Vegan Invasion

What is this recent vegan vegetarian invasion about, old fit had nothing of this, never even heard talking about it!

Other urls found in this thread:

wcrf.org/int/blog/articles/2015/10/red-meat-and-bowel-cancer-risk-how-strong-evidence
popsci.com/science/article/2013-08/why-vegan-diets-suck
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(14)01556-8/fulltext
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/baby-dies-diet-parents-convicted-lucas-dendermonde-belgium-malnutrition-dehydration-a7790916.html
karger.com/Article/Abstract/176565
jssm.org/vol3/n3/2/v3n3-2pdf.pdf
europepmc.org/abstract/MED/17657359
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10584048
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19678968
cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/influence-of-creatine-supplementation-on-the-cognitive-functioning-of-vegetarians-and-omnivores/E2D37729902DDFA6CFC85767AD0421FC
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2633336/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20663065
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-07-18-some-types-of-vegetarian-diet-can-raise-heart-disease-risk/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8842068
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743516304479
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
authoritynutrition.com/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants/
authoritynutrition.com/5-muscle-nutrients-in-animal-foods/
authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like all shitposts people found they could get a lot of responses posting about it so they do.

Vegans just think that they are superior beings because muh "I don't kill animals hurrr durrrr!" This sense of superiority is addictive to them, so they feel inclined to force it upon everyone else. Which is why this story existed. "uhhhhhhh Humans don't uhhhhhhh need animal products." We don't, but animal products are higher in certain nutrients we need than a lot of plant products. So it's important to get both. But of course, vegans are on the extreme end of the spectrum; and must conduct themselves accordingly.

>heart disease epidemic in America
>hurr why are people taking precautions against the leading cause of death in America
jeez idk

Topics on veganism have always been around. Scooby was the vegetarian king

But scooby isn't natty senpai

Oh no it isn't the sugary and processed food shit? Wow it was that lean meat all along!

Quick rundown? I've heard people saying that for years but it was always a meme. I missed the last 3 years, did he come out of the roidcloset?
Regardless, he's a veg

its a lot of things
you could work out regularly and live off kale and quinoa and die young because of genetics+stress
but vegans tend to live longer and healthier lives so

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls. Just ignore it.

I love how vegans get so up in arms about animals yet continue to use electronics, cosmetics, plastics, etc that all contain animal products and parts. Fucking hypocrites.

Nah you just gotta lift and live the fit life long enough and you know when a guy is roiding pretty much, especially if you go to hard core gyms aka dirt cheap shit holes

>lean meat causes heart disease
Please educate yourself retard. Or kys, either would work fine.

Activist shills and trolls. And somehow we gained a lot of female posters recently and the percentage for vegans increased accordingly as well. Might blow over once summer is over and they all give up on going to the gym.

The only thing red meat causes is bowel cancer, and honestly that's bad, but the risk won't be big if you're fit and eat lots of chicken mostly.

No they don't.
They die at the exact same rate as omnivores.
Just of neurological problems.

The only real difference between the two is attention to their diets and lowered calorie consumption.

This is true, almost all vegetarians and vegans were grills, since meat eaters have higher testosterone also in male vs male subjects. I myself try to eat vegetarian foods sometimes since red meat increases the risk for cancer, but I would never give up on meat in general.

>scooby isn't natty senpai
proof?

Bro science at its best.

Nigga pleeeeasseeee

wcrf.org/int/blog/articles/2015/10/red-meat-and-bowel-cancer-risk-how-strong-evidence

>18% INCREASE PER 50G MEAT PER DAY

Im still gonna eat red meat faggot, but it doesnt mean it doesnt increase the chance for cancer

sorry meant red meat was 100g and procsessed was 50g

That's brilliant. Typical meat head.

>bruh that ho is banging hot. Yeah, she got AIDS, but fuck it I need some pussy.

More people are waking up to fact meat and dairy are shit disease causing memes.

More people moving to vegan/vegetarian = more posts.

>18% of higher bowel cancer
that is very low compared to over consumption of sugar and smoking. Red meat is one of the best sources of iron and fats so it isnt so retarded. If anything its banging a aids chick with condom.

Most of the oldest people in the world still eat meat. Diet is important, yes, but genetics and lifestyle are just as important, and plenty of vegans I've seen simply keep the old lifestyle while thinking their diet change will magically give them 50 more years. When will this dumb meme end?

Nice analogy but I'm pretty sure there's more than a 17% chance of getting AIDS in that situation.

There is more than enough evidence to show that restricting your diet to plants can harm your health.

Rather than posting the shitload of studies proving this, just click on the references in this article.

popsci.com/science/article/2013-08/why-vegan-diets-suck

And here's one showing that it leads to low sperm count.

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(14)01556-8/fulltext

Humans have made it this far partly because we are able to survive on almost any type of food, and our bodies require us to eat several types of foods, and vegans demand that humans only survive on one.

>
>The only thing red meat causes is bowel cancer,
And heart disease
>Popski
Lots of strawmen with some lies (like the vegans have lower test). Too lazy to bother typing essays again, just going to point out that there is no health reason to NOT be vegan because there isn't a SINGLE micronutrient, including omegas, B12, iodine etc. INHERENTLY deficient from a vegan diet.

>I
>am
>silly

jesus christ.
don't give two shits about what people eat but that poor child.

I like the vegan threads. They're full of fun images that make people mad.

>Every single 4 panel comic is an "I AM SILLY" strawman if I dislike it, even if it makes a valid point

>I
>CANT
>READ

>comparing a child that dies as a result of malnutrition by virtue of its diet to children that are intentionally starved

Name ONE micronutrient INHERENTLY deficient in a vegan diet.
Waiting for your shitpost of a response
Also
>Intentionally
Carelessness and stupidity is not intention. There are careless and stupid non vegans, just as there are careful vegans who can plan a proper diet

>Defense lawyers said the first-time parents did the best they could while adhering to the lifestyle of vegans, who typically use no animal products. They said Sanders and Thomas did not realize the baby, who was born at home, was in danger until minutes before he died.
>“I loved my son — and I did not starve him,” she said.
Nice article reading faggot, a child died because your retarded diet doesn't have the nutritional value to sustain the life of a baby.
>Name ONE micronutrient INHERENTLY deficient in a vegan diet
B12, omegas and iodine.
Name ONE source of B12 in a vegan diet. No supplements either. Your diet is clearly so great and nutritious, so you clearly don't need those supplements anyway.

Oh look, ANOTHER dead child at the hands of veganism.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/baby-dies-diet-parents-convicted-lucas-dendermonde-belgium-malnutrition-dehydration-a7790916.html

Mate get over it, we need both animals and veggies.

Why do people desire responses? There isn't a tracker or tally of all the responses you received. Once a thread is gone, it's gone, unless it's something crazy with screen caps.

>some meat is unhealthy so all meat is unhealthy

Just because all niggers are criminals and all mudslimes are terrorists doesn't mean all meat is unhealthy

Faggot

>vegan mong has disappeared
Wow, what a surprise

>B12
Nooch
Soymilk
Mock meat
>omegas
Flax, chia
>iodine.
Salt. Dude, stop.

>Name ONE micronutrient INHERENTLY deficient in a vegan diet

balls

it's marketing for vegan supplements which are cheaper to manufacture and have a better shelf-life than animal based supplements. the consumers are also faithful because it's ideologically based and the require supplementation for their lifestyle.

supp companies have realized enormous profits from vegan sales so they're not reinvesting that into marketing. that's why so many fitness ecelebs have suddenly turned vegan and are sponsored by vegan supps. that's why you see gay viral marketing threads every day. pajeet who makes these threads isn't vegan by choice, he's making cents an hour.

Part 1

Vitamin and nutrient deficiencies from a vegan diet
>karger.com/Article/Abstract/176565
>jssm.org/vol3/n3/2/v3n3-2pdf.pdf
>europepmc.org/abstract/MED/17657359
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10584048
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19678968
>cambridge.org/core/journals/british-journal-of-nutrition/article/influence-of-creatine-supplementation-on-the-cognitive-functioning-of-vegetarians-and-omnivores/E2D37729902DDFA6CFC85767AD0421FC

>Nooch
Is occasionally fortified with B12, does not contain B12 inherently, as per your criteria.
>soy milk
See above
>Mock meat
See above
The fact remains that if you eat vegan foods that aren't artificially fortified with B12 you WILL have a deficiency. there, one essential nutrient you can't get from a vegan diet.
Now, let's discuss veganism shall we?
Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Vegetarians displayed elevated prevalence rates for depressive disorders, anxiety disorders and somatoform disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/
I eagerly await your half-assed reply about how my studies are wrong. It's hilarious watching you squirm as you look for google results to confirm your biases.

Part 2

Better glycemic control and less need for type 2 diabetes medication through a low carb diet
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2633336/

Studies unable to conclude that red meat increases colorectal cancer:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20663065

Eggs are not bad for you:
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539

Some vegetarian diets lead to a higher risk of heart disease:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2017-07-18-some-types-of-vegetarian-diet-can-raise-heart-disease-risk/

No difference in long term mortality between health conscious vegans and meat eaters:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8842068

Largest study ever proving that vegans do not live longer than meat eaters:
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743516304479

I had to split up my posts and I left out 11 other links to vitamin deficiency from a vegetarian diet because I got fed up with the "we think your post is spam" thing whenever I tried to post.

Being vegan isn't based on the belief of having a healthy diet, it is based on the ideology of animals deserving equal treatment as humans. Your diet is unhealthy unless you take man made sources of certain vitamins and fortified processed foods. If you want to push the idea that animals should be treated better then push the belief that people should eat less meat.

Your push to make everyone eat a plant based diet is based on personal belief and science denial. Show me a verified study that proves a vegetarian diet without the addition of man made foods is healthy, and if you can find one, I can find a study that says it is wrong. Processed foods are unhealthy and you advocate for a diet that requires you to eat them.

Someone is paying people to shill veganism. Probably a kike.
Veganism does not prevent heart disease in any way lol, only noticeable effect from veganism is destroyed testosterone levels and lower brain function.

You wot m8? It's been known since we first heard of Scooby that he was not natty, it's not possible to maintain that kind of muscle mass at that old age.

>heart disease epidemic in America
>hurr why are people taking precautions against the leading cause of death in America
jeez idk
Because they're retards that fell for dietary memes
>some meat is unhealthy so all meat is unhealthy
Not even that meat is unhealthy
>And heart disease
Nope
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>The only thing red meat causes is bowel cancer
No it doesn't.
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/

>Name ONE micronutrient INHERENTLY deficient in a vegan diet.
>authoritynutrition.com/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants/
>authoritynutrition.com/5-muscle-nutrients-in-animal-foods/
>authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

Do you understand what trolling is?

no one specifically starved their kids BECAUSE they eat meat though

hate to point that out but i didnt think you were that stupid