Post your progress

pics one year apart. 200lbs on the right

looks pretty juicy man, pretty sure you look way bigger in clothes

Not bad. I like the hair improvement also. Don't forget to work on your traps, they seem to be lagging. Good progress nonetheless

My progress:
180 two weeks now 177-178. 6 week cut started at 185.

you can see how much his traps has changed you dumbass.
reason they dont pop on the left side (the flexing side) is because he is doing a front bicep w. a little bit of a lat spread, he is literally flexing the antagonistic muscle group (the lats)

look I get that you're mad you haven't worked your traps but don't be angry. Just do some shrugs, samefag.

How come your face looked better before, though? End of a cut?

First picture was me at the end of May and I just took that second picture today. 200 pounds to 168 and still going. Crazy how much of a difference a little simple diet and exercise can do.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BE IN NORTH KOREA

so you learnt how to hold the phone in front of your face?

jk, would've been nice to see your face gains though

>Eat it raw

Kek gj anonette keep it goin

Thanks
Thanks. I appreciate. my traps are fine, I'm not posing for my traps but rather a lacking part of my body which are my arms.
Thats great. Steady but sure progress.
Nice! phenomenal progress!

I guess that's just a bad photo. I have a better looking face now than before also a lot more masculine.

Here is a pic of my traps same light

I thought this was like 4 months lol

Yeah, I should have lowered the phone. Not having a fucking velociraptor double chin really makes a difference.

nice bait heres (you) fack off

Kek

how does one avoid this

joocah brehs
amazing results for one year, whats your secret user?

you dont, this is the natural evolution of man

solid progress bro but ya gone too fat and literally turned into a frog. Press /f/ to pay respects for our fallen Veeky Forums comrade.

My journey began when I first stepped my foot into a gym other than the one I used to go before summer started which was a school gym so I was pretty comfy going there with my other buddies who had more experience than I did.

After a couple of weeks I met this group of guys (we became good friends) who introduced me to 5x5. I was clueless so I gave it a go. I gained a lot of strength and a solid base for what I gained in the upcoming months. I started stalling on my lifts so I switched to PPL wiith my own exercises and rep ranges. For the most part I did around 8 reps for bench, and around 5-8 reps for deadlifts and squats. Recently I switched to 5/3/1 reps for the big three and it brought my lifts about 30lbs in total in a matter of 2 months. Now I am cutting because I have realized that im a fat piece of shit and I want to go down to 190lbs or below.

Also eat a lot of eggs if you don't mind high blood pressure.

aighty, have been lifting for almost a year myself, but my gains with 5x5 (been running that for 6 months) have been very underwhelming
so i recently switched to PPL with own exercises but 5/3/1 based progression on the big 3

4 weeks apart 8kg difference

literally cant tell the difference other than different light thus casting different shadows/different poses

whoa ur shredded but

4 and a bit months

fuck off you lying cunt

I see no changes

*tupac pic

>4 and a bit months
why do people bother lying on an anonymous Mongolian child-trading forum?

>4 months and a couple years

Good work

I got much more vascular and the definition got a bit clearer, the light isnt much different its almost the same angle just one day it was brighter and Im standing slightly closer to the window

Trying to get to 151
157.4 left present 163 on right past

I'm not a liar

Left side was 16 April this year

the only way that is possible in 4 months natty is muscle memory. have you lifted before?

Yeah about 7 years ago in my teens. Came back quick, like riding a bike.

you go girls!

I'm a bit in the same boat, not a lot of progress just yet. Just keep lifting.

please fuck me

lol

Face looked better before, probably higher bf now.

Oh dear God that's unfortunate

For a newbie do you suggest going 5x5 or straight for PPL or similar?

1 year from left to right.
yes cut way to hard during my stay in Auschwitz in the middle, but I was sick of being overweight.

speaking as a gay, his face looks much better now. he is so sexy lol so stfu

How did you do it?

5x5 is totally fine for a newbie but don't do it for too long or you're risking wasting time. As soon as you think it's not working anymore its time to switch either to ppl or something else.

Gib back workout pls

The initial cut (betwwen first 2 pics) was a caloric deficit of about 800-900 cals (1700 - 1900 a day where my maintenance based on activity and age was about 2700). while doing a split (I can go into details but lets face it you dont want the middle pic results). just did that until I realised under the fat there was little muscle to enjoy (63kg at middle result).

I then swapped to a bulk of 3200-3400 cal a day ensuring I got enough protine (that was all i really tracked macro wise, i wasn't eating particularly clean). continued split training but changed the methods every month from super sets to pyramids to standard 8-12 rep ranges (can elaborate on what if you want). maintained fitness through soccer during this time ^

finally after hitting 74kg kg around mid July of this year I started a slower cut of 2300 cals up until litterally this week where I dropped to 1900 to try and get that final bit of definition over summer (live in Aus).

once i reach that i'll just eat maintenance and keep lifting until after summer where the bulk begins again .

TL;DR: Cut really hard - bulked smarter - cut smarter. cardio is not a gains goblin until you're bigger than I am.

HOLY SHIT that neck.

you look bettter now

what the fuck is wrong with his shoulders, and why is he slowly getting a tard face?

wow thanks :) I never thought that so many people would appreciate my progress

back always paired with another muscle group, but just focusing on back effecting parts of my routine:
3 month rotation

Month 1 (Back part)
Seated low rows 4 X 8
Lat pull downs 4 X 8-10 (if you reach 8 you cant drop weight if you reach 10 3 times you need to go up next time)
Chin up grip lat pull-downs 3 X 8-10 (same deal as above)

Shoulder Part:
super-set X4
standing ez bar shoulder press X 10
upright rows (ez bar) X 10

Super set X4
shoulder lateral dumbbell raises X 8-12
shoulder front raises (increase weight significantly) X 5

Shrugs X 4
heavy as you can maintain form with a slow count 3 at the top. X 8-10

post more pics

Sorry for bad comparison honestly didnt think I would make any improvement so didnt take proper starting photos.

Started 150.3kg currently 127.5kg
Obviously still fat. 5 months in.

progress is progress man. well done to drop about 25kg awesome job. My main advice is, remember why you're doing it. as hard as changing your habit will have been to get you here, the leaner you get the more your body wants to keep a hold of its fat. don't get demotivated as the weight loss slows down, thats a good sign that you're almost free from fat-mode.

Not the greatest progress, and I fell off the wagon the last couple of months and lost some muscle. Never the less, started up again last week and at 31 I'm in the best shape of my life.

Thanks for the info man, you look great.

>Lat pull downs
Stupid question, but back or chest?

You look good m8, [spoiler]shame about the tattoos.[/spoiler]

Like 12-13ish months.
Cant say im satisfied and ive made a bunch of mistakes, but it is what it is

not bad tho!

Back, more specifically wide grip leaning slightly back and bringing the bar all the way down to about the collarbone. do not crouch forward to lift more weight

Thanks bro, weight loss has slowed at the moment but need to get to 100kg flat still.

One day at a time hey

yum

what's your routine like?

1 year home workout, any advice welcome

Thanks, and people comment on the ink every time I post. 16 year old tats done with a homemade gun, what ya gonna do

PPL leg day only once a week since my lower body is a lot stronger than my upper body.

Squat - 445
bench - 275

>16 year old tats done with a homemade gun
Not bad in that case.

natty or not

looked better before

post tits

good job bro, solid progress. Just gain some more and you'll make it in a year or less

Natty, in fact I havent been to the gym once before the pictures, just working in a warehouse full time and intermittent fasting, home workoutss on days off.
My abs were barely visible before and I didnt like that but its been mainly because I haven't been working them at all for a while, pic related when I did, not as cut but still clear abs

6'4 392lbs to 198 in this photo (got as low as 194lbs)

>how to spot an manga faggot

Me now at 215 and falling for the neck harness meme

Even as a fat fuck, got an Asian qt, how'd ya do it you bastard

Do you think you could use a bit more tricep?
More biceps are optional since it's easy for them to get too big for your triceps.

Height and weight?

Six weeks progress, 25 lbs gained

made an entire collage just for this thread. 18 as of july

5'6, on the progress pic went 163 -> 145 lbs, now im somewhere half way between because I haven't worked out or fasted

5'11

currently lifting 190lbs/285lbs/385lbs/420lbs

I forget what I even started with and my form was so shit it doesn't matter

Describe cut nutrition and training
Did you use DNP, Test, Ephedrine or stuff like that?

mirin you at 280 DESU, by far the best looking 280 I've seen. Should have just done recomp you coulda been huge as fuark

either way lookin goof, mirin obliques

I'm getting there. I figure another 6 months of cutting should get me to 180lbs and then I will try a clean bulk to ~200

winter is coming to a near in Australia and I'm considering doing another bulk up to 70 kg

Also, pic I took on 5/6 but it's a shitty angle and my stomach sticks way out so I didn't include it

3 years, about 56 lbs.

Ive been more or less dipping my toes into the fit waters for the last 2 months or so; unable to keep a solid routine or working out as much as I probably should, but have been working out enough to see progress. Was pretty unmotivated lately due to depression but seeing the changes in these threads has me motivated again.

So thanks.

is this obtainable natty

I drink something like 4 cups of coffee daily and take 5mg yohimbine an hour or two after meals. Basically no nutritional guidelines until about a year ago (other than a caloric deficit at about 1 lb a week). I read up on Lyle McDonalds nutrition pdf and have been following it since, 7chan has it on their download thread thing. Have been doing 5/3/1 with extra volume where I see fit. no roids but definitely considering jumping on deca/test/dbol for a 8 months. Too much of a pussy though and paranoid about heart health/gyno

Thanks!

I did basically no training (and regret it) when I first started to cut because of depression and lost a lot of muscle. My lifts are only now higher than they were because of it. I did 531 throughout high school but ate WAY too much. At 190/285/385/420 now

You are going bald

What happened