Bone broth

Why aren't you drinking bone broth Veeky Forums?

>highly nutritious
>lots of minerals
>good for immune system
>good for digestive health
>lots of healing compounds like collagen and glutamine
>lowers inflammation

ALSO

>it's basically like drinking a cozy warm tea. Perfect for upcoming cold times

Bump,
Cheep, super nutritious, soup bones are in danger of just being thrown out because no one buys them, super good for keeping up vitamins and salt when fasting.

This guy gets it

>not vegan
Lol no.
Enjoy your health problem though you non vegan faggot

such a poor quality bait lmao

Bones =\= meat
It's vegan you lampshade

Not bait. Enjoy your cancers.
It's an animal product you lampshade. Animal product =/= vegan

I actually love bone broth! It's actually my preferred method of ingesting the bones from any Chad i kill. You gotta eat big to get big after all. Many cultures throughout history have believed that eating particular body parts from superior animals will grant you power.

When I made my own it ended up taking like 2 days of simmering to make it taste good.

No it isn't. A bone isn't an animal. Holy fuck how can vegans be this dense? Oh yeah, lack of amino acids deteriorates the brain :(

(You)

>

>lack of amino acids deteriorates the brain
>what are supplements
Wew lad just keep embarrassing yourself with your shitty b8 and I'll just keep laughing.

Vegan goes past not consuming meat and holds to not consuming any animal products at all, period. This includes dairy and bones.

Yeah milk and cheese arent animals either dipshit

Mfw vegans ruined my bone broth thread

You guys are worse than crossfitters desu

>implying your thread wasn't shitty to begin with
If it weren't for the vegans, your thread would be already been archived, so shut the fuck up and get cancer already you non vegan faggot.

I agree. The vegan shit on this board has been militant lately. I think most of it is just to rustle jimmies though. And ruin threads like these.

I reckon we /carnis/ just start eating the annoying fuckers.

Lets say I buy soup bones for a stew. Whats the optimal amount of time to boil them?

How is it being called "bone broth" even a thing?

No selfrespecting chef or even housewive would prepare stock, broth or soup without using bones in Austria.

Like, are you even into cooking at all (especially asking the american portion of the board)?

depends on the broth you're trying to achieve and the bones being used.

a tonkatsu broth (pork bones) for ramen takes around 4-6 hours in an open pot. A pressure cooker will help reduce time.

Kek
3 vegans and all of them are mentally retarded. Screencap this, guys

because a broth generally includes many different things. the name bone broth implies only bones are used, no carrots, etc.

>austrian culinary education

probably samefag newfag liberal arts major who learned about the hacker Veeky Forums from cnn

You roast them in oil or lard (with added tomato paste at the end) until they're brown and desu stink a bit; then add your choice of vegetables and after a bit more roasting deglace it with water and add the spices you want.
It needs to simmer for quite a few hours and you have to remove the bitter foam that forms on the surface from time to time.

Protecting this hard
Jeff pls go

like ONLY bones?

I get that now but it doesn't sound incredibly tasty or like it had any advantage over using vegetables aswell!?

Please enlighten me

Most people who see bone broth as this seperate thing are shit cooks.

They don't even know that you can and should cook with bones. Even the idea of meat with too many or any bones in it is considered lunacy.

You know what I just realized?
People don't eat the ligaments and tendons off of meat.
They just knaw at the meat and leave the rest for the buzzards.

There is a team of graduates who sit on /fit and bully anyone who might make a "racist" remark. They are paid by the week and some even occupy mod positions. They will prune threads that might attract people back to this board. It isn't a coincidence this board "died" around the same time elections began.
They will also make sure there is a lot of racial mixing in the threads, which was never existent here. Just keep cool, remember old/fit/ and
>we're all going to make it

Actually, every 5 minutes there are dozens of obvious race baiting and homosex and vegan pushing threads posted here with not even an attempt at making it slightly board related and it's left up for days.

Yet no one bats an eye and it's mostly ignored.

True. Homos should be gassed. Especially the nigger ones. Nothing more annoying than a gay nigger.

Vertibrates store lead they absorb/eat in their bones. When you boil bones, the lead leaches into the broth.

You're literally fucking drinking lead soup.

Enjoy your lead poisoning boneheads.

>this
don't eat bone broth you idiots. Stick to eating bone marrow.

(you) edgy

Does eating hair, finger nails, or skin flakes make you not vegan?