Want to join a frat

>want to join a frat
>tfw cant because have to focus on my academics
>tfw even if I had an easy major and wasnt premed I would have no money to join one
fuckfuckfuck

How am I supposed to party brahs? At least 1/3 of the pont of being Veeky Forums is so I can party with sloots. I feel like Im about to miss out on potentially the best years of my life desu

Where do you live? And is being in a frat really that crucial for being abled to party? Isnt there like a general night life scene or cant you make friends to party with?

make a friend in the frat and he will invite you to the parties

Do it, make sure to include the nerds to the parties cause u need those study notes to pass the exams!

>started uni last wednesday
>first two weeks are packed with activities and parties arranged for the freshmen
>the arrangers (other students) actually walks around giving out info about events, inviting everybody
>tfw didnt go to a single event or party, despite being invited to literally everything and having well enough time to do stuff everyother day
>only one in class who didnt show up for anything
>tfw this insecure

why even try

>nerds are actually going to Veeky Forums and shilling about how you need to invite nerds to the cool frat parties

I have a few friends in frats but its not the same. If my one friends in a certain frat for example invites me im just gonna be standing there while all the lads in the frat who know each other are partying together. It would just be awkward.
at my uni you need to either be in the frat or have 4 girls to 1 guy to get into a party. Also most frats have a policy that each member can only invite 1 person on the guest list

ur not missing out. parties suck and sloots are all the same. pumping and dumping gets old

What kind of school do you go to? That sounds sick
>tfw no one gives a shit about freshman in my school
>tfw walking around last year during sylly week with some guys looking for a party
>hear some frat chads yell to us "you guys are beat!"
>mfw they were right and we found no party because we had no hoes

>he never partied his way through school.

you guys never been to college then

the reverse in movies is true

frats are for nerds and try hards now

sluts dont get into sorority; the straight A students do (they are still easy though )

I didnt do that shite either. Fuck em. Do your own thing

lol do you only have engineering frats in your school brah?

>I need social acceptance to exist :(
You need to be over 18 to post here kid

sitting around eating chips and playing call of duty is what nerds do

this isnt about social acceptance, its about partying with sloots

>can't because have to focus on my academics

Can't do both?
Not going to make it.

>I need large crowds from parties to hide in and post on Veeky Forums about how I hate women for not liking me from my phone :(
Damn son you're truly one of the Veeky Forums boys now

>implying im not a great socializer when Im drunk
>implying girls havent found me attractive my whole life
Nice projection bro

>my feet hurt
>why wont anyone approach me
>i need a frat to get me laid
>i want chad in me

>frat
Guys who literally need to form a union to get laid.

Uni in Sweden, I think it's very different from American. I got accepted in July and they sent me both Email and a brochure about activities and shit

I guess it's super cool for outgoing people

white btw

>unionized womanizing
>liberals hate them
FRATS ARE NAZBOL CONFIRMED

Stop being a brainlet.

which uni in sweden?

>want to join a frat
>dont want to get penetrated

I just want to fuck sloots

No it doesn't you faggot

I have jerked off a trap as he rode my dick and that pic is still the gayest thing ive ever seen

holy shit, reading Veeky Forums stories about these American frats makes me fucking sick

t. European

I heard that in America in order to get accepted into a frat you have to be hazed, aka the guys who already are frat members have to fuck you in the ass while you're clad in a gimp costume, and the same thing goes for joining a uni sports team, is this true?

Hazing doesn't necessarily mean gay sex. It sometimes does, and more often than not it involves some kinda abuse, but it could be anything.

College sports teams are literally businesses though so I don't think so.

LiU, seems like a really nice place, Linköping is pretty cool

how many times do you get to be hazed?

i mean have to

As many times as the other guys decide but usually just once.

wasnt there some story about some guy who woke up getting spit roasted?

Probably has happened many times.

6 years of uni, never dated a girl, never had sex with an uni girl.

some uni sports in the uk have hazing but it's none of that gay shit

A lot of gay shit happens in fancy UK schools though.

why exactly do americans like raping other men?

frats
jails
prison

Culture of fake smile and suppressed sexuality.

In ancient times there were very few women in America so the pilgrims would force bum each other since masturbation is a sin. The ones that didn't killed themselves so this has led to evolutionary gayness in American society.

i thought it was due to blacks
but ok

Yeah, LiU is pretty good, nice school, however too many beta cucks there

Why do Ameriburgers make you pay to have friends and party? The system with freshers in uk universities is so much better for making friends and going to parties and clubs without having to pay to know a guy who knows a guy in the alpha kappa olive omega fish oil fraternity

>wasnt premed

I'm sorry for you, especially if you eventually go to medical school. Hope you're are really passionate about it because you'll kiss your social life goodbye for a long time.

t. 4th year euro medfag

>because you'll kiss your social life goodbye for a long time.

I have friends in medical schools and I can't say it's that bad. Actually, I think I have it harder in a law school.

t. fellow eurofag

I and my entire family turned gay after viewing this image.

>Hazing doesn't necessarily mean gay sex. It sometimes does
hahahahaha

Oi fancy buggering me with a cricket bat, ol chap?

The freshman/party stuff at LiU seems pretty sick, since nobody gives a shit about what you do on campus - drinking in school locales, etc. Used to be like that at my uni too, but it's a lot stricter now compared to a couple of years back.

t. Chalmerist

>form a union to get laid
>literally need a union, army of wingmen, excessive alcohol, EXCLUSIVE rights to party on their home forcing women onto their turf just to get laid

Frats are pathetic.

I'm in a frat and have a 3.4GPA at a hard school with a decently hard major.
Just don't be a bitch

>Australia
>Zero university culture
Could be worse.

did you get hazed?

but I fucked up last year and need like a 3.7 at least

just no way id be able to pull that off if i was in a frat. its my own fault desu

You could call it that yeah

Did chad come inside user?

care to explain what you had to do?

This. Every time I went out in a "party" in college it was a fookin degenerate meetup. i went to something like 3 parties in 6 years. One time just to see what's like, the two other expecting to see that the previous one was a "one time mistake".

There are so many fraternities and so many universities that pledge week can be a number of different things.
I know a lot of frats make pledges do drinking games and shit a lot but actually our week we had no drinking allowed.

I won't go into to much detail but basically we were taken out into the woods and had to workout (wearing dress clothes lol). The brothers will just make you memorize a bunch of shit and so when they ask you'll eventually fuck up and they make you do more shit. A lot of it sucked but there were some fun parts. And they obviously made us buy food and clean their apartments etc. the whole no drinking but working out was kinda unique, since a lot of the guys are athletes and it's different from a typical pledge week.

were you already Veeky Forums when you joined? were you able to go through the workouts fairly easily?

what a gay, irrelevant thread

seriously just post this shit in /r9k/ you faggot

>oh look it's another I'm a freshman pre-med major
Have fun in two years when u change ur degree to business friendo

you had to buy them shit? did they give you money for it at least?

My frat has a ton of premeds with a bunch of 3.8s, it can be done. Some of them get slooshed pretty often too, they just have good time management.

>Can't join a frat because you need to study.

Fuck off faggot, we had mandatory study hours so the brothers would get their shit done so we could party like mad all weekend.

If you're an officer, try the mandatory study hours game. The new brothers will bitch but it will help their grades tremendously. Our average GPA was 3.4 which was the highest on campus (and we were the party frat) out of Greek Life.

-t Vice President of his Frat who made sure his boys got to party and actually make something of themselves at the same time.

You dont need to be in a frat to party. You shouldnt join a frat bro, they are all losers. They are literally paying to have friends and get pussy. It's a sad existence.

>euro medfag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>everybody on floor already knew each other
>constant yelling, loud rap music
>RA just wants to be liked so she lets everything slide
>coed floor so hear girls laughing outside of my door every damn night
>guys share showers
>at least twice a week need to wait for a random chad that a girl had over finish showering
fuck

If you're premed and actually want to guarantee yourself a slot at a good medical school with a scholarship, that means 1 volunteer service club, research (preferrably with a publication), and time for shadowing and whatnot. Ideally you'd do 2 volunteer service clubs.

On top of that you'd have to be studying your ass off and probably trying to get some relevant minor like public health.

note that I'm not premed but some of my friends were and they were able to go to UCSF and other top tier medical schools. They did all of this (and sometimes more) but would not have been able to be in a frat.

However, you could probably get into a decent med school without all of that and be in a frat, for what it's worth

Fucking frat faggots. Die of alcohol poisoning.

You don't need to be in a frat to party in college you pathetic friend-buying autist.

You don't need to join a frat to fuck sluts in college. I was a total shut in and I still fucked about 25 girls when in college just from tinder

Agreed

Damn son, that harsh. At least I've got my own apartment so I got that going

I'm pretty ugly, can I still get laid using Tinder? I would easily settle for 5/10s

Get fit as fuck, work to make some side cash, rush sophomore year. It's not hard.

Join the premed frat, thry party and force you to keep a good gpa. Ez

It has become a bit stricter in LiU now also however it's still pretty disgusting, if you can't get laid at those parties, then you're a lost cause, oh fuck ;(

If you're not a fucking idiot just do it and you'll learn how to manage your time and do everything you need well. If you already know you're a dumbass then don't and focus on finding a decent group of friends you can rage at bars and shit with while still keeping your future intact.

I just graduated, raged all four years, threw my dick around all I wanted, held leadership positions in service clubs and student organizations including the fraternity, got a B.S. in Cell Bio and a B.A. in a social science with a 3.67 and Honors. I probably didn't sit in my room jerking off in the dark as much as my less motivated friends and had a few more late nights at the library but I'm okay with that: that's part of the time sacrifice m8

i just started college and i think frats are really dumb dude. you can't just go out to a fucking club, buy a fake id? idiot. have fun getting hazed

American frats are shit, move to Germany (or Austria) and join a real fraternity. Slice people up at fencing and learn to drink more than any american could dream with their whiskey-cola and gay red cups.

>HAY GUISE DID I MENTION IM GOING TO BE A DOCTOR?

Why are premed students so obnoxious? Worse than fucking crossfitters. I hope you burn out and wind up doing graduate work for $35k a year for the rest of your life you shitbag.

That sounds autistic as fuck, and American microbrews and liquors are a million time better than over rated German swill.

>bragging about fencing
>bragging about being german

>being this enslaved to your dick

Do you want a medal or something?

HAY GUISE IM LE YUROKEKOLD AND I LE DISAPROVE XD

No one gives a fuck. This isn't le leddit. Fuck off.

>at least twice a week need to wait for a random chad that a girl had over finish showering
>tfw gonna be that Chad tomorrow morning

So you had sex then

Fencing sounds autistic as fuck. In Holland we row in the afternoon and get fucked up in the evening. Keeps you fit and is an actual sport, unlike fencing.

This desu. Fucking premed kids never shut the fuck up about being premed kids.

>move to Germany

But what if I don't want to convert to Islam?

Just go rush Sigep or another balanced frat, so you can party but also have good study/workout partners. Depending on what school you are at it can actually be pretty cheap. I know where I am it is only 600 a semester for Sigep.
Even if you don't join a frat, just start talking to people. Go sit with a group of people at lunch, introduce yourself, talk to them about school and what not, then get their numbers/Snapchats. I have a solid friend group already but I still do this, just cause you can never know enough people. It is only awkward if you make it awkward. You'll get to a point where you can just go sit with a group of girls you don't know and have all their numbers/snapchats within 5 minutes. Social skills are a muscle, you can build them.

I'm EE and applied math minor and am in a frat. If you spend more than 30 min a night on work(on avg) your a dumb peice of shit

Or making excuses

It's still fine as long as you're discreet and don't do too much stupid shit. Nobody cares as long as it does not reach the news.

It's pretty understandable that the school has to look like it's taking action against the party culture when virgins evidently can't handle it and end up almost (and in some rare cases actually) killing themselves. Most of the more or less fucked up traditions remain but behind closed doors in various student's associations and stuff

>paying for friends

wew

He is right. All the frat parties i go to are full of nerd who just "discovered their confidence".