Who would come out on top?

who would come out on top?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
youtube.com/watch?v=YFMpWm6ECgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100 brock lesnars by far. 10 brock lesnars ganging up on 1 gorilla would be a piece of cake, then when one gorilla dies its be 20 brocks vs one gorilla, then 30 brocks vs one gorilla with each victory, as long as one group of brocks can defeat 1 gorilla at a steady pace

The gorillas by a landslide.

They can rip car doors off with ease. Their skulls can stop bullets.

The Gorillas, it's not even a contest. They're the smarter contestants after all.

if the brocks realized they were just clones and did not care about death my money would be on brocks.

Depends, how coordinated are the Lesnars?

The gorillas. Fucking chimpanzees can lift 800 lbs and are stronger than Lesnar. An angry Gorilla would rip any amount of Lesnars apart.

x1 ticket to suplex city and it's over when you visit my client's town

>born to early to see artificially created humans fight artificial animals to the death
Feels bad

never say never ya dickslap

>10 lesnars vs 1 gorilla
>3 lesnars charge the gorilla and get maimed but occupy it
>other 7 try to gouge out its eyes

Fuck off retard

I think the vanilla gorilla would beat the regular gorilla

>Occupy it

Lol no they wouldn't even be able to occupy it. The gorilla would fucking charge through all ten of them like butter! The strength differences are so vast it's like making a child fight an NFL linemen.

its twenty gorillas. ten times 2 gorillas pictures is twenty

i honestly don't think 100 lesnar's could even kill one male gorilla.
do you know how powerful those fuckers are?
how would they kill it? their skulls are like metal.
still, i would pay good money to watch them try.

>ratio of 1 gorilla to 10 of the reigning, defending, undisputed universal champion

brock no question

Gorrilas would get intimidated and back off. A fight wouldn't happen.

>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting over 4000 lbs
>They're way faster and more agile than any human
>They also have insanely strong bones

Wtf is Lesnar going to do against that? His muscles might as well be made of jelly and his bones made of glass compared to a Silverback.

The Gorillas. Gorillas can punch a Human's skull in with ease.

try 200 lesnars to 1 gorillla

This is how these threads always go:
>ameritards who watch too much WWF come in and say humans win
>everybody else calls them a retard

>itt retards who haven't the slightest clue about silverbacks

If they have time to make spears then they win easily. if not then probably no.

Did you know that if someone pushed your eyeballs in you will die from intercrainal bleeding I'm sure the same goes for gorrillas

A couple of Lesnars with their bare hands aren't strong enough to hold down a silverback and he's not going to stand still and let them poke his eyes out so what's your point?

Ok guys stop this shit already, chimps arent as strong as you would think, neither gorillas

A chimp for example can do a pull up for a total weight of 160/150 kg total so a strongman outlast them, but they have thicker skin and vicious bites thats why they still would win, but the "ripping limbs apart" is nothing but a myth

So you go an adult chimp is just as strong as a very well calithenics trained mofo lets say elite , not more than that

Now gorillas, althought they are stronger than any person walking right now on earth they arent as strong as you would think, they cant lift 4000 lbs by any means

They could probably deadlift somewhat 2000 lbs and do a total pull with 500 kg total or so, they are as twice as strong as eddie hall and others, gorillas for example althought can hang from one arm they cant even go and do a one arm pull up, just the very young males do it, over 400 lbs noone of then can

But definitely, 10 gorillas can rape 100 lesnars because of the bites

Gorillas and chimps are insanely strong when it comes to biting, they have pretty strong arms, but i assure you there have been humans stronger than gorillas

>Americans actually have a sense of humor
Whoa

You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.
>Chimps arent as strong as you would think

Umm yes actually they are. Scientists have recorded chimps in activity being able to do crazy shit like being able to pull 800lbs. There was also a pretty big news story about a pet chimpanzee literally ripping some woman's face off

>I assure you there have been humans stronger than gorillas

Gorillas are strong enough to literally rip trees up from the ground out of their roots! No fucking human has ever been stronger than a gorilla!

This
Gorillas are gigantic pussies
Many pack animals are easily intimidated, as it is a large part of establishing dominance in their social hierarchy. Unlike humans, animals are usually not smart enough to call a bluff, so it's not uncommon to see a gorilla or a lion frightened by a critter much smaller than itself

Humans DYELs have killed fucking grizzly bears bare handed.

8 foot tall carnivores

Let me repeat normal strength humans have one-on-one bare handed murdered adult grizzlys who are way stronger faster and bigger than gorrillas

The fact that you think 10 fucking lesners can't take out one gorrilla tells me you think wayyy too highly of animals they are not indestructible killing machines.

Source
blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/

The chimp that ripped a womans face was because the ape bit her

They pulled 800 lbs on horizontal shit dude, like if you pulled a car lmao

Gorillas only rip ligh trees from roots because dudes are hevy as fuck and try to climb them

A very heavy human could do the same

Tomas topham was probably as strong as a gorilla

Bullshit. A 400lb animal is not lifting 4000lbs. Gorillas are strong but the circlejerk over them being indestructible is absurd.

i actually work with gorillas, and contrary to what you morons actually think...they have the strength of a full grown down syndrome male. Their teeth will hurt you, but that aside their strength is nothing to be feared.

I recommend if anyone ever has a chance to tussle abit with a gorilla, because they are indeed actually quite freindly and playful

This made me think about crocodiles.

No joke but I think I can fuck up a crocodile with bare hands.

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs. I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the crocodile is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a crocodile with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

gorillas kill really slow. 9 brocks can jump and joint lock a gorilla.

>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting 8000 lbs
>They run so fast that only SOME of the highest quality recording equipment can catch them properly while they sprint
>Their bones give diamond blades a run for their money
>5.56×45mm NATO can sometimes fail to pierce their tough skin
>It's estimated that the average male gorilla has an average IQ of 93

Brock? More like Broke, because a gorilla would smash him any day of the week.

I WOULD..., RIGHT BABE?

>>They run so fast that only SOME of the highest quality recording equipment can catch them properly while they sprint
>>Their bones give diamond blades a run for their money
.56×45mm NATO can sometimes fail to pierce their tough skin

bullshit

Even though both hypotheticals are impossible it always seemed like the more realistic question would be 1 silverback gorilla vs 10 brock lesnars

This is good bait

>It's estimated that the average male gorilla has an average IQ of 93
And the average IQ of the Negroid race is 70 TOP KEK

An adult gorilla is estimated to be (on average) 6 times as strong as an adult man. A silverback has enough muscularity that it should be able to easily lift something weighing over 4500 pounds.

>chimps can lift 800lbs

lol no they can't you fucking retard. A chimp has the around the same strength as a human, you just need to consider that they're on average about 2/3 our size. Pound for pound they're stronger, but nowhere even close to lifting 800lbs.

>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting 8000 lbs
No they fucking can't. They're not Mecha's. They can do around 4000. You faggots circlejerk Gorrila's way too much.

why are gorillas so strong compared to humans
i dont get it

Crocodiles are at a disadvantage against humans though, they're pretty stupid and can only use their teeth and possibly tail as weapons.

The original pull test wasn't even calibrated very well and gave the chimp significant advantage due to its body size, while the people it was tested on struggled because it wasn't designed to test them. Later tests showed that chimps and humans were a pretty close match.

What for question is this? That's like asking why do clouds fly?

nice english 4ner

English is not my main language, sorry for causing you mental difficulty retard.

This is a joke guys

This

Also, are gorillas stronger than any human ?

They eat fucktons more calories a day than most humans. Like pro bodybuilder or stromgman amounts of calories per day. Only every single gorilla does this, while for humans its a rare exception.

> says a gorilla has the strenght of 6 males

>claims an adult gorilla could deadlift 4500 lbs

>claiming adult averages males can deadlift 750 lbs

anyone saying lesnar is fucking stupid.

gorillas are so strong

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

You could replace the gorillas with adult male chimps and the brock lesnars would still lose. Apes are horrifically strong, and they fight dirty as hell, they go for fingers, for eyes, for groins etc.. Gorillas can easily bite off hands and feet, they crush bones with punches and can throw people and they are fast, fucking fast.

Dog that blog doesn't exactly look like the most reputable site. He bit through the grizzly's skin and ripped its vein? Im no zoologist but i dont think a human can do that.

If the gorillas could win we wouldn't be at the top of the food chain today.
the 100 humans can kill far more than 10 gorillas because they're a lot smarter

implying the gorillas wouldnt just chimp out and attack each other because one scuffed anothers jordans

you're totally right because of tool construction and weapons, yes.

But in a total just fists only fight no way it's gonna be lesnar on top. Even with communication and strategy gorillas are just too strong and durable.

nothing brock has can actually kill the gorilla, biting a gorilla wouldnt do anything, and gorillas fucking fight other gorillas, so i am sure they can take a punch from him.

a gorilla would litterally rip his face off, of bite an arm off.

>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting 16000 lbs
>They run so fast that only SOME of the highest quality recording equipment can catch them properly while they walk
>Their bones give diamond katanas a run for their money
>75x272mm howitzer barrages can sometimes fail to pierce their tough skin
>It's estimated that the average male gorilla has an average IQ of 193

Brock? More like Broke, because a gorilla would teleport behind and smash him any day of the week.

Obviously the brock lesnars. anyone that thinks the gorillas would win has no functioning brian cells. just put 10 brocks on each gorillas and they win easy.

>Nothing personal, human

ok but does brock lesnar get 100 photographers behind him then? (you can see the hand)

if that's the case then the photographers can give brock lesnar a tripod to use as a weapon which further cements his victory

Does this make manlet the master race?

>Strength is how much you can lift

Because they are built differently for different tasks and are larger on average. It's like asking why a greyhound can run faster than a beagle. Regardless, they aren't lifting the thousands and thousands of pounds people keep claiming.

no weapons or human ingenuity allowed? Gorillas.

It's like asking pitbulls vs wolves. Wolves are going to win.

>Wolves are going to win.
Ahh no, sweetie.

It's stomach has an enzyme enabling to synthesize protein from calories
If you wanted to get technical, it's probably only like 30% strong than a normal human would be at 400lbs and 10% bf

lol, if you really think a wolf is going to lose against a dog (even if it is ferocious), you are delusional.

3 lesnars cant even fit around a gorilla. theres limited fighting space

Are you aware of what Pyrenees, Irish Wolf hounds, Akbash's, Maremma's are for?

How long do you think you have to live? Unless you're around 60 years old you'll be able to watch all the dumbass simulations you want in the next 15 to 20 years.

They're nervous system isn't as refined to perform delicate tasks like humans it's designed to let them use a lot more of their strength potential than we are. That and they have way more muscle mass and higher bone density than us.

i litterally just watched a video where a group of chimps ripped a living chimps arm off and ate it.

>refined to perform delicate tasks like humans
>designed to let them use a lot more of their strength potential
I wonder if it'd be possible for a nervous system to have both of these qualities.

>thread about the REIGNING
>DEFENDING
>UNDISPUTED
>UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
Does this happen normally at night? Holy fuck, that is THE reason I lift, so I can go as Brock Lesnar to a 2018's halloween party.

By the way, made a ton of progress.

Humans are the fattiest apes by far, we have large fat deposits designed for long distance travel and extended periods of time.

Gorillas and chimpanzees have much lower bmi and much higher muscle content, they eat a more plant based diet and aren't nomadic, therefore they don't need the large fat deposits of humans

>Are you aware of what Pyrenees, Irish Wolf hounds, Akbash's, Maremma's are for?

This. And this doesn't even include dogs like rhodesian ridgebacks and boerbells which were breed to hunt/ fend off lions

The smarter ones will win.

sooo.... you know

I'm sure there's a balance that allows for the biggest benefits of both worlds but if you think about it all those stories about people getting in crazy survival situations getting abnormal levels of strength for small periods of time is sort of the same thing. You'd just have to find a way to better tap into your full strength potential on demand.

Eric Bugenhagen talks about his mindset a lot it's sort of the same idea.

Unfortunately, you are very wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=YFMpWm6ECgQ

> You'd just have to find a way to better tap into your full strength potential on demand.

KEK

man, science is awesome

kek

>hes face
i just love this nigger.

On Topic, imagine if Comes out that the Brocks were Albino Gorillas and they Team up with the nig Gorillas to fight 30 of those. Who wins?

the thing is every time a group of brocks tries to take down a gorilla, some of them are simply going to have to be the fodder and die for the team.

if the brocks are mindless clones they will win. if they regular people the gorillas will win

Are you literally retarded? They were a tool to help humans with hunting, not fucking beats that kill lions 1n1 you retard.

Have you actually ever seen an actual wild life wolf?
All of your fucking dog races don't stand s chance.
And let's not talk about lions. To think there is a dog that can fight a lion is just mentally retarded.

a wild life wolf will get anihilated by a Doggo that has been trained to fight/kill other doggos.
Is like putting a wild life human in a Cage, against an MMA fighter...
Wild life doesn't mean that they are stronger or bad, no it means that they can survive in the wild.

>wild life human
kek

I lift so Brock Lesnar can go like me.

depends if were talking gearhead lesners or natty lesners desu

Do gorillas feel/register pain like humans? Or do they just recognize "oh shit my body is being damaged, better stop fighting this guy and heal or I'm going to die" instead of "ow that hurts" and dwelling on the pain

CHAD GORILLA eats nothing but BAMBOO LEAVES and TERMITES, rips off human arms easily and FUCKS KOKO while VIRGIN BROCK autistically trains, eats and roids every day and still LOSES 10 vs 1

Brock Lesnars will win. 4 Lesnars will hug each gorilla limb to immobilize it, then the rest will just pummel it

A good pitbull will kill a wolf though. They are bred for fighting while wolves for survival. I hate those nigger dogs though.

>American audiences