If you get to fix your genes in the future, what is the first thing you'll change?

If you get to fix your genes in the future, what is the first thing you'll change?

Eyesight

Make myself white

are genetically engineered superhumans natty?

iq > dick length > testosterone levels > height

Height. Unironically height.

IQ max, obviously

height

willpower

im 5'6. What do you think.

Hair

no balding genes pls. Hair color is naturally like a rust-color or like gold-brownish-red idk how else to describe it. It changes color completely depending on if I'm outside in the sun or not. When I was younger my hair was like an anime character's but now I'm starting to lose it.

about to get on fin in a couple of weeks when I go home from uni until something comes out that doesn't have a chance to kill your libido. Having hair > no libido atm though
this is probably the closest to what it looked like in high school

anxiety

dick size

literally everything else is 10/10, its my achilles dick

that is the gayest haircut i have ever seen

Actually that reminds me. Do you want your children to be taller than you?

Wrist size, I'm fuckin jealous of the cunts that have naturally hooge arms due to their wrist/general bone structure

Pic related

yeah

change my genes into chad genes

like specifically? that would be the mutation(s) in my fillagrin gene.

honestly... i don't know. maybe a slightly slower metabolism so that i can have more than 5% bf. but thanks for making this thread as i feel quite happy with that side of me at least.

oh sweetie, gender is a social construct

this

sucks almost being legally blind

This
All my cousins are white.
why are my mums genes so weak.

no acne genes. I look like a fucking doormat

nose
then i want that high test

IQ, would be fun to be able to grasp complex science and math.

you're all saying IQ, but how much of it is in the genes? most people work hard to train their intellect and the cases of unnaturally high intelligence in children usually end up with them dying early on due to another genetic disorder. so would you not rather just accept that intelligence is something you've chosen not to cultivate, instead of blaming it on bad genes?

So much this.

Shit, we're fucked, mate. How small is ur dong?

3", you? no homo

5"

No homo, ofc.

I'll start jelqing when I move out of me parents house. Some people on Thundersplace and PEGym claim to be making all kinds of 2" gains since they started "working out".

2" surely is something, isn't it, mate?

I can only hope to live long enough to see "dong replacement" surgery.

ASHKENAZI PHENOTYPE

dick length

hair and eyesight probably

no more freckles
taller
that's it

You know, a year ago I would've dreamed of being buff like OP's pic, wishing for a miraclesolution or ''gene fixing''.
Now? I can't even reply to the OP's question since I know that if I want a good physique, I just gotta keep working on it and if I want to be healthier, same shit. I can't even think of something I'd be glad to fix through genetics.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but that's way below "normal" sized, did you have any major issues during puberty?

My gender.

I want do be a dude. I want to make ez gains. But I can't be trans I'm 4'11" and a literal skeltal. I'll just be a weak little girl forever until i turn ito a frail old lady. Might as well force reroll

remove pectus excavatum
remove dry skin
smaller adams apple
larger dong

>4'11
jesus your short

Dick size. I sure got fucked with being a dicklet and a manlet

I know I am a borderline dwarf. It sucks donkey dick being this small.

I'm only two inches taller than you and fairly stronk after training for 2.7 years. bench 1.4 body weight, squat 2.1 body weight, almost OHP body weight, and deadlift around 2.5 bodyweight on a good day.
never give up, giving up and that pessimistic attitude is what makes you a weak little girl not your height or current muscle mass

>you're all saying IQ, but how much of it is in the genes?
Around 60% is the general consensus. Most of the rest has to do with proper nutrition in the early stages of life

ide pipe you down

>You and your offspring permanently depart from a millions years of genetic legacy.

I can make you a boy, if you know what i mean.

Ive been lifting for 4 years and i have half of your stats

diet
consistency
and smart routine programming

you eat
you lift
you get bigger
is as simple as that

i have great genes. most of my problems are a result of environment, such as being neglected and allowed to have shitty dietary habits as a kid. my genes are so great that even with those handicaps i'm a superb specimen of a human being. no ragrets

I actually don't know what that means

Jawline and back posture

height, eyesight, facial structure, whatever disease predispositions I might have

Full head of hair

Everything else about myself I'm fine with

personally user, I find very short girls extremely cute/attractive. In fact I've never had a gf taller than 5'1". I'm 6' myself so don't any of you faggots dare reply with >t. manlet dyel.
INB4
>6'
>Not a manlet

This. I would be fine with just this.

Been on fin for over a year. Libido hasnt been affected in the least bit.

Was on 1mg, but its actually cheaper tl get generic proscar 5mg tabs and cut them into fourths, so i upped the dosage to 1.25mg. still no sides.

Do it bro youll never regret it.

hair

from dark brown and sort of wavy to straight and dark black. black seems to be the way to go with really blue eyes

give you a dick

You wanna know how i know youre fat and just started

>t. manlet dyel

BB I'LL

MAKE A MAN

OUT OF YOUUUUU

i would changue all my genetic make up to make me an average joe because being gifted as fuck makes life too easy its bored

First off all, that graph doesn't follow the start-at-zero rule (which it fucking should). Secondly fml I wasn't even breastfed for 2 weeks.

You probably eat 2000 calories a day and think you eat a lot

This is a pretty bad graph, makes like a one or two point IQ different look huge.

Keep in mind that for IQ a single standard deviation is 15 points, and you're not seeing that huge of a difference here. At most less than half a standard deviation, which is still significant, but not exactly some lifechanging thing.

Me too my man. It's not that bad and I don't complain. I got great genes. Tall and broad shoulders, good looking, put muscle on easy as fuck, and near genius level IQ. I can always tell girls are disappointed in the bedroom though after I wine and dine them being witty and entertaining. They expect me to have a superlative dick because everything else is top notch and I'm a big dude. Then I've got a totally average dick that looks small because of how big I am. I know I'm lucky but it still eats at me. No one is without insecurities.

Be born rich in a supportive environment.