$30 for 9 lbs of protein powder. Thanks /mu/

$30 for 9 lbs of protein powder. Thanks /mu/

Where

The thing is, you got that unreputable protein powder from a unreputable website. You have no idea if that powder is shit or not. Anyways why was it so cheap? Personally I wouldn't even touch that

Just got mine too. Stand by for testing

Just mixed 2 scoops with water, for 40g protein. It's fine tasting, not great. But the good thing about vanilla flavor for whey is that you can mix it with pretty much everything.

It was on slickdeals, it all expires in a few weeks.

Red Squadron, standing by.

It expires next year bro

THIS SHIT ENDED A WEEK AGO

Checked the bottom of my tubs and they all say expire 10/18

30 dolla and who sell this has make profit

Slickdeals doesn't sell shit, it just forwards you to other places like Gear Best, which is best known for missing packages from China.

But the protein deal was pretty decent. Hope you get use out of it.

Got mine yesterday, was going to make a thread, but didn't get around to it, was a pretty good deal, but it was $31 I got charged $1 extra for international transaction fee.

Lmao that shits 12$ at big lots senpai

For 6 containers?

>Mfw I read this as a Marx brothers skit.

still waiting, hopefully comes. please post how it taste, my man.

Just got 22lb of myprotein for 110 USD shipped

Best protein according to the lab site, haven't tasted it yet. Been on a ON banana cream kick for a while

Red Foreman, standing by

>I got charged $1 extra for international transaction fee.

Somebody post about the taste, texture, whatever, etc. I was a hair away from ordering it but I realized how much I like my current cookies and cream flavored proton mix and figured I'd just order that again.

I've used ON gold standard for all of my whey until this stuff. This stuff isn't as good as the french vanilla creme ON and it was a little more clumpy. I have 3 proton shakes a day so it shouldn't take too long to run through it, after that i'll probably jump back to ON 6lb tubs from amazon.

user I just got this same powder at Big Lots for around $7(?) per container of the same size but the kind I got has energy mix (75 mg caffeine plus green tea extract per scoop) too as I needed a preworkout and just decided to look if they had anything while I was there

The taste: nasty, I mixed it with milk only and chased it with a banana to get over the bad flavor, it was like the darkest chocolate flavor

The price: I'm not short on money, I just happened to be at Big Lots and saw it, if I had the choice of this or something else I'd just spend more and get something that tastes better and is more verified

The consistency: 2 scoops broke right up in the blender bottle without too much milk as i didn't want to chug a bunch of milk right before I hit the gym

I'd give it a 5/10 only because it's priced so low, if you're on a wallet bulk I'd recommend this but otherwise get something that tastes better, even the Wal-Mart protein powders they usually have for pretty cheap taste better

got mine right here

>11lbs. whey, 11lbs. casein