?????????

>filthy
>cramped
>old
>small fridge

looks great

>>fiber supp
two scoops a day buddy :)

I live in a country where people are either constipated of have violent burning liquid coming out their butts, i'm not joining in on that

korean kitchens look pretty similar to Japanese kitchens

Japanese kitchens are cleaner and better maintained. Korean apartments get old and run down, and never really get updated

>your kitchen when
>is 3rd world country
>thinks its 1st

>stove
>counter
>sink
>fridge
you have everything you need desu

I got into arguments with my family about it

they insist Korea is a wealthy country, i try and explain the ghettos, they insist there is only one. I've personally seen half a dozen ghettos in Seoul alone not to mention some wretchedly poor villages and farming communities. not even mentioning the number of homeless people on the streets

This is now a /kitchen/ thread.

Pic is mine. Would be okay if it had more counter space. It gets dirty pretty quickly.

Also my landlord wont fix my oven which is fucking with my diet.

wut country?

In Australia, vital repairs must be made in 48 hrs and other repairs must be made within 2 weeks. you can't just "refuse" to fix something

If you have a stove you can cook healthy.

Clean and organize that shit, goddamn. Why don't you have an oven? Is this some kind of europoor shack you live in?

Don't think I've ever seen a dishwasher with a porthole. Neat!

UK. Had a look at my contract, it just says the landlord has a duty to fix appliances but doesn’t give a timescale. If he doesn’t fix it soon I’m breaking contract and giving my notice.

This is on top of the wasp nest in my chimney that he refused to help me with last year plus a bunch of other shit.

depends on the apartment. but yeah, either is cramped and has no oven. To answer your question, I usually pan fry chicken, boil broccoli and cook rice. I don't really eat much else

Inform him that either he fixes it, or you hire an external guy and send him the bill.

clean your shit man, wtf

whatever it takes, no fucking excuses, pussy

/kitchen/
First world country but small and cheap flat

The fuck are you on about?

Buy an island or a table to use as one for more counter space.

Looks cute desu