How does Veeky Forums meet women?

>me
>work full time office job with good career path
>small office and no women there (below 40)
>gym and study on week nights
>only free time is friday nights and weekends
>not a virgin also
>not many friends and they are useless despite my best efforts, often ask if they want to go out but usually 'busy'
>not friends with any women

what can I do Veeky Forums? Aside from approaching random girls in the street or somewhere I'm not sure what I can even do

I tried online dating but it sucks, met some girls but they were all defective in some way

Tinder
>they all have issues

Well no shit, they're looking for something serious on an app. You're not on there to over help. Just get the pussy and dash

I don't actively go out in search of them because I will inevitably always be disappointed. I'm fine with being cocoon mode

Well what are you complaining about faggo

have a bump op, im also interested in tips

I'm not complaining at all familia, just trying to say you don't have to always be chasing women. That's putting the ball im their court

>>not a virgin also
if you already got laid don't you have an idea where women are/what they like about you?

>chasing women
Tinder is literally the easiest it gets to getting women with no effort. The exact opposite of chasing.
You sound autistic. That's where your problem lies

only from online dating pathetically

>no women there (below 40)

as if this were a bad thing

This, also never shit where you eat. There are pretty girls where I work and I would never ever EVER even think of flirting with any of them. I think of them a my best friend's girlfriend, out of limits.

anyone ever go out to bars alone?

think it seems weird here (australia)

I was thinking about going to church to meet new people that arent total degenerates. Good idea? Anyone have experience?

I've been out to bars alone,l can confirm - it is weird.

My experiences go 2 ways

>drink miserably and piss off after a couple realising I hate this shit.

or

>Start chatting to randomers at a bar, hang out with strangers and have a fucking fantastic evening

Although at point 2 there always comes a point where I end up melancholy drunk and just fuck off on all the people I've been chilling with without saying a word.

So yeah, it's fucking weird but I would recommend it just to push yourself out of your comfort zone.

You're a fucking weirdo anyway; embrace it.

i have too much anxiety to try and meet women
if i meet a woman it's just by chance

Any luck with women with this approach? I would feel weird going alone to a bar, but ten times as weird going there alone and hitting on women. In my experience they also often sit with someone (either bf or group of female friends) - if you're in a group you can invite the whole group or whatever, but to wedge in alone at a group of females feels fucking cringy.

People who go to church either go die to obligation or they genuinely want to pray. Unless you plan on hitting on bored teenage girls whose parents dragged them to church against their wishes, you're likely going to get little success.

Just be active. Talk to everyone.
It is like dating apps today: Being active, being out there and talking to everyone is like swiping, you increase your chances of a match.

>go hiking alone
>met some other guys at the top, had a picnic together

>go grocery shopping a few times a week
>talk to the employees, some of them are quite attractive
>met one of them at the bar again and she recognized me
>but she was with her boyfriend at the time

>learn new things
>started a course to learn some Mandarin before a trip to China; met a qt who was also going to study in China for a few months
>received some whisky tasting seminar as a present for my birthday, lots of fun people and women
>travel around, stay in a hostel, you'll meet countless adventurous women
>be a regular at some bar, play pool/darts/cards with other guys, women gravitate towards fun
>go listen to some talks/speeches you are interested in, my local university has some extracurricular studies everyone can join, lots of interesting and succesful people and you are surrounded by college girls

>stay in a hostel
Not everyone is 21
>adventurous women
They're not women, they're girls

I'm 31. Met countless women my age in hostels.
But you are correct, most of them are early 20s. I see no problem with it, I would even say they way more attractive to me than women my age.

>church
>new people that arent total degenerates
What you want is a mosque.

>I would even say they way more attractive to me than women my age
Of course they are, they're young and have a tight body; I personally wouldn't want to talk to them though because they annoy me.