottom of the pan
>add aromatics (garlic, onion, shallots, etc)
>optional: add chicken stock
>reduce sauce
>reduce heat
>add a knob of butter
>continue to reduce until your sauce achieves a pleasant consistency
>add salt/pepper to taste
WA LA
drizzle your sauce over your chicken breast / rice / whatever and enjoy

brine chicken breast
lay chicken breast outside up (rib side down)
pound to 1/4 in thickness
pan nice and hot
oil
add chicken
salt, pepper,
~5 minutes
flip
salt, pepper
~ 5 minutes
remove chicken
turn heat off
add splash (tbsp or two) of lemon juice, wine, meme, etc. to pan
swirl
pour over chicken breasts

learn to make what americans call a white sauce you can add pretty much any spices you want to it
white suace plus curry +chicken+chicken broth plus veggies YUM

>deglazing a nonstick pan

non stick pans are shit and OP is beyond help

Secret to good pan chicken is to actually start with a cool/room temp pan and heat it up with the chicken, so you cook all the way through instead of burnt outside + raw inside.

Holy fuck, it astounds me the majority of white people that really don't know seasoning exist.
All of my pasty friends know what Tony's or salt and paper i can do at least

Now i'm not an expert, but what i like to do is cook it.

im 19 bb i admittedly dont know anything ;)

How to spot a micropenis 101

>tfw too retarded to cook chicken properly
>only can cook beef and salmon that is edible

You sure about putting paper on food?

No pan
No gain

my 500 kcals of ground beef is pretty filling alright

How long should I keep it in the liquid after that?

coat in spices (cajun or cumin+chili P or smth else) & cook in coconut oil

chop them up into smaller pieces
fry them until they are safe to eat
lower the heat
add 2-4 spoons of Keso/creme fraiche
add some chicken stock and other kinds of seasoning that you feel will make it taste good
add some mozarella
mix it all up and eat it
serve with some pasta if you are a carb-cuck

>WA LA
Bone Apple Teet

Pajeet pls

Prepping meals ahead of time makes ALL the difference.

you can't cook fillets whole like that on the stove top, they'll cook unevenly, burnt at the ends and raw in the middle.
you need to cut them into even strips or chunks. alternatively, you can butterfly them.
you'll need some kind of oil. what else you put in is up to you.
a chicken fajita style mix is my favourite.

>heat a pan to a high heat (griddle pan works best, as it gives the chicken and peppers that chargrilled look but, wok or any large skillet/pan will do)
>chicken breasts cut into strips
>red pepper cut into strips
>sliced red onion
>put them all into a bowl
>add 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
>a couple pinches of ground cumin
>season with a bit of black pepper
>a tablespoon or 2 of olive oil
>mix it all up with your bare hand like a man
>leave it to marinate for 5 minutes

>throw it into the pan
>don't panic
>make sure you keep moving it around or it will burn
>should only take 6-8 minutes to cook if your pan is smoking hot like it should be

depending on your macros you can either eat it as is or put them on wholemeal tortillas with some salsa.
this is a fucking great dish.
it really impresses girls too, especially when you bring the sizzling griddle pan out to the table. women are stupid as fuck and she'll think you're some kind of cooking demi-god as you emerge from the kitchen with a sizzling pan full of delicious fajita chicken billowing smoke and steam.

butterfly it into thinner slices then pan fry with a slight sear

>2017
> Debating breast vs thigh instead of becoming hearts + gizzards master race.

>mfw I don't like organ meat

Lots of butter to cook with, and blue cheese for taste.

>cut chicken breast in half horizontally
>tenderize
>put in skillet with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, four table spoons of white wine and four tablespoons of chicken stock
>season and bake on 160 for 30 mins

Are you sure you aren't autistic