Tfw there are naturally skinny people who don't have to count their calories and can eat whatever the fuck they want...

>tfw there are naturally skinny people who don't have to count their calories and can eat whatever the fuck they want without issue
REEEEEEEEEE how the fuck do people like this exist? Both of my parents were fat as shit so I was born into fat fuckery having man titties at the age of 7.

i am one of those people and i can tell you that it kind of sucks. i have to bulk on 3700 calories and i hate eating all day. a friend of mine gains weight like crazy on 2500

Welcome to life. Don't be a little bitch, work on it and get better. You will have to work hard, and then you can feel fucking accomplished for it mate.

If you're struggling to lose weight, consider getting outside more. Usually people who are "easily" thin get outside more and don't eat much.

This guy gets it. Life sucks, get a cup.

Just because someone doesn't count calories doesn't mean they pig out all day.

You're right, life does suck. tfw mine sucks more though, you can't even deny this.

>waaah i have to eat

fuck you twigs it's not hard to eat
literally going against your body and minds requirements is ten times harder than bulking

shit is the easiest thing ever

Do some people really have way faster metabolisms?

you're metabolism is shit because your parents fed you poorly while you were developing

no
i thought i was one but then i learned how to count calories and right now im 1500 surplus gaining 3lbs each week

>you're
I mean your fuck

Well shit man, you ain't the first person to realize that we're not all equal. Do you want the results or not?

the difference being that he isn't eating oreos with mayonnaise you fat fucking nigger

>3lbs each week

STOP

Those people don't exist. Some people on the other hand get less hungry than most so they end up eating less, so when they overindulge it doesn't effect their weight.

Holy fucking shit he's delusional.

This isn't the pathetic pity attention olympics m8

im 188 lbs i think right now, my goal is 200lbs then im going to cut using whey

i have some belly but im gaining mass on my chest, arms, back, legs and shoulders

>wahhh I have to stop gorging down food!
That's so simple. I have to work 10 hours straight non stop at a factory, and I hardly have the time for food. I even did GOMAD for 3 weeks and gained only 10 lbs. Luckily I didn't gain too much fat from it. Now I'm back down to 150 lbs.

Your only fucking job is to be passive you pathetic fatass

take you entitled ass back to tumlr fag

Gorging yourself makes your stomach hurt for maybe an hour at most. Dieting can make your stomach hurt nearly all day. That's all that needs to be said about this stupid discussion.

underrated post
fatfuck
of course. physics is just (((their))) little mind game.
not sure if fatfuck, a pathetic spooklington or just a silly little cunt

Its kind of a meme. The 'can eat whatever they want and not gain an ounce' type of people typically have pretty normal diets with just more cheats than the average person. Or if they are only eating junk, theyre still eating a low enough calorie intake to not gain. But they're pretty unhealthy from all the junk.

If I just eat when I'm actually hungry I lose weight really fast.
It's funny when my parents say shit like "it's not fair that some people can eat all they want and still look good". I just reply "stop eating" ( which is actually true in my case) and they just think I'm messing with them.
Losing weight is literally easier than gaining it. You literally do nothing. But to gain weight you have to be always eating, preparing food and shopping for it.

it's a meme, they really only eat one big meal per day, and if you see them eat a crazy meal that's probably the one.

They do not have fast metabolism, it's quite the opposite. The reason they are skinny is because they don't eat enough.
>hur dur I eat 3XXXXXXXX calories but gain nothing
bullshit

You're retarded. Apetite needs to be worked up, hunger is felt similarly by everyone, it's just that some deal with it better than others.

I'm fairly lean and decently big and I can tell you cutting is infinitely harder than bulking. I get to enjoy all my tasty foods on a bulk, but on a cut I have to be much better. It sucks.

I had a doughnut at Krispy Kreme the other day and it was amazing. If I were bulking I'd polish a dozen of them off in one sitting, I'm sure.

Naturally skinny people are just people who are really active and rarely eat. And when they do they tend to gorge and not eat too much junk food.

There is no such thing as high metabolism. Just high activity. People who are like that and never learn how to eat properly or do anything resembling exercise or fitness tend to get fat as shit and out of shape later in life though.

listen to the frogposter user

Yes, but it's not 'fast' enough to make any sort of significant difference. Don't you find it strange that auschwitz-tier people say they eat so much but can't gain weight and hambeasts say they don't eat a lot but can't lose weight? They might feel that way but that doesn't change the actual calories they're (not) eating.

I'm fairly skinny and I remember In hs I used to eat these about 3500cal meals
sometimes after I got back from school and thought I ate a lot but after that I didn't eat for like a day.

The endless debate between:
Person A - Used to eating much, has developed high apetite over time, usualy also includes crap foods they consume and cheat meals.
Person B - Retard who eats way to irregularly, me included, usually eats twice as much normal people for dinner, but only because they barely ate anything for breakfast and lunch, and are probably not going to eat anything before going to bed after dinner either.

Who's right? I guess it varies from person to person. I personally think that dedicating at least an hour every day to making a solid meal and then eating a large amount of that food, as well as planning out your breakfast and lunch every day and eating it, while not too hard, certainly takes more effort than just being a lazy shit who doesn't eat when they have to, but that's just me. I have apetite, I can eat quite a lot of dinner, 6 slices of bread for breakfast no problem, but again I'm a lazy cunt who often doesn't make dinner because "Meh".

Fuck you dude, I have to count my calories and force down food until I'm about to vomit just to put on like 0.2kg of muscle a week instead.

The grass is always greener on the other side, but it's always just as hard to mow.

I'm a pretty thin person. I think I lose about 2 pounds a day and I regularly eat sweets and fast food. I'll snack for breakfast and after my workout, but I walk everywhere so I'm hitting around 10-11 miles a day just by walking. Then I only eat dinner

"Le forcemyselfbro!"
Yeah, maybe if you eat like a little girl throughout your teens and never developed any apetite whatsoever. Literally peanut butter sandwiches and a solid lunch is like 1200 calories easily. Then ALL you need is to eat a solid amount of dinner, eat some more dinner after a couple hours, and boom, goal met.

Eating enough isn't hard with PLANNING my fellow boney, unstructured irregular eating friend.

Oh and don't try the "but im le tall" meme on me, I'm 6'4 so i know the feel

You assume a lot, that makes you stupid.

I love how in this thread you can tell not only by the time when Amurrikah went to bed and Europe woke up.