So yo

So yo
I met these 2 fucks about 2 months ago and I'm sharing this just to show you that they are bullshitters. Because I'm only 5'6" (at best) (sad I know but whatever) and they're at most 3 maybe 4 inches taller than me. Yet they claim 6'2"

Literally no chance. At most 5'11".

Manlets. (Yes I am one too but at least I'm honest about my vertical curse).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzocvh60xBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a fuck?

that's not a difference between 5'11" and 5'6". They might be slightly below their claimed 6'3", so maybe 6'1" at worst

People lie about their stats who knew

Thanks for exposing them, my man!

Nah I would say they are 5'11" tops

OP leaves out the fact he whore 4 inch shoe lifts and the hodgetwins were wearing flats

They're slouching forward for the photo and still almost a head taller than you despite your hair adding 2 inches to your height

What's your bench?

OP tryna expose the hodge twins when he's a manlet that's as tall as his fat ass pig

ur just a manlet lol

Here look here

Looks about right, minus your hair. Keep being mad, manlet

imagine being a friend with someone then one day he uploads your face to Veeky Forums with this autistic caption

Your girl looks like she's about to get BLACKED

No one gives a shit, what is even the point in your bitching?

>15 replies
>No one gives a shit

>Openly admitting your 5'6

Hahaha

This is just fucking pathetic. The height difference looks about right to me. Your race-mixing, rice-picking gf looks awfully excited shoved tight in between those two.

You come on this forum and bitch about the Hodge twin heights? Fuck off. Why didn't you just call their bluff in front of their faces?

Oh I know why: You're a scared manlet. Learn your place manlet. Enjoy your elliot rodger children btw.

>they are bullshitters
You just realized this? Hell, they even lied about being natty

IM SORRY SCOOBY

IM SORRY SCOOBY

6'2 looks about right, judging from this picture. They're nearly a head taller than you.

fucking manlets, I fucking swear we need to bring eugenics back
IM SORRY SCOOBY

IM SORRY SCOOBY

>The chad pose with a fan
>The virgin bitch fit online

IM SORRY SCOOBY

>admitting that youre 5'6 instead claiming that youre 5'11
ur a dummy OP lmao

>Manlet bringing other manlets down with the ship

they look 6'2 in this u jelly manlet lmao

Have you thought over the fact that posture, hair and shoes have a lot to say faggot? I am 5'11 myself, and sometimes when i wear my jogging shoes and stand upright, i am a bit taller then my 6'3 cousin. I know that both our height is correct because we actually recorded our height barefoot. They might not be 6'3, but they sure aint under 6'1, thats for sure

Nigga, you know how much a 5 inch difference is?

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'm sorry Scoobs

I still love your homemade protein bar recipe with the powdered milk

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY
>mfw we all bear the responsibility; he left for our sins!

IM SORRY SCOOBY

PLS COME BACK

stfu op what the fuck?
you really made a thread because you think someone might be an inch or two smaller than they claim? fuck off

you just have spiked manlet hair, you're also an insecure manlet so your shoes probably add more height. The end of your head is up to their upper lip without including the manlet hair and the their upper lip is about 1/4 of their head. Average human head is 9.5 inches so if you do the math they are about 7 inches taller than you making them 6'1. Again, since you're an insecure manlet the other inch could be because of your shoes. You probably don't think you look that bad but you look like a little girl compared to them, kys manlet.

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

im sorry scooby

IM SORRY SCOOBY

IM SORRY SCOOBY

How tall is the guy on the left if Jason David Frank is 5'11

Weak ass bitch

IM SORRY SCOOBY

IM SORRY SCOOBY

Hmm, wonder who's behind this post

IM SORRY SCOOBY

Looks like your girl is having lots of fun with the twin bulls.

they look a bit hunched over and theyre still significantly taller than you. id say theyre probably 6'2

IM SORRY SCOOBY

I'm sorry scooby I didn't mean to eat your snacks

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

your head is shaped like a mushroom tip and your girlfriend looks like a tortured tranny

IM SORRY SCOOBY

IM SORRY SCOOBY

women do

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzocvh60xBU

Nice crop, retard. Reverse image search shows the full image

>pic related

kek

IM SORRY SCOOBY

IM SORRY SCOOBY

I'M SORRY SCOOBY