No matter how much you lift you will never have this

>No matter how much you lift you will never have this
Just end it

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/
nationalpost.com/g00/health/orgasms-more-frequent-for-women-partnered-with-attractive-manly-men-study?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seek help, buddy. Seriously.

I want to be a underage female...why exactly?
and why would you think lifting would make you a girl?

holy shit I know that feel OP, it would be a dream come true, a pedo's dream

Going to buy two helium tanks right now OP. Thanks for pushing me over the edge.

I lol'd

Can't tell if it's bait tho..

Damn, I would swap right so fucking hard.

>im 18 s-seriously im old enough
man I have heard this beforce

I'm baking stuffed crust pizza right now

>No hookups
Why are girls even on dating apps/sites if they dont want to hook up?
Its like placing a job ad while not hiring...

expilan plz

me wanty

>tfw no legal loli gf

it just a pathetic way of trying to convince themselves and others that they are not whores

So they can reject ugly/average guys outright. They'll open their legs for good-looking guys.

give more pics u fuck

What do I say now Veeky Forums?

I've been using coffee meets bagel lately and it's nice because women aren't dumb whores

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Say "I'm going to explore ur anus" :^D

Im not sure about this
If you told me girls want sex as much as guys ill tell you that youre funny
If you tell me girls want attention from guys and that tinder is filled with guys wanting to satisfy her need then id say youre on to something

Ive met one girl in my life who was single and fucked around, most girls stick to their current bf and if they are single they tease every guy they meet until there is no tomorrow

>it's nice because women aren't dumb whores

I like ur anus

>If you told me girls want sex as much as guys
This is true. Give a girl a vaginal orgasm and she'll be your slave forever.

>If you tell me girls want attention from guys and that tinder is filled with guys wanting to satisfy her need
This is also true.

Tinder lets them get both.

it's night and day compared with tinder, every girl I've met off it has a degree and isn't looking for a beta provider.

abandon ship, not actually legal loli
I repeat not actually legal
instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/

Only lifting so I can live long enough to buy several hyper realistic loli sex bots.

>Not knowing girls like fucking way more than guys do

Either you don't fuck or the women you fuck haven't been really attracted to you. Every girl I fucked has visibly enjoyed it 10x as much as I enjoy it. I have to pretend my mind is being blown just to keep up with their enthusiasm.

Fucking a hot girl feels really nice. But a girl getting fucked properly by a guy she finds hot completely loses her mind and control of her body. Just becomes a giggly mess

They like fucking way more than us

I'd like to send an expedition to uranus, how about it

Its too late, OP likely got jumped by enormous men outside of his favorite Starbucks. Best to move on

>This is true. Give a girl a vaginal orgasm and she'll be your slave forever.
I have doubts, ive given girls plenty of orgasms but they end up leaving at some point
Sure, if you provide em with orgasms(and youve made it that far) they are more likely to stick around but girls on average are not really interested.

>They like fucking way more than us
Alright, then explain why its so goddamn impossible to get a girl to fuck then?

I know my way around sex, im not some noob so i know if it got to that id provide but getting there is next to impossible.

Most girls i met already got a guy so they are off the table but those who are single are plain nasty

To both of you:
Girls can enjoy sex, its not the question but they dont seek it out or rather give it out as much youd want.

>ive given girls plenty of orgasms

Pro tip: you haven't.

So you have been watching me all this time and with all those girls ey?
Kind of rude not to introduce yourself or join in, you know...

haha yes my friend i also fuck so many hot girls and give them so many orgasms like you we are both sex gods my friend

do you also have an 8 inch cock like me

>i'm in a 5th grader now

Oh well, if it's a bit turd burgling you're after you could have just said so.

Oh wow, I'm so very fucking surprised that the child in the OP isn't some sort of chimera abomination. Anyone who falls for that shit deserves to go to jail just for being so stupid.

You're blue-pilled and do not understand that women do not find you sexually attractive. They'll fuck because they're bored, but you're not the man that they want.

Are you taking any medications for your delusions, friend?
The side effects arent that severe, you should get some meds right now. Talk to a doctor

this isn't /pol/ you know

You can stay in denial, but if the girls you fuck don't clearly enjoy it more than you then you're sexually undesirable.

nationalpost.com/g00/health/orgasms-more-frequent-for-women-partnered-with-attractive-manly-men-study?

The point of the female orgasm is to draw sperm up and get them pregnant. You can feel an orgasm on your dick, the vagina starts pulling at you.

Their body only does this if it really wants that mans sperm.

They do not want yours.

I want to use this app, but I don't use facebook, what do?

>So much straw-man
Like i said, get help my friend. Its easier than you can imagine

This:

>Alright, then explain why its so goddamn impossible to get a girl to fuck then?

Because they don't feel the biological drive to fuck YOU, idiot

I don't care if you stay in denial. The truth is the truth, you're about as sexually attractive as a dog. You're like a toy used to get off when they can't get better. They lose their mind in bed when they really want the man that they are fucking

I'm sad that you will never get to experience this

lmao talk about mommy issues

having insane luck on omegle. got two teens sluts on kik that call me daddy and make literally any filthy video i ask for

You don't even know what you're missing out on. You're settled for, not lusted for. You will always be her second choice

You're legit embarrassing yourself here, this isn't r9k m8

Who here lifts for Angelina Jolie ? She's the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Vanity Fair Oscars party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her in Tomb Raider. She laughs. I get my drink. "Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Angelina Jolie? She touches her neck as she watches me leave. Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles. "Conversation with me, duh." I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter. "What would you do if you weren't an actress?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Bermuda," I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Bermuda?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

>Being this angry
You are making wild assumptions and basically talking out your ass

Any man can make a girl cum, you just need that to be a "special" thing because you get a self esteem boost from it

Im sad that you think this is special and that youre special to them for it

I used to sit with my face out of frame in a tank top or shirtless in shorts and wade through an ocean of penises just to make sure every random slut stopped on me. They always did. Best was when somebody with a black screen accused me of being fake. I don't do it anymore but it was a nice ego boost back when my gains were still a novelty to me.

>The point of the female orgasm is to draw sperm up and get them pregnant
This isn't even remotely close to being conclusive; it's literally just a hypothesis with almost zero data behind it. Stop shitposting

if i knew how to make webms i'd post these

>evo psych
>irreproducible/untestable hypotheses based on nothing but their own internal logic, reposted ad nauseum in pop science journals for gullible idiots who never learned about the scientific method
Whoops, you're retarded!

t. forever the guy she settled for. She'll always remember how guys like me made her feel. She'll leave you in a second if it seems like we might take her. You're her security net, she doesn't actually love you.

She can't love you. Her biology won't let her. But she can fake it

post the vid

Dunno what that has to do with my post, all I said was that the idea that the female orgasm is conducive to contraception is a completely unproven hypothesis, like most of what you'll find in the joke of a field that is evolutionary psychology.

thx for redpilling me bro really opened my eye

>hypothesis
>scientific method
>logic
>journals
>data

If you need to get so intellectual to figure out that hot guys make women have multiple vaginal orgasms when fucking, you are unable to give a girl vaginal orgasms.

It's hilarious when people like you cope with shit like "xx% of women just can't have vaginal orgasms". LMAO that's like saying normal men naturally can't have penis orgasms. The function of the organ is literally to insert semen as deep as possible, and hers is to receive it and draw it in.

She can't have a vaginal orgasm with YOU, fool. XD

Good news is if we ever need to know what its like to be a shitposting, cockguzzling faggot we can always ask you

Can she still breed?

>it's hilarious when you cope with actual studies and surveys vs. my anecdotes
you were the one who brought up the actual function of the orgasm, which does need to be studied to make any meaningful conclusion. it might be vestigial for all we know.

some bush league trolling m8

has your brain been injured

>tfw my gf is a 4'10 asian girl

>a pedo's dream
laughed hard, thanks bud

>I present a scientific study that proves my argument
>"Lol guise, the study doesnt matter
Im actaully getting mad, not about your preposterous claims about women but your scientific illiteracy

>when an /r9k/ regular steps outside of his circlejerk of feelgood justifications for his misery in life.

/r9k/ regular here. that guy sounds more like an incel redditor

>your scientific illiteracy

Medfag here, I did a rotation on pediatric endocrinology. She likely had a pituitary tumor which destroyed her regular pituitary gland. The pituitary gland normally release things like growth hormone, TSH, FSH, and LH. Without growth hormone, growth is stunted. With FSH and LSH, she would not have the stimulation needed for ovulation. She would likely get estrogen supplementation to ensure bone growth, which would also cause development of secondary sexual characteristics.

Or she's a fucking fifth grader looking for some dick on the internet.

You shattered my dreams but I appreciate the in depth explanation. Welp I'm out

i lol'ed

>mfw my main is a 4'10 Mexican girl
>mfw my side is an equally small Vietnamese girl

What dating app is this?

AAAA
Why life must be such suffering?
I'm seriously considering moving to some muslim country. I have had enough of all these old women.

Sauce pls

Is this for real? Is this child trying to get dicked down on tinder??

Must be a honeypot, no?

I did similar except I didnt hide my face and usually wore something like a loose jumper, made conversation then eventually work it into a conversation and pull off my top for a jawdrop. Then get some contact details and usually skip them, sometimes talk to them again.

>Must be a honeypot, no?
>Attractive girl on tinder
>Not a scam
Pick one

Are you fucking illiterate

well she's only 11 years old so probably not
it's definitely someone pretending to be her

Do girls actually find shit like this funny, or is it just a case of user being good looking and thus making irrelevant what he says?

About 50/50. They find cheap pic-up lines funny when they come from attractive guys. Incels just creep them out when they try it

>Being such a womanlet that you have to blame your genetics on tumors

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How does that answer my question autist?

this

Maybe I won't but I sure as hell will try.

This. Go to a therapist, maybe it's not too late.

just get a short gf bro

>incel
You have to go back

Some sick Jew will fund her marriage with a pedo on here.

>check their website
>#ladieschoice
>we give more power to women!
This sounds like the majority of any other popular dating app

what site? I see no link.

That's there way of saying "We allow women to filter out the uggos and poorfags" with out sound like the shallow gooks that the founders are.

back to what?

Literally Google, newfag trash.
Of course. I hate how that is the underlying impetus of nearly all dating apps and sites.

Just stop being a cunt and say which fucking dating app/site is that

this