pickin up chicks n flexin ceps

working, fucking, and sleeping

literature
biking
music
lifting
golf
pints/banter
backpacking (have only gone on one southeast asia trip but planning a south america tour atm)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies#Outdoor_hobbies

Picked up cycling recently, as much as people cry over using a MTB for a road bike because of the resistance i have to problems clocking 45-60km+ in a day.

Do roughly 80-100+km a week.

professional wrestling

>I have no problems
Yeah, cause you only ride 100 kilometers a week. Come back to me when you're riding 1000 a week (which isn't hard unless you just don't have enough free time, by the way).

This

I enjoy painting and drawing. Also I play dungeons and dragons with some lifting buddies of mine twice a month.

>1000km a week

Don't toot your own horn here, no one is impressed with your lies. Most of the guys i know that are serious as fuck with cycling and ride things like 3000$ BMC bicycles clock around 400-600km a week and compete.

Outside of cycling, i life 4x a week, 3x are max weight compound lifts and i still have time to cycle.

Triathlon will get you fit as fuark. Depending on how serious you are, you won't really lift during the season but you'll be shredded by the time October comes around. Put some muscle on in the offseason and you'll achieve ripped freak mode

Lax breh

investing in cryptocurrency

Let's say you bike 5 days a week, that'd be 200km a day. Let's say you go 25km an hour (guessing you stop a few times during the trip), that'd be 8 hours for 200km. Biking 40 hours a week huh?

Lenny?

surfing, martial arts, hiking, any team sport, tennis

Curling

That sweeping gets brutal by the end of the match, and the 'broomstacking' (basically drinking beer and socializing with your teammates and opponents afterwards) is always pleasant.

Gymnastics. I completely gave up boring ass lifting for it. Never felt more agile and as strong lb for lb in my life.

yeah i think one third of that is more realistic for someone who is cycling casually but still consistent

Who here /fito/??

Watch "anime"

Judo

surf
track days / motorcycle
hiking (rucking really)
Volunteer stuff (food drive / fire dept)
Photography

>A lot of school mostly though
>lastly the gym

I wasted a lot of time in HS playing video games. Not making the same mistake twice.

Gardening

Pole Fitness
(kick)Boxing
Literature
Cooking
Photography
Niche perfume

rate

>prancing around and poking each other with metal sticks
Ah yes very manly indeed

Lad.

Get some really hot and interesting girls doing fencing.

judo
reading
shitposting
watching stupid shit on the internet
cooking

> Judo

What belt you guys at?

>reading
>drawing
>programming
/fitliticg/ master race