I believe i have Klinefelter’s syndrome and i think i will commit suicide soon

I believe i have Klinefelter’s syndrome and i think i will commit suicide soon.
I am 6'5'' tall, i have 35'' hips and i believe i have gyno.
I am not kidding, i don't see the point of living anymore. I won't be able to have kids man, fuck this i am crying right now as i type this shit out
fuck my life, i deserve to die

Better than turnings if we're being honest tho right?

Hey you can still live a full and happy life. You should talk to your primary care provider about your suspicions about your genetics and the fact that you're having suicidal ideation. There's a possibility that you can start some HRT or something.

*turners
Fuck

I'm 6'7 and I have 38" hips. They don't look /that/ big, do they? I'm no lanklet, though. They're about the same circumference as the rest of my torso, except my chest which is about 40"

i live in a eastern european country
another reason for suspicion is that my mom is 2 years older than my father and i was really dumb as a kid

high estrogen dosent mean you have klinefeller. Look it up there are more symptoms.

>35" hips
mate, i have 32" waist and 43" hips at 6'2. 35" hips at 6 foot 5 means you are just skinny as fuck, youre probably skinny fat. get tested before you an hero. also post pics so we can get an idea

me pic related
>inb4 dyel
no i don't, i sit on my pc all day and masturbate

oh

there u go man

The phenotype from klinefeltwrs is not subtle. You would've been diagnosed alread, unless you're one of those Eastern European Slavs who never goes to the doctors in their life and dies from an ingrown toenail or something

i do look like i have it don't i
considering the fact that my father had cancer as well from working in siberia during soviet times i feel like my mom is going to kill me when she finds out i can't have kids

Fuck dude. You look a little bit like you've got double x. Go to the doctor, there's resources. Lots of people with your condition live full and happy lives with minimal medical intervention, literally some test and some antidepressants and you'll be back on top.

i know
the diference is that my testicles aren't small at all and i can grow a beard easily
i am so fucked dude

>i sit on my pc all day and masturbate
>i don't see the point of living anymore
Do you think these are related?

They would tell if you had klinefelters when you were born idiot. Unless you were born in a farm or something

INJECT TEST
seriously do it

just called my doctor about the tests on me that had been done as a child, it turns out i am normal

HAHAHAHAHA youre fucked OP

What a nail biter...was on the edge of my seat.

Deformed chest/ribs and gyno here with tremendously ugly face and 6'4"tall and I'm still keeping myself alive. Believe in something elsewhere, why no kids? That syndrome is not passed to your spring

1. Get HRT.
2. No gyno to be seen
3. dont kill urself plox :3

well start lifting of course

Just start using steroids instead of giving up. Get jacked as fuck and you'll look like a man even with wide hips. Surgery for gyno.

Is this a joke? Where's the gyno you said you have?

Would it be possible to know if you have Klinefelter's without consulting a doctor? I can get my bloodwork done privately, but with my shitty healthcare, I won't see an endocrinologist until I'm 40.

If the pic posted is you, you don't have klines.
It's a common type for tall guys, I'm 6'6" with 34" hips and small balls and I don't have it.
Work on your chest and get thick.

Dude Thats nothing my is 40 hip and 6'6
Just work on your shoulders and legs

Like Kimber James

Into new folder (3) it goes!

you look like shit bc you have no chest or shoulders

do some fucking OHP and I guarantee you'll look better in a year

Op here, thanks for everybody's help and concern.
I contacted my doctor and he said they did tests on me as a kid on everything pretty much and it turns out i am completely normal.
The reason i am so tall is because my whole family is 6'5'', my dad was around 6'4'' when he died, my grandpa was 6'9'' and other people from my family were just as tall.
I am going to start lifting starting today, I really don't know jack shit about lifting or anything as the matter of fact.
Could anybody help me start?

Because xxy males are infertile

How the fuck is that klinefelter you sperg, And there isn't even a gyno from what im seeing from this angle, you look like a typical scrawny wide hipped kid just work it out and stop looking for an excuse to not lift.

read

If you lost some fat you'd find you don't have this imaginary issue.

If you sit at a pc all day doing nothing it is little wonder you feel the way you do. (You) need a job for starters, and to start taking some responsibility for yourself.

At this point you want to kill yourself because you've sat there doing nothing forever and are out of shape.
If you were actually in shape and looked like this it'd be completely different but you're far from fucked yet.

I'd expect this crying from an American or other westerners but not from an
Eastern European male. Grow up ffs.

>Feel miserable
>Want to compel a new human being to be guaranteed ~50% as miserable as you are
>More since the mother is capable of suffering
>Feel worse

Why not be happy that you can't create another baby with Klinefelter's?

people with klinefelters are infertile

I know. and he should be happy about it. He shouldn't compel another person to suffer through klinefelters

it's not something you inherit

You're 6'5, spend the next 2 years working your upper body, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, upper body in general, and it'll look a lot better for you. Think about how fucking awesome you'd look with a bit of muscle, like a tall guardian or something, you know?

Shit, what's going on in Lithuania?

5'9
35 hips
and also have gyno
can we become freinds...i'm literally spending 5 to 6 hour online every day just to find a solution

Read the sticky

You're tall as fuck, so remember to eat big. Plan out those meals properly man, or you're not gonna progress very much.

Read the sticky

DON'T DO SS, do brosplits, start with 3 times a week, then bump it up to 6 after about a month/whenever you have the motivation for it, the important thing is finding a routine that's not easy, but not so hard you don't stick to it.

Read the sticky.

And fucking eat food.

When it comes to routine, I like "brosplit 6 times a week", which many have pointed out is pretty much PPL, Pull Push Legs, but just start with working out 3 times a week for the first 3-4 weeks till the ultradoms go away.

>Klinefelter’s
w8 dude i just search klinefelters and im pretty sure i have it is there a solution...

H O L Y S H I T

E A T B I G

L I F T B I G

JESUS CHRIST

Those child bearing hips

i have the same problem as u only my height is 6...im probably gonna try to work like hell for 6 month and after that if i dont feel a d/f probably goning to contact a doc

Did you honestly just copy a thread and the top comments from one like a few days ago?

That's pretty sad mate.

No I didnt, what are you on about?

brooo its ok. youre gonna make it. please seek help this feeling is temporary and you can get better.

you really shouldnt be on Veeky Forums if youre feeling like this since everyone just tells you to kill yourself. im a chad so i feel the need to be positive all the time. youll pull through bro