Since calves are just genetic can we stop bullying people for 'skipping leg day' when we know they probably train their...

since calves are just genetic can we stop bullying people for 'skipping leg day' when we know they probably train their legs just as much as anyone and their calves just refuse to grow.

show a little class

t. skipped leg day

nah. if that nigga did squats/deadlifts on the reg, those tiny legs would be bigger
those look like the legs of a girl or small boy

over the next several months I will compile evidence that I do not skip legs and you will see that my calves do not grow and you will learn to not bully people for having skinny legs below the knee.

You're both correct and incorrect.

I deadlift 6 plate and squat 4.5 plate. I have 24 inch legs. Not enormous, but fairly thick. I also have small as fuck calves. They've improved slightly with training, but not nearly as much as my upper leg.

Say shit like "lol leg day" when you see a picture of a dude in shorts that cover his upper leg is retarded. However, the dude in your pic clearly has small upper legs as well.

How do your legs not grow just by carrying all that extra weight on your upper body all the time? What the fuck

legs below the knee is 99% genetic and wont grow no matter what legs below the knee will always be skinny for lots of people who have been oppressed for too long. this ends now.

Only true to a point, I had 15 inch calves when I started, up to a current of 16.5

an inch and a half. dicks grow more than that with proper training.

We would if people didn't skip leg day. I got to a commercial gym with 3 squat racks. I almost never see more than one other person using it while atleast 50% of all the upper body machines and benches are taken.
Most men dont even do any leg excercises.

how long did it take you?

stop hating on people who have skinny legs

yes never improve lets go

Thank you. When I was a kid I broke my ankle and tore a bunch of tendons/ligaments the day before Hurricane Katrina hit. We lost power for weeks, house flooded, roof fucked up, etc and it was about 2-3 weeks before I could be seen by a Doctor. I didnt have crutches so I as forced to walk on my bad ankle and its been permanently fucked up since then. I messed it up twice since then and now it is just mostly scare tissue and makes clicking sounds.

When I started lifting I didnt realize my other leg was doing all the work. So now I have one calve with literal zero muscle and the other one has a decent amount. Same with my quads, the good one is a couple inches larger.

Your calves would get thicker if you lazy fucks actually played a sport or did SOMETHING even relatively athletic like skateboarding, freerunning, even hiking or hitting a heavybag would yeild results and at the very least make your legs look more aesthetic.

but who'll shitpost when I'm not there

So every muscle in your body can grow except for calves? Sounds like bullshit to me.

*pushes him over*

True :/ we need you

actually its not bullshit. skinny leg below the knee is no ones fault stop your shit

calves have the densest structure and the lowest count of androgen receptors (the ones that bind testosterone on them to stimulate growth), the highest is in the upper body. meaning that they grow like any other muscle, but you have to stimulate them A LOT more into growth. what stimulates the biceps brachii to grow is not even noticed by the gastrocnemius or soleus.

this is evolutionary, since we use them a lot the body considered it wise to make them dense but not let them grow if unnecessary.

If you want the calves to grow, and you are not one of those genetic freaks that have it reverse (androgen receptors higher in the legs than in the upper body) or have short tendons where the calves overcompensate, then you have to hit them REALLY hard, meaning if they are not sore every day, the muscle will not even notice.

can you check your leg privilege please

BEAUTIFUL AT EVERY SIZE AMIRITE?

The thing is user, noone know what A LOT and REALLY HARD means.

it's not till' failure, it is till' failure 10 times, and then some more.

Wow you're pathetic, seriously.

"since calves are just genetic"
That is some next level bullshit, all "gym bros" focus chest, and arms, do some minor leg work like squats and some leg presses and then cry about fucking "calve genetic": I have pakistani genetics, fucking skinny sticks for legs, but by actually putting real work in my calves, i have managed to grow them to double size. Sometimes its not about "genetic" but shitty work ethic. Keep doing 10 different variations of excersizing for your biceps, while doing a few calv raises a week, and then wonder why the fuck you aint getting any results. Weak ass faggot

faggots like this don't get it that calves do more training in a stroll then you fuckers do in a week of training of your pecs.

calves do not respond to a normal training regiment. they have to be abused constantly in order to stimulate growth.

Here's some anecdotal shit: the best way to develop your calves is to do running or biking or even just a lot of walking. Look at the guys who are basically DYEL but do a lot of hillwalking or running, and a lot of them have enormous (disproportional usually desu) calves.

show a little empathy to people with skinny legs, we would never treat you the way you treat us. we quit our jobs and workout our calves all day while injecting test and tren directly into the calves. they wont grow you fucking mean jerk

poo in loo

"no"
just do full cleans and uphill sprints and your calves will grow

that's why you run

im going to document my workouts for the next several months, when the time comes i will post full proof via a long video series on my calves and you will know you were wrong.

no one has control over the leg below the knee

I gave up to train legs 3 times a week. I train them since 2 years and I can barely squat 120 kg, now I reduced it to once every 2 weeks.
I know how it's sounds, but to see that every other part of your body makes progress size and strength wise but your squats barely increase even if you put more time into it than in your back, chest or arms... that's frustrating.

>that's frustrating
to train is to endure frustration, every fucking day I eat and I train not to get big, but to stop hating myself for not trying.

Pakistanis generally do not shit in the street unlike indians, faggot,

>Pakistanis generally do not shit in the street unlike indians, faggot,

yeah, because you have no streets you mountain pajeets, we get dron footage 24/7. there is probably a webm of your neighbour ahmed fucking your mom, somewhere on Tor.

unless his mother is a goat that is unlikely

Sure...

>this much HGH and/or anabolic steroids
>that much calf growth
Why even bother mate.