Are tapeworms gain goblins?

Could having a tapeworm living in you ruin your gains Veeky Forums?

Are you fucking retarded?

My tapeworm had a heart attack last thanksgiving

no that's bread

>could this thing that lives inside you and sucks your nutrients damage your ability to get proper nutrition?
are you fucking braindead?

Are you trying to sabotage a Chad in your gym?

You can't, Chad drinks toxic amounts of beer and eats nachos spicy enough to kill the toughest of tapeworms.

i would be a chad, except I'm a namelet...

WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR SON RANDY?!?!

lmao

Something brown and about 3 cm long (1 inch) came out of my ass while taking a crap. That happened 3 times during the last week, and I'm concerned that its worms.

I inspected it for a while, and I'm not sure if it was a dead worm or a piece of toilet paper left from my previous shit, but that shit was disgusting. Also, without almost any force I could easily cut it into pieces. Do worms get cut into pieces so easily? No blood came out of it or something tho.

Maybe he has one in his head

I know a Randy. he's gay though no joke.

it was thick

You pulled some shit out of the toilet and cut it into pieces just to find out if it was worms?
>ballsy
Just post a pic of it on /b/ and let them decide

I'm not surprised. I'm actually surprised I'm not a faggot with a name like Randy...

Not very thick

While I was wiping my ass it was on the paper

that wasnt worms but you can insert some garlic up your ass to clean your stomach a bit

Like this? Found this in my poop

Yeah, kinda.

Do you have worms?

I went to the doctor for it, they told me it was likely vegetable fiber. Apparently it's super hard to get worms in a first world country

On this point, it's nigh impossible to visually differentiate intact vegetable fibres, esp stuff like bean sprouts, and worms. It has to be tested in a lab.

A guy with AIDS got tapeworms, and his tapeworms got cancer, then he got tapeworm cancer. Your luck's your luck I guess.

>usually take 1-2 big solid shits a day
>past few days been taking diarrhea liquid shits - 3+ a day feel like dying when holding it in
>other than this i feel fine - no fever cough vomit loss of appetite or energy
>cant be food poisoning or viruses i had that before

What the fuck could it be? I played hockey after work hard no problems was playing good. Had to leave cause of this

I get enough water too tried to increase salt still nothing. Go to doctor tomorrow morning?

Whenever i get suspicious I take one dose in of 1-2 grams of tinidazole
I feel like shit for a day but it kills anything foreign that might inhabiting my intestines

Where the fuck do you guys live?

RANDY SAVAGE

I'm a pretty strong guy. I'm big. But tapeworms scare the fuck out of me. Just thinking about parasites in general makes me sick..we need to find a way to genocide these things

You can actually get worms in USA and Europe. All you need to do is eat undercoocked meat

I take cayenne pepper pills. There's a theory that you can eat a spoonful of raw unrefined honey (that's the good shit with the enzymes in it still) and then take some cayenne pepper pills and the sweetness from the honey brings the parasites out and the cayenne kills them. I personally don't believe that I have parasites but if you think you do you can hit up Amazon and look for remedies. Everyone here should be taking cayenne anyway, it's amazing for blood flow and fat burning, but if you aren't used to it your asshole will be on fire. Pic related these are the ones that I take. They're good around breakfast time, during lunch, and after a workout/before bed.

Also, little known fact: you can stop a heart attack with cayenne pepper. Google that shit if you don't believe me.

Do the cayenne pills burn you like eating the real stuff?

Not those cool ones, they have some ginger root in them so they don't incinerate your stomach. I've taken 4 at once (with food) and they haven't messed with me. Some brands that are just straight up cayenne without ginger will burn your stomach bad so be careful and read reviews if you're gonna buy them online.

Nobody will care about 3 days of diarrhoea. Give it several days to go away and keep your fluid intake high, it'll probably go away

>t. medfag