>1291 cals

How the fuck did I eat 3000 calories a day thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

oporto.com.au/menu/bondi-burger-double-fillet/#nutritional-info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>skellies can't eat

I will never understand, I went from skinny, to fat, to fit. I've been on both ends, the one I don't understand s how people CAN'T eat enough during the 12+ hours of the whole damn day they're awake. So heres some tips clickety clack skelly sac

>Don't drink coffee, if on durty bulk, go for milk tea with 2 sugars.
>3 MEALS. NOT 1. 3. 1000 CALS A MEAL IS SERIOUSLY EASY TO HIT.
>Set a diet and stick to it. If you KNOW you can't 1.3k cals then spread out the 3, eat a meal, then wait an hour, and trust me dummy if you've being doing cardio your appetite will come back.

I hate skelly more than fatties I really do.

Thats way more than 1300 cals if that isnt a diet soda thats about 2k+ calories.

pretty shit for 1300 kcal desu

i personnaly try to avoid sugar+sweeteners as good as possible - now of course avoiding sugar wholey isn't possible but keeping it to a minimun is reallistically.

than i only eat if hungry which depends on the activities for a day - except there has to allways be a rich breakfast.

try making small routes with the bike and avoid the lazzines-factor of the car as good as possible.

that'll do it for you, if you're not a fatty by nature

>thinks muscle building is only about cals
>willingly ingests anti-androgenic soybean oil

Making it status : never

because they're pussies that are literally too retarded to find the right foods and calculate the right calories.
>oh nooo I ate a half cup of cottage cheese and I'm so full! how do you guys gain weight?! you must be fatasses.
no you dumb faggots, I'm just capable of doing basic math.

My favorite bulking food is Pizza dipped in cottage cheese

Really good macros for what you're getting and it's the most delicious fucking thing ever

I grew up around food. Lots of food. I would snack in the morning, then my mother would make dinner and tell me everyday when food is made, which I would again, eat. I could lterally eat all day non-stop. I bet money I could clear 8000/day calories if I really wanted to. family sized bag of chips, entire tub of ice cream, oh look mom made hot dogs! Since I ate so quickly, my body would never register as full.....uh....ever. Eventually I decided to fight against it, and I lost, and I lost, and I lost....for 12 YEARS straight. I tried to diet and exercise for 12 fucking YEARS before I started actually going down. I went from 280 to 230, then I plateaued there for like, 5 years before finally getting a winning hand and losing another 15 pounds. I finally have hope. 200 cant come soon enough.

Cant wait for the book release

what did i just read

120g oats
300ml whole milk
20g peanut butter
Put in microwave until peanut butter melts, then mix
Eat twice a day
~1800 easy calories

that food is so fucking nasty, I get sick just imagining the smell. Honestly don't know how people can gorge on it

What foods are actually "dirty"?
Pic related, dirty?
oporto.com.au/menu/bondi-burger-double-fillet/#nutritional-info
It's basically the least healthy thing that I eat

Forgot to add, it's also tasty and cheap as fuck

I swear, I never understood oats. How do you eat them? Do you just soak them in milk and eat them like cereal? I keep reading about people letting it overnight? Like, do you let them in the fridge with milk? Doesn't it get spoiled? If I add oats straight to my shake ( just milk and whey protein ), it feels weird drinking oat chunks.

I also struggles with this but then they told me it needs to be in boiling water so I throw water on pan, oats and reduce and then add little oil so they get nice and crispy.

Thoughts on olive oil shooters? Apparently 3 shots a day is 1,000 calories

I eat quick, old fashioned and steel cut oats right from the can. Cooking seems like a waste of time for me.

i used to do them on a stove but fuck that, I make them in the microwave and it's fucking tasty

I put whatever I desire quantity of oats in a bowl, put milk till theyre swimming a bit and put on the microwave for like 1m/1m and half and they come out cooked, with most of the liquid absorbed but still with a lil bit of liquid in there
legit the best way to eat them, you can then let the oats chill a bit if you want the liquid tyo completely disappear

add toppings as you like, desu I enjoy it like that or if it isnt sweet enough for you put a lil bit of honey
cinnamon, banana, peanut butter all goat too but it adds up in the kcals

So you failed losing weight for 12 years, then again for 5. Talk about wasting time.

Refined Carbs, Saturated Fats, Non-Oil but grease-like fats.

saturated fats are fine

No such thing as clean or dirty. IIFYM

What level calorie surplus are you going for? I think there would be more satisfying methods.

I worked 29 days in august and have 4 off starting today, and last night when I got home from work I drank 15 beer. Probably over 3000 calories right there. I also made 3am steak fajitas with lettuce instead of tortillas. Also fucked my wife a little too hard and she can't walk right today...

Good times

buy some good extra virgin olive oil and just dip bread into it.
Got that shit in Spain at some burger restaurant as an appetizer and it was surprisingly good.

That's almost certainly more than 2k calories.

McDick's is fucking disgusting.
I really don't get whey people spend about 10 bucks on a shitty tasteless meal like this, when you could go to a normal burger joint and order a 10€/$ burger and it tastes MUCH better.
plus you usually get fries with it too.