>tfw I kinda regret breaking up with her

What lifts will help me get over it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es&t=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_supply
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
gettinbetter.com/borderline.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw ex had a bad bipolar crack up after we separated and I feel bad about how shitty her life has got

at least your ex wasn't going on off with your for 2 years and in a relationship with you for another half year the suddenly out of the blue told she doesn't want it

Shit guys..why relationship gotta be so complicated? How do I compeltely turn off my emotions for women?

I really wish I could see women as sexual objects and nothing more.

don't man all we gotta do is cherrish the memories, only thing we can do

maximum pl8s bench press + suicide grip

what a bunch of faggots

Your comment made me feel better desu. Only faggots get sad over women. Instead we should focus on gains and money making.

>My first gf cheated on me
>Most recent ex also cheated on me with a close friend even
>Only two serious relationships both ended with them cheating on me
>They both seem way happier than me
Why the fuck is this fair? Like, how the fuck does that balance out?

They clearly don't give a fuck about other people's feelings, which is the only way to be truly happy.
I can't remember who said it OP but "the best way to get over a girlfriend is to find another one"

stay strong, friend. i know how you feel. keep pushing on.

deadlifts are the manliest lift, do some with your 50% max concentrating on speed
then do some curls for the pump

>tfw dumped ex gf after her mom died and felt fucking terrible so I started dating her again out of pitty

>They clearly don't give a fuck about other people's feelings
not him, but, doing this while being in a relationship with someone is a really shitty character

Cut off all contact with ex lovers. Call me old fashioned but keeping in contact with an ex in only asking for trouble.

What makes you think life should be fair. Life is chaos. In a thousand years we will all be dead and no one will give two fucks that we ever lived. Stop giving a shit about things that don't matter.

what if the ex didnt even mention that they dont want any contact

He didn't mean it for the benefit of your ex you twat

you "twat" that is not what i was asking

Cut them out anyway.
When you break up, you two go back to being strangers, you push her/him out of your life so you can get on with the grieving process and getting your shit together. Seeing how they are doing only halts the healing.

How much of a beta faggot are you? You should probably start eating a vegan diet and doing lots of cardio so you can achieve trap mode and then be some fags pretend gf

that is what i'm thinking, yet she hasn't even remotely adressed that we should stop communication
it's ok user

Fuck, now I'm crying like a bitch

What lifts? Dick raises 1xF with n+1 hoes

i have been for the past days user... so i reallyfeel you

I didn't want to remember these feels.

I'm not the one crying over some failed relationship. I'm married with kids and I have no reason to think of the women I was with in the past. Being hung up on the past is the biggest obstacle people face when trying to enjoy the present or building a worthwhile future. The only thing in life worth giving a damn about is your children anyway...

that is nice for you user and i want that too but many of us don't have that and that makes us sad, a lot

Nice Rush get.

>I really wish I could see women as sexual objects and nothing more.
I don't think you really do, I think that, like many people, you have been hurt. Life is very rough, life is suffering and it will KILL you with absolute certainty.

he's a meme, but I think this is a good video youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es&t=0

>be dating gf
>break up
>both of us were convinced we were going to get married and that we'd get back together after breakup
>stay in touch with her, but get weird when she stops talking to me as much as i wanted to talk to her
>block her on social media
>she blocks me
>delete everyone in our shared circle, block all of her close friends, untag myself from pics with her and delete the poster, move to another state
>tear up cards she gave me and throw out her presents
>mfw there's no way for either of us to know what the other one is up to

>>mfw there's no way for either of us to know what the other one is up to

this is what makes me so sad

Women don't want a sad cunt. They want a sick cunt. Get over the bullshit. Stop focusing on all the reasons you miss her and start focusing on all the reasons you broke up. If she was perfect and the one, you wouldn't be alone right now. Almost 4 billion women on the planet and you think she is the only one who could make you happy? You're fucking miserable because of her. This kind of shit only gets better when you let it get better. You can't heal a broken heart when you're constantly plunging an emotional dagger into it.

>Women don't want a sad cunt
that i know
she wasn't perfect by all means, but i liked her despite the bad sides

>She leaves you and is another relationship in two months and seems a lot happier in it
>It's been over a year and you still feel like shit

>move to another state

Nigga did you have to move to another state because of a break up?

>>It's been over a year and you still feel like shit

Are you me?

if so, you might understand why i'm upset

have a wank and you won't give a shit about her after

for at least 2 minutes yeah

At least she didn't have a breakdown and try to cast a spell on you over skype (in text) because she couldn't handle a bit of post breakup friendly sex

I'm still angry about my ex leaving me in the trash... but at the end of the day she was probably letting somebody outside the relationship influence her. I don't think getting in a relationship in the 21st century is worth it. Most women 18-25 are thotty and anything over that is probably blown out pussy.

>but at the end of the day she was probably letting somebody outside the relationship influence her.
exactly what i'm thinking

The problem is that women either

A. See other women around them at different stages of their life and compare those women's relationships with their own

B. Women in relationships take advice from single women

C. Women in relationships take advice from single men

That's typically what I witness and it never affects the woman's relationship in a positive way

and its shit

tfw ex is going to move in the first time with some other guy sometime down the road
>not with me
fuck this

I met a girl that I really clicked with but she has bipolar disorder and aspergers.
On the one hand, aspie women aren't dreadful and lack some negative feminine traits, but on the other hand those are bad genes.
What do?

Wow, are you me user?

Nigga try this:
>She leaves you and is in another relationship in 2 days and seems a lot happier in it

reading your posts the absurd reason my ex gave me "i realized that i have no feelings for you any more and dont want the relationship" literally means she found someone else

nothing else

fuck
that

Tissue to face lifts 1xRiver

Worlds smallest violin curls 1xFailure

Oh wait you're already a failure

i believe she's on vacation with her family now and i'm literally thinking about texting her what i couldn't tell her during the breakup call which only took 4 minutes
come to think off it, who breaks up via phone after half a year of relationship and 2 years on and off, dating before that for half a year in under 4 minutes

>ex broke up with me half a year ago because "we can't have children because you don't want them to become christians"
>find a few sluts
>find 22yr old qt blonde med student, who's crazy into me and not a slut
>still want my ex back

fuck
me

also going to meet my ex tomorrow for coffee, which will inevitably end up with her telling me that nothing has changed and she still doesn't want to be with me

>Find new gf
>She's older, not as smart, not as funny, not as fun to talk to and not even remotely close to being as attractive as my ex
>Only went for her because I literally didn't have anyone else interested
>Feels like shit because I can't stop comparing her to my ex, who was by all accounts a pretty much perfect girl
>24 years old, only been in two (counting this one) really short relationships, can't stop feeling like I missed out
>Can't stop feeling like I ruined my chances at a happy life

>also going to meet my ex tomorrow for coffee,
how did you do it

Not similar except for age and relationship experience if it's any consolation I think you eventually adopt a happiness is subjective attitude or kill urself lol

>leaves boobytraps for the cleanup crew

>tfw meeting my ex tonight for drinks
>tfw I want to ask her why she ghosted me

I'm not expecting her to come back. I just want to know really what happened that last month we were together. I know I might not like the answer, or it could even taint my image of my relationship with her forever, but I want closure.

Good news is that all these feels are making for an awesome chest day. Shame my gym crush ain't here

I just messaged her

Still convinced that my chances are 99-1 that she'll be too stubborn to go back on her decision but I have to at least try

what did you text her exactly, need to know for a friend

You are unhappy because you are an underdeveloped person that doesn't even know it yet. You probably still believe that you are entitled to happy relationships and don't know why you can never have one.

>because you have grown from the experience yet

Maturing from this would teach you that this was a good thing; losing a person that would rather cheat on you than tell you what you did wrong is a blessing.

You would also use this experience to reflect on your behaviors that contributed to you being so low in her mind as to disrespect you like this.

>because they haven't grown either

A person that would cheat instead of going to their partner and first trying to tell them what they could do better isn't very developed either. An important thing you do in a relationship is hone each other into better people so that you continuously improve each other's well-being
Get to work, bucko. You have a lot of self reflection to do.

>Hey, how are you doing?

things went from there and I asked to grab a coffee the day after

huh, alright. thats not gonna work on my end then
best of luck to you then user and if there is a slight chance, take it

>TFW GF breaks up with you because you won't move in with her
>TFW you won't move in because she broke up with you two weeks before that
>TFW she breaks up with you once every two weeks then comes crawling back with an apology saying she'll change
>TFW its been going on for years
>TFW you're literraly insane because you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result
>TFW you can't even look at her because you know what's coming in the near future
>TFW all you can think about now is banging sloots
>TFW she has your doggo

Just end me bros

Cringe

>>TFW she breaks up with you once every two weeks then comes crawling back with an apology saying she'll change
>>TFW its been going on for years
are you not seeing the problem here

>IT'S YET ANOTHER "OBSESSED WITH GIRLS" POST ON FIT

You "men" on here are among the most pathetic of human society. It's almost imcomprehensible how obsessed with women you all are

Oh I fucking see it!

lol sounds borderline as fuck.
also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_supply

that is you my friend.

Borderline?

hey fit just curious

Do you guys ever talk about anything on this board besides crying about ex girlfriends, girls you want to date, girls you want to fuck, or anything besides girls?

Why are all of you so obsessed with girls? Never seen anything like this.

You'd think that considering everyone on fit is a genius, rich, ripped, etc that you wouldn't care so much

fit is THE most normal bord on Veeky Forums user, if anything you can get good advice from here

what's so strange about wanting to be loved?

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

good idea to learn about it, it'll help you see the red flags to get away from these crazy fucks before they sink their hooks in you.

do you not understand how autistic the guys on this website are?

the fact guys here respond the way they do to a breakup at age 19 makes me wonder how people so autistic get into relationships in the first place

then again the girls are probably just as autistic and ugly as the guys are

>fit is normal

laughing
my
fucking
ass
off

you people are more autistic and insecure than any other board on Veeky Forums

>you people are more autistic and insecure than any other board on Veeky Forums
if anything were the most human people board

*Bro tier fist bump*

it's surprising how little people know about it when it affects like 8%-11% of US women. educate yourself and you will save yourself from a lot of shit in the future, trust me it's worth it.

>Why are all of you so obsessed with girls?

Evolution?

Not sure what kind of answer you're expecting.

>you people are more autistic and insecure than any other board on Veeky Forums
you've clearly never been to /r9k/

does belittling count? emotional abuse? if so my now ex did this to me for weeks...

just really sad to see how desperately obsessed with girls the teens on this board are

nonstop whining, crying, complaining, bitching about them

DELET!!!
Someone I had a crush on hooked up with a guy whose life is an utter mess, yet every time we were alone she kept saying how so much better I am than him. Then if I called her out on it she said she is not ready for a proper relationship and is just messing with the guy.

I mean, what sort logic is that? Did she really expect me to wait it out?
>tfw the guy went back to his home country for the time being and she wanted to meet up immediately after that, even though I hadn't heard a word from her in weeks while he was around
It was hilarious how the guy got superbly jealous of every time she was around me though.

You know why your first reaction is to be sad? Because you want a meaningful emotional and physical connection with a woman. She wants to have it with you too. You're the perfect match. You know she's out there somewhere but you also know the odds of finding her are so fucking low. So you'll settle :(

teens? i'm 26 and my recent break up is making me feel like 18

Must be nice to be a faggot, right?

>belittling and emotional abuse
>weeks

heh. try years phamilia.

thankfully i feel like i'm making mental beginner gains. they're coming fast and furious

usually a typical borderline relationship starts with the borderline being completely infatuated with you, saying you are the "love of her life", "soulmate", "it was meant to be" etc etc. that's called the idealization phase. then they will devalue you, belittle, emotionally abuse (they are extremely manipulative), pretty much turn you inside out and make you believe you are crazy.

finally, they will discard you, not before finding a replacement and cheating on you. the cycle will repeat with the new guy, and it goes on and on.

well fuck me and i even texted her that i wanted to talk about everything again

what the fuck has gotten into me

>a typical borderline relationship starts with the borderline being completely infatuated with you, saying you are the "love of her life", "soulmate", "it was meant to be" etc etc. that's called the idealization phase. then they will devalue you, belittle, emotionally abuse (they are extremely manipulative), pretty much turn you inside out and make you believe you are crazy.
>
>finally, they will discard you, not before finding a replacement and cheating on you

holy
fucking

shit!?!?!?

this is EXACTLY what has happened to me, besides the replacement which i still believe has happened somehow though
holy
shit

you need a therapist bud. you have proven you can't handle this on your own. just go get one and heal

i need to cut this girl out of my life, for good. funny enough we met on Veeky Forums, holy hell hole how could i have been so blind

jesus

>Did she really expect me to wait it out?

Yes. Alpha fucks, beta bucks. You're the fallback option.

At least you dudes had gfs

congratulations, you got caught up with cluster-b love. it sucks, doesn't it? though it is a partial reflection of yourself, you may exhibit codependent behavior, which compels you to try to "help" or "rescue" or "fix" these insane human beings. work on yourself and you won't attract these kinds of people anymore.

if you are still affected by your relationship, i recommend doing some research on the illness as it should help you realize that these people are emotional 3 year olds and none of what happened is your fault.

i recommend reading this: gettinbetter.com/borderline.html

it actually scares me how little people know about this disorder, considering how nasty it is once you get involved with it.

>met on the chon

GTFO!!!!

I'm not even gay at all. It's just really depressing to see how upset you guys on here get over girls.

You see the same shit about girls all the time, how crazy they are, how they move onto the next guy like nothing while you guys cry about it, how all girls manipulate and do these games, yet you still get so invested in them

It's really sad to be honest.

are you the guy who said she has your dog? get your dog back first

>it sucks, doesn't it?
i'm literally speechless, i fell in love with her, i wanted to tell her that i love her after she dropped me
>or "fix" these insane human beings
yes, yes to this i really thought i could fix her

she realized it herself that she did this with her ex before too and told me she wanted to look into therapy, once she moved

just....wow