WOMEN BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg&app=desktop

Manlets need to accept the fact that height matters. Humans are animals, and as animals it's wired in women's nature to seek a partner that has physical qualities indicating strength and protection. Height gives off the perception of security and the ability to be able to protect one's own family. Now obviously as humans, we've evolved to not rely on the physical as much as other animals, but we are still physical creatures that make judgements based on initial impressions.

>tfw 5'10

if I was any shorter id kill myself

>men don't give a fuck about men womens height
FUCKING FINALLY, height was NEVER on my radar. it blew my mind when i found out other guys give a shit about that.

>tfw 5'9.5"

I'm 5'7 and I've never had any girls say anything negative about my height, only other guys.

Because you probably can't hear them way down there.

>men don't give a fuck about men womens height
english?

But what is about being tall that somehow means a man will be better able tpo use violence to protect his offspring and gather resources for his woman? Its 2017, there are things called firearms and knvies. That being said in s treet fight there are no rules and the right sucker punch at the right time will take down any man.

You gotta deal with the fact height doesn't mean shit.

t. short guy whos strong as fuck

damn that brunette in black is a 10/10 mind and body

5'5 here, got shorter gf so it doesn't matter much anymore I guess. I do feel like a jester sometimes when bouncing around my huge friends, glad they are cool guys.

>You gotta deal with the fact height doesn't mean shit
>millions of years of evolutionary preferences can be undone

>there are things called firearms and knives
They aren't manlet exclusives, user. Tall people can carry weapons too you know.

>You gotta deal with the fact height doesn't mean shit.
Yes it does and you know it.

I'm 5'11 in the morning and 5'10 in the afternoon. How tall am I?

Hence the part about making judgements on first impressions. Firearms and knives are tools created to even the playing field of genetic evolution. We're wired to admire height as a physical trait. It's natural.

But what is about being attractive that somehow means a man will be better able tpo use violence to protect his offspring and gather resources for his woman? Its 2017, there are things called firearms and knvies. That being said in street fight there are no rules and the right sucker punch at the right time will take down any man.

You gotta deal with the fact that being ugly doesn't mean shit.

>speaking common sense, visceral, at MOST 6th grade evolutionary biology knowledge constitutes 10/10 mind
kys brainlet scum

not tall enough.

5'10 1/2 brah, why you skippin math class

nigga she articulate

Lmao. Same reason we know that just because a women has large titties it doesn't HAVE to mean she's ultra fertil. Still doesn't mean we don't love big titties though shorty

t. 5"11 Chad that your oneitis hooks up with

Fuck off, Sphinx.

oh and how i kno u a virgin
>speaking common sense
thats not a trait women possess

if girl can say no to me cuz my height i can say rape to her because my morals say girl have no right. i give her a chinese banging, ,not white sausage white worshipper whore i kill the white man and turn him in mushu pork for a good deal, come buy here strong econodomy

>.5
Only short people do this

>5'11
>chad

calm down chang

Really, nigga? It's a simple subject matter that EVERYONE has experience with in their day to day lives. It's not fucking explaining quantum physics in under thirty seconds on the fly.

>going straight to the virgin argument when you have NOTHING to argue
Know how I know you're a nigger?

What the fuck is this gay ass editing

you dumb white pig come china i kill you turn you into mass and feed you pigy cuz yu just white pig. you die i rather fuck a taiwan than shake hand dumb white man. black men welcome mike tyson very good nugget

>going straight to the virgin argument when you have NOTHING to argue
it's alright bro one day you might get lucky

keep projecting, low iq beta

That brunette who spits facts is L O N D O N tier

5'8.25" here. It's not so bad.

>had to do a physical for work after an injury
>nurse measures me
>6'0... nope 5'11" and some change

Fucking nurses.

>that grill who talked briefly about genetics and status

but big tits are ugly. They sag horribly and lose the perky factor.

Bit salty are we

t. manlet

They can be
Yes BUT height doesn't affect your ability to straight and quick. A firearm is a great leveler, its not longer about reach. Most chads dont know how to shoot. I myself am in the military and open carry. When society does collapse Stacy will be running to me not you. And ill kill any tall faggot who tries to challenge me.
Yeah well admiring it wont save your life in combat.
Dont get it.
Yes but men will see passed this and still sleep with her. Women ltierally have deal breakers and will refuse to sleep with a man based off traits he cannot control and traits that are no longer genetic risk to modern advances in science, medicine, technology and all the above mentioned things

Would you guys date a 6'7 female

>I myself am in the military and open carry. When society does collapse Stacy will be running to me not you.
"While you were out partying i was studying the blade"

KEK!

why you you me, i was making fun of the cunt saying being a manlet doesn't matter anymore

Yes. But I'm desperate so maybe don't count me.