What do if you look like pic related?

What do if you look like pic related?

Keep going and save money for a surgery. Don't get into depression because it will only make things worse.

Bulk and become a powerlifter.

This. Just save money for the loose skin removal and you're gonna look fine. In the meantime just keep at it and know it's better than having remained a butter golem

Prostitutes exist

>No stretch marks
>Skin is fixable
You're fine.

You might want to add the qualifier "good" to skin surgery.
Lest you end up with the dreaded rib nipple.

I'm coming from 230 and aiming for 160, is this going to happen to me?

If ur 5'6 manlet maybe

You actually look pretty good and only if all of us could get out of being fat looking like that.

Frankly, the legs are usually the worst place with loose skin. Also, I'm going to have loose skin as well and I couldn't give two shits about loose skin, I do quite well in life and loose skin is not a problem in my mind...

If you're worried about loose skin and such, get a job, find a girl and just continue on with life. Loose skin and surgery is a joke... Accept who you are, not everyone can look like zyzz

this is like 300+ damage

>If you're worried about loose skin
>find a girl
It's hard to find a girl with big insecurities, especially when they're based on something real. Face it. no girl is gonna like it. You shouldn't rely on their opinion.

Same guy

The thing with women is they don't know what they want and truth is they actually like a strong man, don't let the stereotype of a feminist dude getting chicks or some chad. In the end it doesn't matter, it comes down to money, success and who you are as a man. If you are boring than dirt yea, you will have problems getting girls or even friends.

I am a fatty, but I am quite social and semi normie when it comes to being social. Also, many females out there also have a few lbs to lose and are self conscious about that, not everyone is a fitness model...

Focus on building your personality and character as a man rather than looking for a girl friend...

You're right, but most people with excess weight just have excess weight. Loose skin or stretch marks aren't something you'll see on every other dude.

eat heavy 5 days of the week and don't eat 2 days of the week.

In other words: eat at a caloric excess for the week to give you plenty of energy and material for working out and gaining mass. The two fasting days will enable lots of autophagy for cleaning up body tissues.

Ive seen 400lb fatasses lose more weight than you through fasting and have significantly less excess skin than you.

Kill myself probably.

Get surgery to remove the loose skin and then regain all the weight and end up looking like this

Turn that frown upside down

Looks like wojak in a way

Ok so if I'm 6'2" 285lb and with a 33% bf and stretch marks is this going to happen to me? I'm aiming for 200 - 190 with 10-15 % bf

That's horrific.

You'll probably have a little bit of loose skin, but nothing like OP

functional strength

now thats a big fella

user you just made my night thanks man

Stretch marks will be less visible and not that shitty looking
t. Guy with stretch marks who used to be fat

...oh no

>a new challenger approaches

you always were a kidder, steve..

>HEY LOIS REMEMBER WHEN MY NIPPLES DIDN'T WANT TO SEE EACH OTHER?

I went from 260 to ~153 last weigh in (1.5 weeks ago) and I'm 5'8". No loose skin whatsoever, but I cut really slowly. However, still have faded stretch marks. Just did simple cutting diet + lifting and cardio.

spend the rest of my life filled with regret over permanently ruining my body

This is basically my starting weight and height. 275 and now I'm at 215. 5"9. No loose skin yet, but I'm still worried, but if you didn't hopefully i won't either. Lots of cardio and lifting. Glad to hear no loose skin for you.

Get skin removal surgery and fill in what's left with muscle

Work as mocap for horror games

He looks like a balloon that was blown up way more than it should've been.

>you worked every day to do minor cellular damage
>again and again
>until you accumulated enough damage to look like you do now
>you did this
>every day
>and you could have stopped any day

just take the form of an attractive human being
>assuming from your pick that you're a mudman from XCOM2