/fat/ "Last chance to show off that beach bod" edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

PREV THREAD

>tfw to fat for a bf

It's almost Sunday. Confess your sins.

Stop posting this, nobody cares that you want validation from strangers on the internet, tits or gtfo

>just had 4 pieces of Church's chicken
>and a cone
>and rice
>and a peanut butter sandwich
>and a cone
>and a few hand fulls of pistachios
>a had full of fruity pebbles
>a bit of tortellini
>half a potato
>a concha
>and a conha half
>a mexican pig bread half
>did 2 hours of cardio
I'm hoping this cardio did a dent

Lost 15kg's since Christmas but plateaued about 3 months ago when I started dating and dropped working out. Just sorted out a new gym membership, have a couple of fwb around so deleted my dating apps, and jumping onto the keto diet. Excited to continue my journey, have 20kg's to go that I want to lose by February.

>5'9"
>110kg's

Goal

>5'11"
>90kg's

>also 5'6''
>196lbs
>wuz 285
>tfw just don't care right now
send professional help

forgive me padre

my supermarket has a sale on pepperoni and it's a really good price but if i buy it i know i'll eat the whole bag in one sitting

You look fine to me bb

Any former fatties here?

I slimmed down to 14% body fat when I was 32% at my highest 15 months ago. Unfortunately I have BAD dark circles underneath my eyes that get worse towards the end of the day as a result of the weight loss. It looks like I lost 74 lbs but added 5 years to my face. Any thing I can do that doesn't involve surgery?

Makeup?
Vitamins?

did moving out help your weight loss goals?
>family has all kinds of shite foods
>usually buys something for me even when I say no thanks senpai
>feel like shit so eat it, regret eating it
>Lost 20 lbs when I probably could have lost 40
moving out in 2 months I cant wait

CONFESS MY CHILDREN

To help myself lose weight I've switched to just a bread and water diet. I've lost 5 pounds in the last week, and I haven't really been exercising. Now that I'm getting more chances to I hope things pick up. I feel kinda ok.

Here /fat/. Enjoy this low calorie oreoshake on me

A clothing store nearby has shirts a size or two under my current size, but they are only $5 a pop.

I don't have any thrift stores around here. Should I pick some up now since I'll need them eventually?

Ate pizza and chicken poppers this weekend (friday and saturday) Very upset with myself but I had my brother over and wanted to actually enjoy some bad food with him.

Glad I feel so awful though, means Im defo taking to my new eating style, chicken and steamed veg tomorrow anyway.

On a different note does anyone know if apple cider vinegar is good for you? I heard drinking it before meals helps clear clogs and the like in your body. Also Im taking a fish oil and multivit but is vit C also good to take?

>ran 5 miles at 40 minutes
>ate 2400 of a 3200 TDEE

I'm so fucking hungry. Help me /fat/. Give me your strength.

moving can help, I lose weight consistantly at home. When I stay with friends for a week, I think I gain a pound because he has tons of food around and we good out and shit.

>ice cream

immediate nope

I dont do that, but that's because my clothes are expensive, like 60 dollars a shirt. 5 isnt too bad though, why not

That's a diabetic coma but fuck if it don't look good.

Yeah, I'm not going to buy actual expensive clothing until I'm at my goal weight. I'm just going to donate these eventually, I assume.

Same height but I weight 155 from 190
I don't get how you eat that fucking spic bread knowing how much sugar and bad carbs are in them

They're good, I don't know how many carbs are in them but they taste really good tbqh senpai

>tfw skinny fat

Worst feel DESU if fat guys lose weight they look normal if I lose weight I'll look like a twink.

fat fucks

keep bulking

I'm not fat. Can I post here?

if you're trying to lose weight, you should be alright

>it's "i'll get back on track tomorrow" after i eat like shit today episode

Nah im 6'1 and 185 and really don't have much muscle at all, I'm thinking cut to around 170 and just maintain there for optimum health. I'm scared of losing what little strength I do have though if I cut. ;_;

Dropped that show

LIFT NIGGA

One day, but not today.

>same height
>almost 130
>still fat
Just posting here to tell you don't stop anons

Hunger is fat leaving the body.

5'6'' at 196lbs. is it too late to turn back now? I lost 80, gained back 10, is it too late? am i too far gone? i feel like it's too late to turn back because i can't stop bingeing

If leaness is a major desire, I'd suggest forgoing strength for the time being and focusing all your effort into cutting. Cut to your goal weight, then cut a little more. From this point is when I think you should focus on strength while doing so at a very gradual pace to help maintain a lean physique.

hope you're taking a multivitamin or some shit and eating whole wheat bread. no way you're hitting your nutritional needs.

What's your goal weight?

My best tips for weight loss is to never eat after 7pm if you wake up at 7am, or to never eat after 5pm if you wake up at 5am. That way you always spend half of your day (12 hours) fasting. Midnight snacking sets back weight loss. My other tip is to go without creamers, sauces, dressings... etc. I have lost a lot of weight this way. I used to be unable to do this, but now I drink my coffee black, my tea plain, my cocoa is hot water and 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (10 calories), I eat a small amount of pasta with no sauce, my salad has no dressing (dressing is very high cal, even "light" ones), I put no mayonnaise on my tuna, and NO butter on bagels.... Makes things blander but when you look in the mirror at a thinner body you feel amazing. Be sure to take vitamins always, you may miss out on a lot of nutrients. Also ALWAYS drink 8 glasses of water daily. This speeds up weight loss. If you are sick of drinking water, but met your daily allowance of calories, eat one cracker. You will feel thirsty and typically you will drink 2 glasses of water after eating one Ritz cracker. Crackers are only 16 calories. Also try to quit soda. Its bad. Even diet sodas are bad.

>eat one cracker
fool,you overestimate my self control. I'm eating the entire roll, one is out of the question

>5'9"
>Goal 5'11"

kek

Just do leangains ffs

keep going user

>6'2"
>246lbs
>was 302lbs
we're gonna make it bruh

just keep at it

so, I started doing gym and diet a month ago and I lost 6 kg. I need to lose 37 kg more.

>home style burger from mcdonalds
>loaded chips with truffle mayo and parmesan, again from mcdonalds
>gelatto milkshake

the running trails are closed today for maintenance, i feel useless

run around your town

Lost 2kg in the past month
We at 12kg lost now
5'9 and 73.5kg/162lb

Gonna drop another 6 or 7 kg and then bulkerino

I had a hungover-binge yesterday. Had a frozen pizza with added cheese. Had soda with sugar. Had an energy drink. A candy bar.
I ended up ordering a kebab at around 10 PM, ate half of it - I was stuffed from earlier binge.

Today, looky here. Half-eaten kebab. That's a nice breakfast! And some sugary soda in addition.

It didn't taste good. My fat sister had left out opened candy too - now in the living room there are three opened bags of chips. Two types of chocolate bars, almost empty chocolate milk, empty soda bottles, different bags of candies - all opened. The kitchen is messy and it's like I'm the only one cleaning, and trying to live a healthier lifestyle (quite ironic based on what I formerly said), but I'm surrounded by literal trash.
Anyhow, the kebab didn't taste good, it was cold and fatty. The soda was just sweet and disgusting. So during my small cleaning-session, I poured out rest of the soda and on the path of righteousness.
I just consider the day ruined when it comes to being healthy.

I repeated in my head something I read in a /fat/ yesterday about rewarding yourself with food / cheat day. That only dogs and slaves are rewarded with food.
It was a nice sentence, and in my life, I decide to be neither.

Fasted for about 26 hours, I'll eat my normal diet shit when I get up

The most recent spike is shoulder injury
>Injure shoulder
>Do only rehab for a month
>Eat like shit
>Eat cakes and nuts while trying to fit them into macros and calories and go half mad
>Enough is enough let's end this shit
>Start eating clean
>Restart gym altho only lightweight and mostly shoulder rehab
>Learn some. Healthy recipes so I'm not bored
>Should be done in 3 months
Only one cheat meal a week, that too fit into my macros
I'm enjoying this now desu. Very easy

Trying to fit junk into macros is the wrong mindset. Wanna be healthy and fit? Gotta eat healthy that's it.

Started at 100kg and went down to 80 with that mindset without counting calories- just cut out all junk and did a lot of cardio and lifting. Then discovered macros and calories and been fucking around but now I'm back on track.

7.5 kgs then lean bulk

We're all gonna make it

Of course I forgot pic

God I hope so. Whenever I make anything decent my brother will consume it all, and my mother hand waves it off saying I can just have some of his hot pockets or some shit. God dammit I prepared those meals in advance so I wouldn't have to even think about looking at that trash.

Had a chicken burrito from taco bell for the first time. No clue why people go there, it was fucking disgusting.

>muh oreos

Americans should be gassed

fuck off with this

>haven't eaten in 3 days
>this doesn't even look appealing to me
I'm pretty surprised, this is coming from someone who used to eat 2 large pizzas, a milk shake and an entire lemon meringue pie in a single sitting before

Agreed. If someone can't even watch webms of food he's never going to make it anyway.

That actually gave me an erection.

Get back on track. This was a forgettable set back. Keep moving forward. You can make it.

i give in. send in mail

One day of fuck up can undo one week of hard work. I had to learn it the hard way father. Had some beer and peanuts.

I didn't even have many problems giving up soda and sweets, it's the god damn beer and peanuts, so I know the feel. If I get a bag of almonds, peanuts, pistachios, macadamias etc I will eat the entire thing in 30 seconds.

Nuts are the best (no homo)

Achieved my goal of benching 100kg(1 rep though) and now i'm going to cut because i don't like how my waistline looks
Right now i'm 170 cm tall and 67.5 kgs, i can see some very small veins on my biceps and shoulders. 3rd time when cutting and i'll take it more slowly this time
Good luck bros

>Didnt lost a single gram
That really pissed me off.

Shit man you look good, routine/diet?

But you also didn't gain weight.

>More than halfway to your goal
>Too far gone

Cheer up, brah. Ten pounds ain't shit for you. You've killed ten pounds eight times already.

Also, I hope you aren't actually a nanners fan or else these next few months will be particularly brutal.

been running consistently at the moment, want to incorporate lifting into my week. SS or PPL?

Thanks user. Was on a PPL routine a few months ago and I really liked it but i got tired of going to the gym 6 times a week. Now i'm doing a full body program 3 times a week with bench/squat/deadlift variations/chin ups/rows as the main lifts and some accessories for the other muscle groups(skullcrushers, lateral raises, face pulls, calf raises, rotator cuff work and some abs work). I'm also doing the Couch to 5k program on rest days.

As for nutrition, I try to eat 2g of protein per kg of bodyweight and when i'm "bulking" I'm only at a 300 calories surplus.Been fat for my whole life and i don't feel good when I'm eating too much

Hey, as long as you're not gaining any weight then you're doing a good job

It has taken me 4 years now to get on track

I lost 60 lbs in my first year then went to school. I'm so mentally week i let all the stress get to me. so for two years i starved with no results and then started working out again. I have only lost 4 lbs this last month.

I've yelled and blamed it on my family, I've pushed away friends because of my inability. I wonder what i will even do after i get to 10%. The only thing that matters is that i finish.

Had a bad day yesterday, it was the other halfs birthday- bagel for breakfast before a 5 mile run, pizza for lunch and then grilled cheese for tea. Add this to half a pumpkin spice latte plus half a slice of cake.

It was only around 2k calories (normally eat 1.3), but I feel quite violently ill after all those carbs. I've not eaten bread in a good two months, and certainly not three carb-heavy meals. (I do eat carbs mind, just normally very little!)

Eating lighter today though with no carbs, and about to head out for another run despite the fact my stomach is jumping somersaults.

Why do you write like a girl?

Many people today do not have discipline.

We live in this false concept that motivation is what is needed to achieve our goals, but I tell you, motivation is only the spark needed.

Motivation is a fire based on paper, it lights quickly, and burns out quickly. But -- if you couple that with discipline, which is a fire that burns on wood, then you set the wood alight.

You live in the 1800s, you've ventured West to settle in unclaimed land. You are motivated to build a house for your family to reside in, but that motivation can reside, it is the discipline that gets the house built.

Discipline yourself, and build that house.

I'm not about to do a time stamp, because quite frankly I'm on /fat, and you guys don't need to see it. (80kg, 4'9- so, aye.)

However, there are quite a few girls on this thread according to a few threads ago where an A/S/L was done.

>Keep standing up, walking to the fridge and only then remember than I shouldn't eat
This is getting annoying.

i walked down the street without a jacket on for the first time today, i was just wearing a thin sweater. my man tits and self in general are a manageable size, nobody even looked at me as i walked past, it was like i was normal. then i started crying happy tears and a teenager standing with his friends said oi whys that fat cunt crying, so i turned round and walked home. still happy though

At peak of hardest point of a 24 hr cycle fasting cycle right now. Im gonna power through and use mass as a motivator until my 24 hr cycle is done at 2pm.

who else /monasticlife/? Using a benedictine model to try to fast and instill discipline in my life.

I'm on day 3 of a fast and I'm hungry as fuark, already drank a pot of coffee and about to just end it and eat something

I go 24 hours between meals usually once or twice a week.
I manage with coffee, tea and snus and if it gets unbearable I just eat something because what's the point.

Westside for skinny bastards part3

>constantly thinking about what i'll look like in a year or so if i keep up the 1000 calorie deficit and continue lifting
>wondering what copypasta i should put as the caption for the inevitable progress pics i put on facebook
>only really care about whether other people will be impressed and girls will want to suck my dick more than already
i-is this ok

Of course

What's for Breakfast, /fat/?

its part of growing up, eventually you dont feel inferior no more, and stop caring what anyone thinks, then get fat again, then watch insecure obese people thinking fitness is all that matters in their life, then you die of coronary and become a fat hate thread image

Black coffee and sadness

Peanut butter (20g) and toast, with 14g of raisins, some apple and a yoghurt.

Really nice, around 446 calories.

need some low breakfast foods that are pretty high in protein

pls respond

There's no such thing as breakfast food, eat whatever you want.

Just ate 9 oz of cheese(brie)

Nothing because I ate corn pudding yesterday like an idiot.

An omelet with mostly whites, spinach and roasted red peppers.

Hot cocoa made with half cup of milk, half cup of coffee, 2 tbsp cocoa powder and a scoop of chocolate whey protein.
I like adding 2 tbsp of flax meal because it makes it thicker while adding some fiber.

About to go to ren fest. *sigh*
There will be beer and mead, and I will drink.