/plg/ - powerlifting general

/plg/- Powerlifting general.

>Death Grips Edition

Post PR's, routines, form checks, meet results, schmexy lifts, etc. No Dubs or gets allowed. Supermong and Sean pls go.

Remember OHP is not IPF approved, and long femurs are the underactive thyroid of lifting

>ALL TIME RAW WORLD RECORDS (natty or not)
Men: powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world
Women: powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world

>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/99cMvaQh (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>The new dropbox - Veeky Forums information repository
>now partially rebuilt
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>dropbox mirror
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

>What is depthprivilege?
youtu.be/XpgmQmdMfe0 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to deadlift by Mark Rippetoe
youtu.be/tfYez7-h55c (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to setup for the deadlift by JL Holdsworth
youtu.be/hlBMGsRly1c (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to sumo deadlift by Ben Rice
youtu.be/_5tQpNoSiKU (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to lowbar squat by Alastair MacNicol
youtu.be/RMFHgVN_pcg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to set WRs by C. Lutz
youtu.be/e-ORhEE9VVg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to build a big bench by C. Lutz
youtu.be/XrVZqPkgdXo (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to bench press by PTW
youtu.be/_V189hK85BI (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>How to OHP with Dan Green
youtu.be/f3EuCSe7pUA (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>/plg/ atlas
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kgVz3zIo06Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Inb4 deleted because of NLDW

Please thank Paul for his service. Thank you.

some counter arguments to consider here...

Ivysaur's intermediate routine for a hypertrophy block, yay or nay?

>Like unsaid if you went autistic and actually talked to people in your office you would realize literally everyone keeps a rolling count in their mind

Ironic, he could call others autistic but couldn't diagnose himself.

No they don't.

To that guy bitching about 1.3h total of time to get out and to gym

thats literally nothing, just count it as your cardio and stop being a bitch

>powerlifting

CRAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

I meant I started to count how many beers I had when I was 14, and lost track of it at 15

it may tell us that Sean had like 1-2 maybe 3 partners and he never forgets that stuff

80 minute travel time there and back to a good gym is definitely worth it.

Yes they do this is literally everyone I talked to

The most recent being someone who's fucked 62 women..

Time to get out of that bubble of yours, autist

I've had 85 partners and never forgot that stuff since apparently I'm the only non-brainlet in this thread KEK

There is 0 chance you made that lift.

lmao you are convincing no one. Poor little virgin-but-5.

Are you still going on about it?
Talk about obsessed
(This is not a projection, this is an observation)

I didn't, hit my sticking point and stuck

Fat cynical Jew fuck off

Using your logic you would be unable to tell me what your deadlift is at now because the number was is significantly higher from when you first started lifting

F

I did that for 3x3, 1x6 yday

my back hurts

I disagree. I'm already finding myself short on time in my daily schedule.

I suppose I would cut down time if I could make 80% of my calorie intake into foodboxes I can eat cold. Actually fuck it, people are gonna hate me but I could totally eat on the tram.

Any ideas

Incorrect, because weight can be measured. Partners have to be counted. And no one can count 85 sexual partners spread over 8 years. And since you haven't slept with anyone for twenty-one (21) months, I conclude your actual number is about 5.

Have you thanked Paul for his service today?

Dude you really really really need to just go out and meet a regular ass girl because you have some warped perceptions of reality.

>no one can count to 85

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHABA YOU STUPID FUCK YOU JUST GOT CHECKMATED

another win for Sean

Dude you really really really need to just go out and meet a regular ass girl because you have some warped perceptions of reality.

He has bi-privelege.

No one can count how many gym sessions they've had. Or how many times they've been to macdonalds. Or any number of events that's happened to them in the high tens. Our memory simply doesn't work that way. No one else is disagreeing with me.

>nobody can count how many gym sessions they've had

Yes I can, I've been doing TM for 139 weeks and before that I did 28 weeks of SS.

This in theory working 3 times a week for a year you do 144 srssions but you cant count them

TM FOR OVER 3 YEARS

MAD MAN

Whats your squat

Bro you literally just admitted you can't count to 85 (a relatively small small fucking number compared to Gym sessions ) wihout losing track

LOL

you get brainlet of the year award my mentally disabled friend

You can calculate how long you've been lifting and how many sessions, but you can't count each gym session.

>139 weeks
>3 years
nearly.

I was memeing I'm not actually Raffy.

Dude, if I asked you to count 85 cars passing you on a road without writing a tally down you'd definitely get it wrong.

>no one can count 85 sexual partners spread over 8 years.
I'd hate to side with Sean, but a friend of mine kept a pretty accurate count even after he passed 100.

He never lived in a city the size of Toronto though, so Sean's success rate is comparatively abysmal.

what are you goobers training today
3x4 @85% squat followed by amrap
75% amrap slingshot bench
chinups

>some counter arguments to consider here...

Like how you exaggerate one hooker and a landwhale into 85 women?

Or how you exaggerate your 17 year old edgelord dream car of a shitty Subaru into a maserati?

Sad!

>3x4 @85% squat followed by amrap
That is some fucking stupid programming

Who told you to do that? :-)

I've been so sick and tired of Sean lately.

One night while laying in bed with my gf (girlfriend), she told me she noticed I had been down lately. I started crying and told her about plg and Sean and how Sean was this mentally ill Canadian guy who ruins plg for everyone and he just won't stop.

My girlfriend said he is obviously just an angry lonely man, and probably a virgin too and he's just projecting all his insecurities on plg.

I said she's probably right and we had SEX 3 (three) times that night.

some gde

holy KEK the amount of people jus blowing in the fuck out of isley ITT right now is pure comical

>y-Y-Y-Y-you didn't have sex with 85 women! Nobody has because no one can count that high

SUPER KEK

Speak for yourself you jelly brainlet

You never know, you might even hit 5 reps on a good day!

>amraping something you already did for RPE 9 in previous 3 sets

I have forearms doms first time in my lfie

Except if this road had 85 cars That passed through the road in a span of TEN fucking years I would get it right everytime

Okay, maybe some people can, if they keep a literal notch in the bed post type of system.

Post bed notches.

Tell him he's a moron.

Yeah but if the road only had 5 cars and you had to stay there alert for 10 consecutive years so that you don't miss one you'd eventually go insane and hallucinate more cars.

better

Imagine that this road was closed and nobody ever drive on it, he hallucianted all of the 85 cars

Holy KEK I can't even hold all these
Projections with one hand KEK

This.

>21 months since last car
>i hear engines every night when I close my eyes but when I glance at the road there's nothing there
>trappy please come back

Had a slight chuckle but no because I only need to count 85 cars and not every car

You see there's millions of women but I only got 85 so I go out to a busy road id only need to spot 85 of the thousands of cars that pass by

Now we've settled sean has only slept with 5 women, I'm going to go play vidya

what vidya

I dont think so

my bet was 1-3 or 0 and im staying with that, someone that slept with 5 woman doesnt cope that hard

>road had roughly 85 cars that passed through the road in a span of 10 fucking years
>suddenly the road is busy

This is getting quite abstract, reminds me of the Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Water, water everywhere, but sean has still only slept with 5 women and 0 (zero) in the last 21 months.

Nice projection
Nice projection
Nice projection

Nice projection

Isley is like Bernie Sanders and Sean is like Trump lol

maybe pubg

Did this earlier, was really fun.

youtu.be/kgVz3zIo06Y

That was very autistic

ehhh Dayz will never b good as it was in Arrowhead as orginal mod, not even in Arma 3

why life

ah yes doesnt surprise me that some video game playing manchildren are upset by the mere notion that ive slayed 85 vagina pussys\

kek stay jelly my autistic manchildren, maybe you can "fuck" some virtual video game pussy and count that towards your total?

>tfw you've only had 9 cars and you're a gde

Let it go sean. This is pathetic. You are being bullied off a general that you don't even belong in.

Go project in or something.

nice projection

>3 kills
I get more kills in first 5 mins of the game.

Come up with an original thought you autist

You don't even lift, why are you here?

Because he has nothing better to do with his time, strange for a millionaire playboy, I know.

anyways enough about all these tripfags lets talk about squat bench and deadlift

Me and Sean are moving in together and I plan to make sure he uses his time well

Stream?

I hit nice 2ct pause squat yasterday in heels, a lot more than I suspected to do. I got used to them or I just get stronger, gonna see on monday when I do few sets of five in flats

This is sean

I'm so depressed

This is also Sean

tolerable, shit, best lift

Last two digits are how many pushups I will do

>not three

atleast do pullups or dips

Nah, nvidia captures that all for you.

I can't do 343 pushups in a row

hahaha just do an amrap with 85% hahaa fuck you layne

Get injured already

Ha ha good one sean

How does it feel watching Chadsley throwing around weights on the shitty program you memed?

I see you finally took my advice and ran ph3

the gains will be plentiful, enjoy!

this is programming by Layne Norton?

Actually if somebody told me to amrap for deadlifts I would tell him to fuck off, but squats if Im in squat rack? I would prob go for it

It's ph3, a talentchad I know was doing it and I'm mentally exhausted by Sheiko now and I can't face doing it in the shitty Oxonian gym.

I got 6 @ 85 for squat and deadlift and 4 for bench.

I can't face the regression.

I thought I was looking really small today, but having just seen you I realised its just some sort of dysphoria because you're looking like a shit.

trip on garagebro

But I don't disagree.

would you recommend it?

no

But that's 5 reps

WOah, so it is.

>long limbs short torso
the virgin build

>long torso, thicc limbs

the CHAD mongol build

You're talking about twink Alex right. My torso is long as fuck, my arms are average and my femurs are short as fuck.

Judging by that pic I disagree

I'm so DEPRESSED