What are your thoughts on this?

What are your thoughts on this?

It's the best.

I have to get off it soon tho because it's basically heroin.

But it basically will stop any panic attack dead and put you to sleep.

Be careful with that shit

It's nothing like heroin. It's a benzo not an opiate. It has nothing to do with heroin but you should still get off of it because the withdrawal is supposed to be horrifying.

Avoid benzos. Bad news.

It's magical

That's why I said it's like heroin

>the virgin anxiety attack
>the chad angst

You said it's "basically heroin". There are prescription pills that are basically heroin. K pins are not. They are nothing like heroin. Just because you withdrawal off of something doesn't make it similar to heroin. You withdrawal off of caffeine but coffee isn't basically heroin. Don't get smart with me.

Love it. Have no OCD panics or anxiety feelings.

Wanna fight. It's basically heroin. It's the most soothing shit ever and if you miss your pills for 48 hours you start eating people walking dead style

Twkmts

Gr8 for sniping

Dated somebody on this shit for a little. That ended when she forgot to take her medication and let me see what she's like when she's not taking
>1/2 a tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening for "greater calm"

Who the fuck writes "for greater calm" on a god damn prescription? Is that from a nurse, a pharmacist or the doctor?

I take .5 three a day for OCD and bipolar. It's chill. I don't get intrusive thoughts or constantly check my phone as a compulsion. It is great

How often were you getting intrusive thoughts normally?
I get them constantly. Haven't tried meds yet, just running, meditation and some supplements

I was prescribed that and xanax. Getting off them was not fun, would not recommend. Also blacking out on xanax made me do all sorts of dumb shit. However, it really makes you give zero fucks about anything and anyone else. But benzo withdrawal sucks, I would wake up in the morning as they wore off feeling like I was having a heart attack.

Yeah I'd get them 24/7. It was so bad my work life and personal life were fucking up. Meds are usually my last resort but so far they've been a real help

I use threshold doses of Xanax occasionally during dates and other social situations to take the edge off. stay away from anything like klonopin m8 its way too good

How so

its one of the best depressants out there, next to opioids. it feels like getting really drunk but much much better. its also pretty easy to OD on benzoz when mixed with other depressants such as alcohol

As someone who has used to shoot heroin for years, let me tell you, DONT FUCK WITH BENZOS. 5 months on benzos ruined me worse than 2 years of heroin. Dead srs. I would recommend oxycodone or morphine for anxiety problems before I recommended benzos. Almost all prescription drugs for anxiety will make the problem way worse long term. Even ssri/snri (anti depressants). With a possible exception of beta blockers, but still wouldn't recommend those.

It doesn't matter if you don't abuse it. If you take regularly or daily it will ruin your mind and body.

Look up withdrawal and PAWS horror storare. Benzo withdrawal can cause seizures, permanent brain damage, and death, like alcohol. After a year of daily use even at low dose, sobriety can easily be another year of pure terror and agony.

Horror stories***

i use a benzo to sleep occassionally and man, that shit is gnarly. makes me feel depressed for days afterwards too. also i'm way more likely to be an asshole to my girlfriend after i've taken one. i use nitrazepam. at least they make me sleep when i need to but i still don't think it's worth it.

i love when ex dopeheads try and give people life advice

Lol seeing doctor this week fuck that shit. I just want the anxiety and brutal panic attacks to stop.

what else have you tried?

He is right this is one of the most dangerous withdrawal drugs that is prescribed

Everything I have been on different meds since middle school. One day about 2 years ago I said " don't need meds anymore lol"

It felt great but I instantly became a non productive neet shut in and gained 60 pounds and stopped going to the gym.

I think I was on adderall and some other thing before I quit

Legit worse decision of my life. You feel like a zombie when ur on meds but all your problems are subdued

Off meds you feel like a real human bean but you get massive anxiety and life events can give you 4 day long panic attacks

The kilo opine kills panic and anxiety dead. But I cannot live on this shit.
I'm getting one more bottle for emergencies and getting the fuck off it. Only been on it for 2 weeks

have you tried meditation or any natural supplements?

no im not wasting time with that shit i dont have time for it.

supplements are a joke if they were effective you would need a perscription from a doctor.

Please don't compare Benzos to SSRI, that's bullshit. Paxil saved my fucking life.

ya SSRI's do help but they absolutely will fry your brain long term.

I have seen life on both sides. Im happier and more human off SSRI's. But im a loser with no motivation who doesnt leave the house and has crippling anxiety

I will be embracing my new zombie life and everyone else should.

they should put adderall in the water supply

Yeah getting off is terrible. But only for two weeks or so. Way better than not being able to buy food or leave the house.

>two weeks

lol i went off for over 2 years thinking i didnt need them.

Gained right away 60 pounds (Which i FOUGHT TO LOSE FOR YEARS IN THE GYM) in like... 3 months.

Hoping that a SSRI cocktail + gym can salvage my life from what its become

Im on emergency klonopine and risperidal and i have gained fucking 10 pounds in a week.

cant wait for next appointment

Nutrition.

fuck off

before medications like this they people people like us in asylums

go rub some crystals on your dick you new age faggot

It's bizarre, maybe we're just naive, growing up I thought medicine was some exact science where every drug is carefully and specifically selected for individuals, and the dosing is perfectly measured

when in reality it's more along the lines of "this person is fucking crazy, just stick them on benzos for the rest of their life, it wont fix their issue but they'll be chilled out"

That sounds awful, I take diazepam occasionally for sleep and I love it, makes me the most relaxed person on earth and I drift off into an amazing sleep. Next morning there seems to be some residual calmness too, literally no noticeable negative effects at all

Although people will probably say I look tired, but other than that it's amazing

Meditation is not a joke, I thought it was hippy bullshit but there is actually science behind it. Your brain is visibly different (using an MRI scanner) after a couple months of meditation

I suffer with anxiety and a single 10 minute meditation at night can make a noticeable difference the following day, it feels too good to be true

I know there is. I dont have time for it. And i dont have a float tank.

I need medication I can rely on

Avoid clonazepam at all cost.

>What is making serotonin

Buying gf

Am I the only one who hasn't felt any bad signs with Benzo?

benzos are great. There are like almost no sides.

they are extremely dangerous because of withdrawl if you fuck up your scripts and miss 3-4 days of that shit you will fucking want to die

As far as I know I haven't had bad sides or withdrawal

It feels like you're drunk but not really

Cxxcvvvf

Completely different from Heroin, it relaxes you but in a much different way. Klonopin is like sleep paralysis whereas heroin is more like a good dream

worse than heroin imo

was given it when i was having some panic attacks. only took for about two weeks. worked well...

but my panick attacks weren't from general anxiety, they stemmed from a specific event, which i am now over

Does taking coffee or monster on Benzo ssri do anything?

J4qtskanf

Ah yes, the notorious SSNRI/SSRI withdrawals. Before going cold turkey on effexor I read a bunch of horror stories about ex addicts who described it as so much worse than heroin withdrawal. I didn't think much if it, 3 days later I was on the floor trying to get a sense of direction and figuring out what's up and down, fun times.

don't know

omg me too

52itjw

The worst drug I've ever taken. It works fine while you take it, but if you take it for too long you become addicted and the withdrawals are HORRIBLE.

All benzos should be banned.

>not using diclazepam or diazepam to taper after a binge

i have abused GRAMS of pure powder, like insane amounts no human should ingest (think a gram of clonazepam in a week levels) and ive never once had withdrawals.

get addicted to opiates and you will learn what hell on earth feels like

Congrats you are the smartest retard in town

its not bad

yeah it is

thats a pretty apt description

i have gotten in many car crashes and woke up to many many ugly women in my bed

It greay

yeah i think diazepam has a shorter half life than nitrazepam, like 8 hours compared to 15-30 or something

this, meditation is amazing

you know that something like 50% of meds are no better than placebos right? meditation takes half an hour a day and honestly it's the most amazing feeling coming out of a deep meditative state, it's as good as sex

>no sides
>most gnarly withdrawals of any drug ever

o...k...

The withdrawals made me physically ill to the point where I had to deload all of my lifts.

I also experienced even worse panic attacks than when I began, suicidal thoughts all the time, and severe insomnia. I still have an eye twitch left over as well that started right around the time I came off the medication. Please don't stay on this drug for more than a few months.

t. was on it for almost 10 years and came off of it very slowly yet still experienced hell

How good is it for general anxiety/ocd type shit

People in this thread saying take it are the same faggots who say don't smoke weed.

SDAFSDFASDFASDFSADF

Stay away from it. Used to use as lube when I was high because it felt amazing, started having weird feelings and trouble getting erections. Can barely get a chubber now. Dangerous drug desu

I used to take them my freshman year of college. Fucked with my memory so I stopped taking them.

Doctor. It just makes the patient less spaghetty about it when they pick it up from the pharmacy. Makes them think they arent nutjobs, just a lil speedy or some shit.
Some depression drugs are used for sleeping and the dose varies whether it is indeed for sleeping or being a fucking crazy person for real, and sometimes when guiding a person first time picking a drug up like that, Im sometimes not sure which one it is. Even the dose is a mix of both, probably too much to make one sleepy anymore and not enough for the crazies.

I was prescribed 1mg several times a day of Xanax to stop anxiety or panic attacks from ptsd. I didn't need to take it for a couple days but after months of daily use the withdrawal hit me and I had a seizure.

Be careful in your use and tapering off, I wasn't aware at the time

It's a crutch dude, learn to be independent of shit like that and actually work out whatever problem you have.

How did adderal make you feel like a zombie? It has the opposite effect, you're probably talking about xanax. Both of which are consumed like fucking m&ms in my fraternity.

Underrated. First thing I thought when I saw the name too.

What happens if you drink beer or liqour with benzo

ruined my life

I have this shit but in drip form. is it still effective? 2 drops in the morning and 3 at night

blackout

P H E N I B U T

stay away, especially the RC clonozolam. I fucked up my life, and will be doing significant jail time for shit I don't remember doing. also, almost died from withdrawing from a 10mg/day habit. I was going in the ICU for 2 weeks.

waiting for my first batch to come next week
how's it working for you?

lol youre a pussy i can eat a gram of that in a few days

After I left the army I was taking single doses of 90mg of clonazepam a night so I could get sleep for 3 or 4 hours.
>I am ok now

if my benzo tolerance is insane will this do anything for me? pretty interesting how it effects the gaba receptors

I used to be a very hard drinker when younger (first hard booze, would drink half a bottle of Wild Turkey, later with beer was drinking 8-10 IPAs @9-11% a night) and still be keeping it together. Taking 10mg of valium (diazepam) with a single beer I would completely black out within minutes but be awake (as a huge liability to my friends) for hours.

you could try taking NAC, l-theanine or taurine to increase your GABA receptors

hmm interesting. i do take l theanine sometimes with my caffeine, love the stuff. ill try.

i havent taken a single benzo in a few months, but im at the point where no matter how long i wait if i take just a few mg of xanax or even stronger chems i feel nothing. its really shitty and im an idiot. the upside is i seem to be unable to abuse enough chems to actually get withdrawals.

if i could get benzos in australia i would be a full blown addict

You can just look up dark net markets on Reddit.

Up your dosage. My friend needs atleast 14mg to get a good buzz

4 more pills, cmon guy

Took it for a while. They're nice. It's like drinking a glass of alcohol, without the side effects and with all the relaxation and confidence boost. The thing is, they're addictive as fuck. Dropped them after a while, even though the shrink recommended them.

No fuck you I worked hard to become a happy and capable person off SSRI's benzo's and mood stabilizers. I don't need drugged because you're not able either physically or mentally to do that as well.

Ex-pharmacy tech here:

The doctor writes the prescription and all directions. In fact, if there is a misspelling or otherwise something grammatically innocuous, the pharmacist cannot legally fill it until clarification with the doctor who wrote it. Let me rephrase actually: the pharmacist CAN fill it and assume what the doctor most likely meant and risk losing their license and going to jail. Thus, no pharmacists do that.

I worked at CVS for almost 3 years and it was extremely disconcerting how often a doctor would mis-write a script that could potentially kill the patient due to not fully checking the other medications that they prescribed to them and failing to realize a drug interaction that would basically just cause their heart to simply say "nah, I'm done for today" and stop beating.

For as much studying as they do, doctors can be really fucking stupid.

As a side note, I would strongly recommend against any benzodiazepines, amphetamines and especially opiates. All three eventually fuck with your brain chemistry enough that you become dependent on them.

Once good people can become lazy, irate junkie assholes because they got into a car accident, fucked up their back and now are on oxycodone for the rest of their life. And heaven help you if you're out of it.

Taking more isn't the answer. Benzo are death unless you literally can't function without them. I get that certain people need them but if you don't stop taking them. They change your brain chemistry in a very bad way. Being addicted to them is worse than any hard drug. You can't go back after years on Benzos.

Exactly. You know what they call the guy who graduated last in medical school? "Doctor". Benzos are horrific in what they do to your brain.

If your RPH really couldn't make an executive decision regarding something as stupid as a typo then they are fucking pussies. I've been a CPHT for about 8 years now and any pharm D worth their weight can decide what ever the fuck they want.