What sports does fit play?

what sports does fit play?

>soccer
>basketball
>golf occasionally

inb4 soccer is for pussies

Rugby AKA the best game in the world

basketball. I love ball handling unironically. the leather spinning on my fingertips mid dribble... now that's euphoric.

Soccer both indoor and outdoor

None because I was too fat in high school and now as a junior in college, there are no opportunities.

there are courts everywhere my dude.

what I do is just go take some shots all alone. work on some ball control. then when people show up to the court, I ask if I can join.

I don't enjoy basketball. I'm a running guy, and there's not many sports to play without experience in college where running is big.

go play rugby you pussy, there youll have to run

t. australia

as an American I can tell you the last time we got a rugby game going, it was an unplayable clusterfuck of stupidity.

I'd love to try it the right way if I visit your country.

>pussy
I wanted to. The men's rugby team here is pretty much dead and in the shadow of the state-winning women's rugby team.

Like I said, I have no opportunities.

Oh good, you're already aware everyone knows soccer is for pussies

>sports

Sports kill your gains

weightlifting. fukin hard to find a gym close to me.

High school/team spots
>Football
>Wrestling
>Lacrosse

Country club
>Golf
>Tennis

Any recommendations?

Murican Football

What are my odds to get onto a D2 college football team with no experience but good athleticism?

Judo
>Inb4 martial arts
>Thanks ijf

>Good
You have to be better than your peers to get in with no experience.
Or be smart as fuck.

not good

5:2

this counts now

Table tennis

Canuck here rugby's somewhat popular here I played for 5 years it's real simple run forwards pass backwards then ruck over to win the ball after a tackle that's all ya need to know for pickup games
Rugby is god tier fitness wise if your a forward it's what got me to start lifting

Wear a go-pro and make an award-winning short film about how one autistic kid (you) revitalized men's rugby at your school.

i like to wrestle when i have free time

/rowing/

who /secondrow/ here

You sound awfully salty to be tossing insults over nothing

I was /thirdrow/ , right know I still train and play some amateur games.

It was just a suggestion user, not my fault you don't want to make it big in the short sports film industry.