Who here has never had being shredded/aesthetics as a motivation?

Who here has never had being shredded/aesthetics as a motivation?

Since the very beginning I was only concerned with getting my numbers up...

I unironically believe that that is the ultimate man body

unfortunately the moment he's out of that perfect overhead lighting, he'll look like a doughy sack of shit

Same tbqhf, not saying Greek god is unaesthetic, but the guy is op is what I want to look like.

no. this is

It looks completely natural while extremely masculine. Looks like years of lifting heavy things without being ocd about calories or routines

ra the rugged man

This.
Casual stronk is goals

But there is no six pack.

Six pack is the ultimate aesthetic tool. What will a woman ask you for if she wants to see if you lift? Show me your abs!

this desu

>Implying broad shoulders aren't the best body part to attract women

mock him as much as you want, his body is awesome. Although obviously easier to achieve when your 5 feet tall.

To be fair no one will ask you if you lift or not if you have more than 15-16 inch arms and a chest. Normie standards are pathetic.

T.20% bfat lifter and rugby player that get asked if I have abs due to big arms and chest

>OP's pic is my goal body
>I'm pale, weak jawed and baby faced so if I ever reach that, my face will look terrible

is it better to stay fat/skinny?

matter since that isn't anything you can control.

But no, six pack is the ultimate aesthetic mark.
Imagine OP and then along comes a skinny guy, lifts his shirt and reveals a solid six pack.
99% of people would instantly consider the skinny six pack guy as hardcore gym goer that is so much more buff than the OP pic.
L

biceps desu

> he still thinks girls like abs
virgins detected

not even close to true. shit bait

does this physique come in adult sizes?

That is true not gonna deny this outside of actual lifters ops guy will be considered dyel in comparison to a guy who is 120 lbs but has abs. Only thing that guy has is being in clothes he will dwarf the abs only guy.

that's only true because OP's pic isn't actually builtfat. he's just fat. he's a flabby, doughy fuck with a gut.

now if you compare a real builtfat like to a skinny twink with abs, literally nobody will think the skinny dude is more ripped

Not at all, but I'll have to settle for ottermode or something like that.

this

OP physique would just look fat outside of perfect lighting (because he's just fat with a little bit of muscle)

What mode is this

He looks like a dwarf from wow

You've got a big frame but you're also fat as fuck. Drop 20 lbs and do more chest and you'll look like the OP style.

tell me your biceps secrets

>He will never have a girl run her hands through his pecs and abs
Fatass virgin powerlifter detected

chestlet mode, you've put in work but it just doesnt show very well at all. chest should be your 1# priority

>exposing your belly ever
betafag detected

>Self conscious about his body

A six pick is a meme aesthetic. Broad shoulders, big ass and low facial body fat are the true aesthetics.

Nah six pack ain't a meme. Women like them so long as you actually have decent pecs, traps and arms.

dude im 15% bf. you can see my abs. not even close to fat. hope your trolling bro, but good criticism. my chest is bigger than yours

When I bang hos they grope my pecs like they were tiddies and they're not even that big or shredded .. I only bench 190 3x5

kek