So at my job

Unhealthy people (which makes up most of the employees there) are saying i'm losing too much fat. I'm only at around 17% body fat. Plan on dropping to 12%. They're above 30%. What's Veeky Forums's methods of responding? Lift shirt and show abs? Smile and walk away? Laugh endlessly until THEY walk away?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
vocaroo.com/i/s0CfPOTttGnO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youre trying to respond to dumb, fat, clueless, envious people.

i would just say "ok thanks"

Don't talk about it and definitely don't engage them when they bring it up.

Just say "haha yeah" and then change the subject.

If it's coming from a place of concern then assure them that you're okay.
If it's them being fake concerned or asking you to stop because it upsets them then firmly tell them that you're trying to achieve something or want to keep going and want to change how your body looks.
If they're just being cunts about it then fuck em. Ignore what they say no matter how many times they ask you to stop then keep doing what you're doing until you get what you want.

Here's what's going on with your cow-orkers, OP:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

this

Youll see when Im done.
I have my own goals.
Mind your own eating, I dont comment about your weight.
Wouldnt hurt you either, fatty.

In order of the most fuck yous

Crab bucket mentality

>lift up shirt
>"heh, yeah. you thought i was just skin and bones but in overall actuality i have a lot of muscle. maybe i'll show you a thing or two about lifting if you think you have what it takes."
Not that hard OP.

these

gay as fuck don't do this

or this

Call them fat if you want to be blatant about it. Laugh if you want to be passive about it. Say "ok thanks" if you want to be sly in a mildly autistic way about it. Ignore them and keep losing weight if you want to shut them the fuck up.
Or this.

That is what first came to mind. But at 17% body fat, my abs are barely showing. They gossip, eat and complain too much, go home and watch tv, eat more, then sleep. The chairs they sit on squeak, and I laugh quietly.

Obviously the most cringe worthy fucking answer is best
OP do this

This. All four of these, in this order, all at once.

LOL

"flex a 'cep" indeed.

Don't do any of that stuff, just ignore them and humour them if you want to keep them in good favour.

An alpha male doesn't not care about the opinions of others because he is the leader of his own destiny.

Do 360 and moonwalk away

Jesus fucking christ

I'd personally say
>oh really?
Then they'd explain why
>oh okay.
And then I would go about my day

you'd still be facing the same direction

Yeah but hed be moonwalking away. If he turned 180 and moonwalked hed crash into them. Also welcome to the internet

Screech, "I HAVE A CONDITION!!" repeatedly.
Call them, "ABLEIST SCUM!!" any time they're in ear shot.
Claim the events have 'triggered' you and now you need to collect worker's comp for PTSD.

"Yeah, I am."

They're jealous user and if you appear 100% confident in your manner then you look like an alpha and they'll feel jealous tenfold. Never accept the demonisation of fitness and health user!

Building on this. Do any anons have any similar stories to share?

>responding at all

top cuck

>listening to fatties giving any kind of advice or criticism ever

>What's Veeky Forums's methods of responding?
A man of real intelligence and cultivated mind is generally modest. He may feel when in everyday society, that in intellectual acquirements he is above those around him; but he will not seek to make his companions feel their inferiority, nor try to display this advantage over them. He will discuss with frank simplicity the topics started by others, and endeavor to avoid starting such as they will not feel inclined to discuss. All that he says will be marked by politeness and deference to the feelings and opinions of others.

-A Gentleman’s Guide to Etiquette by Cecil B. Hartley, c.1875

Sauce on pic? I'm one horny virgin

I lost 120lbs last year. All of a sudden, I had a mix of people miring and people hating, especially at work.

A gril who used to shittalk me about being fat, despite being a fat alcoholic single mother herself, suddenly started talking to and texting me, wanting to hangout, etc.

Ignore them and move on.

:)

*tips fedora*

Thanks for responses. I'm guessing if I respond in any way to them, I'm showing insecurity.

> i'm under doctor's orders
> its personal.

Just repeat those things and don't give in to their frame. Try to flatter them or make them feel lucky they arent in your shoes.

If really really pushed:

> doctors found im highly genetically predisposed to some things and have instructed me to keep abdominal fat as low as possible. I'm actually not comfortable talking about it, its personal. Are you satisfied or do we have a problem?

Full autism

>lose weight after bulk, under 15%
>obese mother "user, you are losing too much weight, you look ill!"
>two months later "you look so much better now than when you were losing all that weight"
>Few kilos lighter at this point
>When she said I was looking I'll, had just lost my job, got dumped, and moved home.
>fat people associate any appearance of being unwell with fitness rather than obvious.

Ignore them, user, fats gonna fat, you just have to leave them to it, and do your own thing.

I usually play along, like being thin and in shape is some kind of disease and there is nothing you can do about it.

>Oh I know, it's terrible isn't it?? I just cant help it it sort of happens sometimes...

Then they just talk about how lucky you are or whatever since fatties think being fat is the normal and only a select chosen get to be fit and beautiful.

Fatty friend of my mom told her to stop running bc she's getting to thin.
Fatty might lose leg to Beetus btw

You are a daily reminder that they are subhumans. Of course they will hate you for it. Ignore them and keep doing what you are doing.

It is a potential HR issue if it bothers you ... the inverse to this statement is walking up to a fatty and saying "Hey ! - looks like your getting too fat ... why not eat a salad ... for your health. "

Just say "I don't appreciate comments on my weight"

But if you don't want to be that guy hiding behind HR's skirts ...

Ignore the fat fucks... I have had the pot of crabs drag me back to being fat. They will continually attempt to undermine you.

I personally like like to be honest and say I just hate being fat , and I've got alot to loose but I am working on it.

It is effective when you are less weight than them. They shut up and introdpect.

don't forget to ask for a raise for having to work in such a hostile environment.

Start to eat a huge fucking lunch with pint of gelato for a desert. IIFYM

You then break down crying about how the doctor is really worried, and you can't gain weight no matter how much you eat. Be vague and emotional.

They should feel sorry for you, and maybe start to bring you free food.

Word spreads like a wild fire when it comes to "telling on other people". I think smiling at them and nodding sounds best. They should see it in my reaction that I'm healthy and happy.

That and you're at work. If one was super offended and wanted to get you fired, lifting up your shirt could be misconstrued as some sort of harrasment thing.

Best thing to do is ignore them. They're bullies looking for a reaction. If you don't give that to them, they get bored and move on.

Stay strong, bro. You're doing good work.

I've only gotten compliments for being fit, but I work in law enforcement so most of my co workers work out. Maybe get a better job with people you can relate to?

Tell them you´re trying out this new pill that makes you just drop weight like crazy and that you feel amazing

Watch fatties struggle between telling you losing fat is unhealthy or asking for the pill.

This. People waste way too much time arguing with pendantic idiots. You're better off just nodding at them like you were listening and then just continue to do what you were doing before.

I just laugh it off and remember theyre trying to bring me down. I tend to lose a lot of weight in my face first so i get the same at work. No point in trying to explain shit to them let them be and use it as fuel.

underrated. brilliant

I saw this on a Wagecuck thread on r9k. At least you don't have to deal with this, OP. Just ignore your shitty coworkers.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CfPOTttGnO

6 minutes long... what kind of person would have let this go on for even a minute?

25sec - firmly tell this creature to exit
45sec - push creature towards the door
60sec - sit back down and earn minimum wage

>in overall actuality